[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I watch episode 2 of season 3 of Better Call Saul for free?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

Where can I watch episode 2 of season 3 of Better Call Saul for free?
>>
ur mom's house lol
>>
If your cable company has an on-demand service it's probably available.
>>
How long until Huell cucks Jimmy by fucking Kim?
>>
>>81818114
kodi/exodus
>>
Get a VPN. It's available on European Netflix. In fact, it's a Netflix Original outside of North Amerca.
>>
File: 1460987888354.webm (626KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1460987888354.webm
626KB, 720x404px
>>81818269
Come on man, the only person in this show getting cucked is Chuck.
>>
>>81818114
have you ever heard of torrents new friend?
>>
>>81818351
How can you be cucked without being in a relationship?
>>
File: 1425952945905.png (799KB, 900x690px) Image search: [Google]
1425952945905.png
799KB, 900x690px
>>81818351
>>81818377
Didn't last season imply that Jimmy fucked Chuck's gf/wife?
>>
>>81818448
elaborate
>>
>>81818448
that flashback scene implied that Chuck hates the fact that Jimmy can weasel into any situation and acclimate perfectly fine (meets his wife for the first time, both of them get along super well when he(chuck) can't even hold a conversation with her). Chuck is an autist who sucks with people and hates how Jimmy is a normie who is good iwth people
>>
File: saul_gus.webm (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
saul_gus.webm
56KB, 1280x720px
here's a gif that shows all of the last episode
>>
>>81818835
>here's a gif
>it's a webm
>>
>>81818114
Why would you wanna watch "le nothing" happens the show?
>>
google watchseries

then pick the one near the top that isn't an ad. Congratulations, you can now stream every tv show that exists
>>
File: 1478108952888.jpg (7KB, 200x151px) Image search: [Google]
1478108952888.jpg
7KB, 200x151px
No, Mr. FBI, everybody here pays for the quality of this great fucking kino show. Maybe on Reddit could help you
>>
Yesmovies.to

You're welcome.
>>
>>81818114
>mike calls jimmy and asks him to eat chicken for no reason at all except we need to connect these three charaters somehow
>>
>>81819050
T.ard
>>
This is how you know /tv/ is infested with plebs
>>
>>81819005
Oh cool it's the exact same thing as solarmoviez.to how's that happen?
>>
>>81819449
They all source the same content.

gomovies.to and pmovies.to also do the same thing.
>>
Have any of you guys tried to listen to the insider pocast? I love listening to Bince/Peter/Bob/Jonathan/Rhea, but I can't fucking stand the host. She straight up does not understand several basic plot points and character motivations
>>
>>81819423
I use private trackers but you know these plebs want to stream so I just tell them to go to yesmovies

>>81820205
I listen to the podcast and its fun to hear how excited they are about the new camera system but I can't stand when they go into self-congratulatory mode.

The host is a stupid fat nigger female (probably a dyke) so this is expected, but at least she seems to know how to edit the show.
>>
I'm loving this show more and more by the episode. It is bordering on minimalism film, reminiscent of Bresson.
>>
>>81819423
And what are you? Some kind of L33T motherfucker inside the big and beautiful world of the Internet? You're a fucking loser. Did you even went outside today?
>>
Thepiratebay.se
>>
>>81818114
The dark web
>>
I don't get how so many people call this show boring. There's plenty going on.

Does there really need to be a gun firing or an explosion every episode? What do you want from this show?
>>
>>81822292
You have to remember that:

1) Many of the posts on this website are facetious and are dealing with some level of sarcasm or trolling

2) The general public are full of plebs
>>
>>81822292
its a meme you dip
>>
>>81818544
jimmy, despite being a professional liar, has actual sincerity in him. chuck, despite being completely innocent of any crime, is a bitter cunt. jimmy's understanding of bettering himself was to try to be more like chuck, but because chuck is a cunt, he thought jimmy was taking over his thing. i'm very glad i didn't have a sibling like chuck, and will do my best not to be like him to my sister.

thanks vince, for making me a more caring person.
>>
>>81818114
netflix
>>
>>81822329
The general public is my bigger concern, a lot of people really think it's boring because there's not someone being dissolved in a bathtub and crashing through the floor every other episode. The shots are too long, the characters don't explain what they're doing, etc. In the last case I very much disagree even, they sometimes say too much.

>>81822349
I don't like this meme, get rid of it.
>>
File: asshole in sign language.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
asshole in sign language.png
55KB, 217x190px
http://www.watchfree.to/tv-2a14c8-Better-Call-Saul-tv-show-online-free-putlocker.html/season-3-episode-2#close-modal

make sure you have good antivirus and ublock Origin
>>
Good lord use google. How can you make a post on 4chan but not know where to watch shows? You must be some kind of retarded AMC shI'll who doesn't know dick about pirating, or an actual retard. Either way if you can't fid episode 2, while clearly see if episode 1 illegally fuck you retard.
>>
>>81822292
I would like more gun firing, yes.
>>
>>81819423
Yup, agreed. Who the fuck doesn't know how to Google in today's time? If they have to ask \tv\ what's up, then they are a general retard/shill. Blows my mid how they seemed to have "watched" episode 1 already but can't find 2.
>>
>>81823431
i want an entire episode that takes place in a gun range with thousands of rounds fired, and i want this episode to be even more slow paced than the regular ones. i expect vince to do something like this.
>>
>>81823489
Episode 1 was free on AMC stupid dumbass, didn't you know that? Google is your friend fucking retard.
>>
I never realized rage could make jimmy this stupid at the end of ep 3.
>>
>>81823715
If you can use Google to prove this, then you can use Google to find episode 2. Their are coutlets streaming websites out their, use primewire.ag for God's sake.

Fucking stupid people.
>>
>>81824020
Nah you're dumb fuck you
>>
>>81823814
It seemed slightly far-fetched to me

I get that Jimmy has given so much to keep Chuck afloat but he can't deny that he stabbed chuck ni the back by changing his files
>>
>>81818114
>episode 1
Nothing happens
>episode 2
Nothing happens
There, I saved you 1 hr and 40 minutes OP
>>
>>81823503

Could make for an interesting episode like the fly one in BB, which was one of my favorites.
>>
>>81824311
I got my fingers crossed for a Jimmy and Mike stuck in a room together episode at some point in the series.
>>
File: 1406296791076.png (65KB, 136x191px) Image search: [Google]
1406296791076.png
65KB, 136x191px
>>81824564
Maybe in some basement that's owned by Gus.
>>
>>81825413
potentially dangerous levels of pottery there anon

but in all seriousness it was good seeing them together again, it feels like their storylines have been separate for a long time and a bottle episode with those two would be a great opportunity to expand on their relationship. I was picturing a situation where they're held in a room somewhere but it could be an extended Mike stakeout and maybe something more akin to Four Days Out. also Fly happened in season 3 so doing it this season would be extra poetic
>>
>>81824185
I'm guessing the part that got to him most is the fact that Chuck hates him so much that he would use an electronic device just to get revenge on him, when he wouldn't have done the same thing to literally save his own life. Plus he only stabbed Chuck in the back after Chuck pulled some underhanded shit of his own, and he only did that to hurt Jimmy by hurting Kim. Even when he was a conman, he mostly took advantage of people's own greed.
>>
>>81824212
pleb detected
>>
>>81827646
we really need a "BCS is only for intellectuals" pasta
>>
>>81827672
No need. BCS is a litmus test for retardation. This is self-evident to anybody with normal or higher intelligence.
>>
>You're a little crooked, the bottom of the M there.
>Yeah, a little crooked.

That whole exchange was great and it feels like a lot of people would have missed it.
>>
>>81826286
You raise some good points.
>>
>>81818114
get it from limewire
>>
In the scene where Howard is sneaking through all the neighbors yards, was one of those houses the new home that Mike's daughter in law moved into?

It's probably me overthinking it but it seemed similar the camera focused on the playpen in the backyard and I remember that being explicitly mentioned when Mike went with her to see the house.
>>
>>81818114

On your couch
>>
>>81818114
I got it through teh usenet
>>
did anyone else see the obvious foreshadow of the side street across from Pollos Hermanos that had a sign that said "bumpy road ahead" and "DEAD END"

which obviously says that Mike... will die.. and possibly Jimmy will die? But we know that he makes it to Nebraska at least. But the bumpy road ahead is obvious allusion to the relationship that Mike and Jimmy have.

also "dead end" could harken to "DEA.. end(?)"
also Walter Jr. was a mistake

also Chuck is going to have to die.. I know that this has been discussed before and I have even posted about it but for Jimmy to go full "breaking bad" he has to at least have some hand in the death of his brother.. who will kill him? The bean that got shanked by Fring??
>>
Any theories about the season 3 episode one intro? Who is this Gene character? Why is he passing out at Cinnabon?

Also I don't want to spoil anything but does anyone else agree that Gene kind of looks a lot like Jimmy McGill and Saul Goodman? They're probably connected somehow but the writers aren't giving us any answers
>>
>>81830166
IIRC, Gene and Jimmy are the same person. The cinnabon scenes are a flashback to before jimmy became a lawyer (that's why they are in black and white). Jimmy got his nickname "Slippery Jimmy" because Gene (also Jimmy) kept slipping and passing out.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.