[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Swiss_Army_Man_poster.png (166KB, 259x384px) Image search: [Google]
Swiss_Army_Man_poster.png
166KB, 259x384px
What the fuck was that?
>>
>>81815664
i really liked it from a design point of view? but it was a bad film.
>>
>>81815664
hipster trash
>>
>>81815824
trash for hipsters
it was really bad.
the humor was worse than the worse episode of south park
>>
>>81815664

its a test to find out if you are a pleb.

congratulations, you scored 100%
>>
i honestly don't remember much about it. it felt like one long montage which was counterintuitive because it was trying to tell a semi-serious story.
>>
Hipster bullshit. Nice ending though.
>>
>>81815664
It was a fun, silly adventure without the DUDE LMAO element, i enjoyed it.
>>
>>81817415
DUDE FARTS LMAO
>>
>>81815664
needed more MEW
>>
>>81817501
At least those serve a purpose instead of just cheap comedic effect. I dont remember farts being used that much other than at the start of the movie.
>>
>>81815664
A really really stupid movie at the start, that turns into cheap drama 15 minutes before ending, and turns to great fantasy 1 minute before ending.
>>
>>81815664
I saw it twice and I didn't really get it either time. Seemed sort of thematically disorganized. It seems like it's going to be great by the time they start talking about masturbation, but then it sort of goes into this weird sexual identity thing on the bus and then tries to pull itself back together at the end. I'm pretty sure it was just random shit thrown together with barely any purpose or design, but maybe I'm just too stupid to get it.
>>
>>81815853
Could you be more specific? I'm assuming it's a Towelie episode
>>
A really good movie.
You should watch more of those OP.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.