[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 24wallpaper1.jpg (31KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
24wallpaper1.jpg
31KB, 800x600px
This any good?
>>
>>81815536
bump
>>
>>81815536
yes
>>
>>81815536
It's alright. Very flawed but saved by Sutherland being a total badass for 8 and a half days. People say the later seasons get worse (6,7,8) but they're completely watchable. I find the first season to be the worst because they don't utilize the format very well.
>>
>>81815536
just watch until season 6

forget 7, 8, LAD & Legacy unless you want quantity over quality
>>
>>81815536
nope, too many episodes/season really bring the whole thing down.
>>
>>81815536
Yes.

As said, watch 1 through 6 but know that season 1 and 2 have some low points in writing.

Worth it.
>>
Season 1 is one of the best seasons of television I've ever seen.

Season 2 is a worthy follow up.

Season 3 is underrated, better than Season 2 in my opinion.

Season 4 isn't the best.

Season 5 is fantastic. Second only to Season 1.

I gave up during Season 6 it was pretty bad.
>>
1, 2, 3 and 5 are all great seasons.

6 is so bad that it basically ruins the show even though the rest of the series are alright. The London mini-series and the movie where he is in Africa was good too.
>>
Honestly, I wonder if you could just skip season 6. One of the worst things about it is that the opening 4 episodes of Season 6 are GOAT, but the rest is possibly some of the worst television ever. If you just skip season 6 and go straight to the TV movie and season 7, it might be alright.
>>
I watched season 1 a long time ago but it was so long. The format is kind of a gimmick too, the story moves extremely slowly at times
>>
From season 5 on I could pretty much predict everything that was going to happen.

Very predictable writing style.
>>
It's just mindless action with constant twists, the writing is poor but it's entertaining. If you need something to kill time it's worth a watch just don't expect a whole lot.
>>
File: IMG_9248.jpg (114KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9248.jpg
114KB, 680x1024px
>CTU, Buchanan.
>>
>>81815536
It's absolutely amazing.
But also complete crap.

You'll love it, hate it, or both at the same time.

What it does have is some really good characters through all seasons which carry the show. The main issues lie in how the show is constructed (which also is part of what makes it interesting).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.