[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so its agreed that this is the most depressing capekino that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: backgrounds_logan_outer.jpg (55KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
backgrounds_logan_outer.jpg
55KB, 320x480px
so its agreed that this is the most depressing capekino that has ever released.
but do y'all think there is too much suffering in the movie?
>>
>beaner little girl somehow knows martial arts and can fucking fly all over the place even though she has fucking tons of adamantium inside her and she was never trained

more like suffering of the brain kino
>>
>>81810980
Look at this fucking pleb.
>>
I'd argue that Chronicle, Unbreakable and Watchmen were all more depressing.
None were as good, though.
I don't think there was too much suffering in Logan; I think it was the best film we've had in the X-Men franchise and the one that did most justice to the character.
Bit sad he never smoked a cigar, though.
>>
It was kino

Dont complain
>>
>>81811063
>told in the movie that the kids were trained to fight until scientists realized x-24 would be better
>also told that adamantium is only on her claws
retard alert
>>
>>81811063
>>81811077

ITT autists
>>
File: 2537328.png (656KB, 1440x797px) Image search: [Google]
2537328.png
656KB, 1440x797px
Kino has peaked. It only gets worse from here on out.
>>
It's absolutely fucking terrible.
>>
>>81811063
wtf I hate logan now
>>
>>81811146
When did it say that shit? ALl I remember is the trainers telling the kids to get up and sit down shit then they started attacking the trainers. ALl they got were shots
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.