[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he, dare I say it, our guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (7KB, 645x56px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7KB, 645x56px
Is he, dare I say it, our guy?
>>
File: 1492431034265.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492431034265.gif
2MB, 500x250px
Absolutely based
>>
>>81810279
will the alt-right ever recover from this?
>>
A pseudo intellectual who makes untenable politically charged scientific claims?

Definitely.
>>
>>81810279
Why do they always portray neo-nazis as loners? The whole point of dressing like that, getting the tattoos etc. is flagging gang membership. If you fuck with one of them, they will come after you. You never see MS 13 members being portrayed as loners. If you share the political opinions but don't have any gang affiliations you wouldn't walk around wearing a fucking swastika, unless you're an idiot of course.
>>
Carl Sagan +1
>>
>>81810762
mad drupftard lmao
>>
>>81810762
you put way too much thought into this, it's a gag for a cartoon
>>
>>81811124
Not just talking about that one gif obviously
>>
>>81810295
SHUT UP
SHUT THE FUCK UP
I BECAME A MILITANT EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN IN 2015 AND I AM FULLY REDPILLED ON THE JEWS AND THEIR EVIL "FUN"
>>
>>81810762
If your only way of getting friends is joining a movement of failures, then guess what, you're a fucking loner.
>>
>>81809953
>bill nye
why are people's with just a bachelor's degree allowed to talk or physically show their presence to real humans
>>
>>81810279
>man minding his own business
>"tolerant" alt-leftists beat him up for having opposing views

Hmmm
>>
>>81810762
t. Neo-nazi loner
>>
>>81811222
If you're not alone you're obviously not a loner.
>>
>>81811264
Unless you have a PhD anon, you're not allowed to post here.
Now make like Odysseus and get lost.
>>
>>81809953
>aircraft mechanic gets a comedy gig and is dubbed "the science guy" because it rhymes with his last name
>people actually look to him as an authority on scientific manners

america was a mistake
>>
>>81811360
this

it's perplexing how this guy is a scientific authority in America
>>
>>81811360
>billions of Christians, Jews and Muslims take a dusty old book written by farmers 2000 years ago as universal fact
Religion was a mistake
>>
>>81811423
>religion is bad so it's ok for this fraud to pretend he's a scientist

powerful, and really makes you think
>>
>>81809953
Who is more retarded Bill Nye or Niel denegro?
>>
>>81811423
>religion is about their holy book
Protestantism was a mistake
>>
>>81811577
Nye because he's arrogant and wrong in constantly appealing to a community he claims to be a part of yet isn't

Niel at least is open about his belief science is the answer to all human problems and we should have a global technocracy
>>
>>81811810
Technocracies are incredibly prone to self interest and corruption. What a loon.
>>
>>81811577
jews control the niggors, so I'm going with nye is actaully smarter. not in a scientific way but he knows exactly what he's doing. negro man just got lucky that leddit latched on to him
>>
>>81811853
How so? When everything needs to be discussed using arguments based on logic and scientific fact as opposed to personal views and feelings I don't see how it could lead to corruption. I'm more concerned with whether or not it would lead to anything since the discussions would never end.
>>
>>81811853
t. Religious anarcho-primitivist
>>
bill nye the perfect gas law guy
>>
>>81811264
Thing is though that a PhD holder doesn't have more education about most things than a bachelor's degree holder, just A LOT of education in a very specific topic.

Bill Nye has the same right to talk about any science as Black Science Guy does about evolution or anything not related to his astrophysics degree.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.