[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will he do next?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20160707_163253.jpg (77KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160707_163253.jpg
77KB, 500x435px
What will he do next?
>>
>>81809269
burn in his car?

plz let it happen
>>
Do the alt-right know what showers are?
>>
>>81809269
murder the Archduke and start WW3.
>>
GOOD NIGHT ALT-RIGHT
>>
>>81809299
I know this one. It's where you put the jews!
>>
Hang himself.
>>
>>81809269
Thats not how you dress for a job interview at Arby's.
>>
he has a big nose for a white guy
>>
>>81809269
Check into rehab, renounce his alt-reichood and go on a book tour about how he's learned his lesson. That or suicide.
>>
>>81809322
Adult white?
>>
take the black pill

I'm one step ahead of him

going /pol/ is the predlude to the internal apocalypse
>>
He sounds so depressed in his latest videos. I hope he doesn't kill himself, there's still a place for him on tv, he's just gotta wait for his time again.
>>
Probably got fired because they have to find someone that is edgy but appeals to Reddit.
>>
Stop being garbage?
>>
File: 1492394794691.jpg (32KB, 589x591px) Image search: [Google]
1492394794691.jpg
32KB, 589x591px
HOW BOUT IM DOING NONE OF THEM
>>
Avoid paying health insurance
>>
>>81810047
Tfw /ourguy/ is funnier and more creative than Sam and carves out his own successful career separate from that dying hobo
>>
>>81810301
He hasnt done anything yet.
I want to like Charls, but so far he's rambled on video, played games, told me to give him money, and now you can pre-order shirts with his face on it.
It's a whole lot of nothing.
>>
>>81810047
COP KILLER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o
KIIILL THEM COPS TONIGHT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o
>>
>>81811586
You didn't like 100% Taxes? His first video was pretty good too.
>>
File: 145512340947789.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
145512340947789.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>>81811586
>not liking Charls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L_75cyualg
>>
>>81811750
>>81811798
I'm referring to Bombstrap mainly.
Charls is great, but he hasn't done anything since he started on his own.
Also, MDE has great editing.
>>
>>81812042
It's so fucking sad the show got cancelled on adult swim, I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard.
>the bit where the girl is breaking up with each of them
>Sam and Charls both talk their heart out
>Nick doesn't say a fucking word, just crashes into the house with his car

>pimp my tard
>the shit Sam tells him to say at the end
>the look on his face
Also the chick he was talking to, the Asian, was hot as fuck.
>>
>>81809269
>What will he do next?

Try to be funny.
>>
>>81812122
MDE:WP had top-tier girls.
You just know they thought the MDE guys were creeps though.
>>
>>81809269
he'll gradually fade into irrelevancy
>>
>>81812194
The girl in the bit where the guys are emotion/acting whores, the girl in the middle when they're in bed, was hot as fuck.
>You just know they thought the MDE guys were creeps though.
Really? I didn't get that vibe, maybe they did think some of the stuff was weird. In the bit where Sam is breaking up with the girl she almost laughs when he's naming all his nicknames and gets to "pink dress" and shoves his hand in her face.
>>
>>81809269
Some of the sketches on World Peace were great though. I've seen far worse from comedians who have gone on to be granted multiple seasons. The team deserved a second season - at least.
>>
>>81812245
I assume women who are that attractive are basic.
Not that they're are mean or bitchy or anything, but they are weary of things that don't flow with the norm.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>81810301
yeah, Nick really is great
>>
>>81812219
hes more famous than ever : )
>>
>>81812334
>I assume women who are that attractive are basic.
>but they are weary of things that don't flow with the norm.
I guess. The bit with the band and the woman interviewing them, Charls makes a comment about Yoo-hoo and when the interviewer chick doesn't know what it is I don't remember if it was Sam or Nick who called her a "stupid fucking bitch". Right after he laughed he said "just kidding". That part felt real. But hey, doesn't really matter if the girls got the jokes or not, got the idea of it all, they're actors, not the comedians, they're glorified props to the bois. Everyone was.

>that bit with the "we're Jewish" music video and the adult swim people sitting staring on their phones
>>
>>81809269
Fade into obscurity, get a low-paying job and complain about how the Jews screwed him out of being a millionaire.
>>
probably begging for his job back from heidecker
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.