[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his legs' problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: james.jpg (62KB, 901x473px) Image search: [Google]
james.jpg
62KB, 901x473px
What was his legs' problem?
>>
Hmm, Could be a lot of things. My first guess was that the dead skin build up on his legs were acquiring fungal rot... but he doesn't look like he's not being cleaned. could it be... hyper developed bed sores? could the white substance be some kind of medication to prevent infection?

At any rate, I'm on a diet and this has sure helped.
>>
I can't even fathom the mindset it takes to let yourself go like that. I'm a lazy fuck and I'm under weight.
>>
>>81808703
They were so upset that they had to be attached to this fat fuck that they tried to kill themselves but somehow he kept them alive by eating so much.
>>
>>81808703
barnacles.
>>
>>81808703
Rotting flesh.
>>
I don't understand how the body, in this current state, thinks holding onto more fat is a good idea. Almost like there should be some genetic switch that flips when you can't walk anymore that tells your digestive system to just poop all that stuff out
>>
>>81808848
Me too.
All of this fucking fat threads are keeping me from eating shit.
>>
>>81809502
it's likely people never got this big in the time periods when we were evolving so there is no evolutionary "plan" for it
>>
>>81808703
I have an urge to shoot him in the face. But then I feel bad about the people responsible for cleaning up this mess.
>>
>>81809502

because 99% of human life we haven't had this kind of excess of food, guess nature didn't expect automatization
>>
>>81809548
That's the really scary part, though. We're still evolving, And some of these really fat people even have kids. I live in Virginia, man, and sometimes I wonder if my home town has more rascal scooters than bicycles. Those genes aren't stopping when they have heart attacks at 40.
>>
It's something with the lymphodes someone please jog my. Memory
>>
>>81808703
I think the fat is tearing through his skin.
>>
>>81809502

because the body isnt conscious

thats like expecting a tap to know when a bath is full and turn itself off
>>
>>81808703

ONLY ONE LITTLE EGG ROLL
>>
They should dump him into a lion exhibit and see what happens.
>>
that shit is like zombie filet mignon
>>
File: IMG_6990.png (924KB, 700x794px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6990.png
924KB, 700x794px
>>81808703
I'm wondering the same thing, why do they all have legs that look like this?
>>
>>81810038
God damn that's nasty.
>>
>>81810038
they're obese pieces of shit that lay in a bed all day long. Along with all the conditions obesity causes, they get bed sores and shit.
>>
>>81809755
>We're still evolving

Pretty sure we put a stop to that by forcing our environment to adapt to us (housing, clothes, medicine, etc) rather than the other way around.
>>
>>81810129
either way, you can't stop evolution. We're still evolving, just not in what people would consider a good way.
>>
>>81810129
But that's wrong retard
>>
>>81810129
Evolution doesn't stop, anon. That being said, there are 7 billion of us and the good genes do survive and will come back if there's the need for them.
>>
File: IMG_6991.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6991.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>81810181
>>
>>81810239
nothing edgy about what I said.
>>
>>81810002
Lion dies of heart disease.
>>
>>81808848
The white stuff is baby powder. Lisa puts it on him
>>
>>81808703
Cellulitis, which is an infection of the skin. I had it one time and I'm in decent shape an it hurt like a mother fucker. If a small area involved with a normal sized person required massive doses of antibiotics and pain meds, imagine how it must feel for someone as big as he is.

Also he's got Lymphedema which is a collection of fluids (blood and lymph mostly). This causes the skin to swell become tight, and split. Never had it, but I understand it's very painful. With that comes the dermatitis which is the dry, cracked, dark yellow skin, and the drainage.

He also most likely has skin breakdowns, various sores and fungal infections under his fat folds. The White stuff is probably zinc oxide or silverdine, which is used to treat such things, and help keep the skin dry.

"My Laigs!!!" isn't just a meme, he's most likely in agony.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.