[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's your favourite Rick & Morty episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: aM8OZ61_460s.jpg (260KB, 460x1813px) Image search: [Google]
aM8OZ61_460s.jpg
260KB, 460x1813px
what's your favourite Rick & Morty episode?
>>
stop
>>
POOPY BUTTHOLE
>>
>>81807494
I'm 2 episodes into this show but don't get they hype about it yet.

Does it get better? Some stuff's funny but a lot of humor feels like exegerated "lulz random" bullshit.

Also what's with the contstant burping? It's not funny. Do they keep doing that?
>>
>>81807952
that means you're smarter than the average redditor.
congrats.
>>
>>81807952
I'm two seconds into the opening theme and would also like /tv/ to tell me my thoughts about this show.
>>
>>81807494
I watched like five episodes and legit don't find this funny at all, the movie references and stereotypical dumb unfulfiled family meme is over played
>>
>>81807494
the one where a nazi gets beat up
>>
>>81808186
>stereotypical dumb unfulfiled family meme
as opposed to what? a family where everyone is doing fine and is fully self actualized and all get along all the time? sounds fucking hilarious
>>
>>81808187
i see you are following my shitposts
>>
>>81808223
>my
there's a bunch of /pol/kids that get mad about it in every rick and morty thread now, it's hilarious
>>
>>81808215
How about one that doesn;t fit the "perfect nuclear family" or the "le liberal dysfunctional cuckold family" stereotype
>>
>>81808215
Not everything has to go to extremes you stupid numale FAGGOT.
>>
>>81808250
>everyone who doesn't like my gay show is /pol/

kill yourself my man
>>
>>81808254
>"le liberal dysfunctional cuckold family" stereotype
that's not even a stereotype though lol
>>81808261
>numale
whoops, looks like you forgot that using this word throws all your credibility out immediately
>>
I like the one with the simulated world where Jerry is too stupid to realise that it is fake. The first interdimensional cable episode is good too and I also like the one with the parasites that disguise themselves as family.
>>
>>81808250
>implying i don't make most of those threads
>>
>>81808291
if you could read at a fifth grade level you might have realized i was calling the people who get triggered by the nazi gif /pol/, not everyone who dislikes the show
>>
The one where Rick reaffirms his atheism.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.