[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much lower can americunt tv go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

How much lower can americunt tv go?
>>
>>81805591

the problem isn't that these people are on tv

the problem is that they exist at all
>>
File: americans.jpg (154KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
americans.jpg
154KB, 800x532px
>>81805591

shitting your self in america is extremely common

If you have american friends they will have stories about shitting them selves or know a few people who have

you will also here them say things like this on a regular basis

"I think I shit myself"
"I almost made it"
"that was a close one"
"I hope that was a fart"

sometimes while you are walking down a street one will stand completely still and say
"ah not again"
>>
>>81805827
S H A R T
>>
File: images (10).jpg (16KB, 471x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
16KB, 471x313px
I'd still rather watch these fat fucking monsters shit themselves and have a team of cleaners for their weekly bath time than sit through any of the Netflix Marvel shows.
>>
wow what is this young mans name?
>>
>>81805827
Tfw I've actually shat myself as an adult
I was at home though in the bathroom taking a piss and for whatever reason I've developed this habit of forcing out any "pending farts" while taking a leak and that one time I just pushed too hard and it was also liquid shit so there's that too
It was a little humiliating
>>
File: Canada sharts on Murica.png (484KB, 2823x2514px) Image search: [Google]
Canada sharts on Murica.png
484KB, 2823x2514px
>>81805837

I N
>>
File: 1492502747736.png (278KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492502747736.png
278KB, 900x900px
>>81805591
>he doesn't shit himself daily

Its a cultural thing. If you're fat and can shit yourself freely in America, its indication youre so powerful people will clean you up/you don't care what anyone thinks.

Its like how fatties were kings and nobility in classic times.
>>
>>81805591

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JSDHFTvuPM
>>
>>81805994
M A R T
>>
Where can I watch the full episodes if I'm not a murrican?
>>
>>81806073

first day on the internet?
>>
>>81805591
When I flew to New York from London an American shit himself within the first hour. It was really bad, he sat there in his filth while everyone around him complained of a smell.

Eventually the air hostess girl had to ask him if he needs to go to the toilet. The captain eventually turned the plane around.

Cut my holiday short by 2 days, fucking cunt
>>
PANTS

NICE AND SHITTED
>>
>>81806159
>vacationing in the US
>in a small town, clearly a visitor
>walking down the street
>native Americans keep turning my way and staring at me sternly while shitting their overalls with really loud noises and a horrible stench
It's a weird fucking country man
>>
>>81806159

when I was in Amsterdam a few Americans where high at another table and laughing at their friend because he shit himself

I puked up my coffee due to the smell, It was like the bottom of a bin on a hot day
>>
>>81806022
jesus christ

He doesn't have enough willpower to be normal man, how the fuck do they think he will manage to lose weight and transition?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.