[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on O.J.?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

thoughts on O.J.?
>>
>>81804609
he's innocent
>>
>>81804609
He got away with murdering two people and that solved racism forever.
>>
so did the son do it?
>>
>>81804609
First realiziation that the public's obsession with celebrities and "reality" drama was bad.

It never should've been televised, Ito was an idiot.
>>
>>81804730
preach
>>
>>81804703

This.

His son did it and he knows. That's why he feels guilty and you can tell something's off about him.
>>
He was a dangerous precedent for future professional victims that use the race card
>>
>>81804609

He got away with murder

>>81804703
>>81804796

If his son did it, and he knows, then he's just as guilty. Hopefully he serves the full term given to him for his other conviction
>>
He was great in the Naked Gun movies. Too bad he had to murder a bitch.
>>
>>81804609

>tfw the juice is no longer loose
>>
>>81804609
He's black.
>>
>>81804796
That's not how DNA works
>>
File: 1396659034741.gif (1MB, 231x161px) Image search: [Google]
1396659034741.gif
1MB, 231x161px
Doesn't he have parole this year? I wonder if he'll be able to afford a decent defense and be free once again.
>>
>>81804609
not guility.
>>
Processed supermarket Orange Juice is actually very unhealthy for you, drink the real stuff ok.
>>
>>81804984

Poor spider. He was just hanging out and some asshole had to spook him.
>>
>>81804975

I don't know if the timeline checks out but I think he was at the murder scene helping his son get rid of some evidence

Ron Goldman had a karate black belt and fought for his life, there's no way he wouldn't have landed a blow or two at his attacker. OJ only had a small cut.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.