[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS THIS IS CONTAGIOUS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 23

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS

THIS IS CONTAGIOUS
>>
>>81801744
I always loved how Jez is a musician and he never shows any musical talent whatsoever.
>>
remember when Jeremy started a gay relationship
at the end of the series where it felt tacted on.
>>
>>81801763
those Prodigy dance moves were special though
>>
>>81801813
delete this
fuck, the final season did not sit well with me
>>
I think my favourite part of that song is the "God save our gracious Queen...Yeah right!" because of the quietly confident way he says it and the fact that I can imagine Jez thinking it was a really profound political statement.
>>
>>81801813
Hardly, jeremy was always a slut, blew hans in the first season. /tv/ just chucked a shit about it because it's always in vogue to criticize a show here in it's later seasons once it's popular. Faggot
>>
>>81801813
It really didn't. I remember a lot of people saying that at the time - that Jez was suddenly gay and it made no sense for his character. I rewatched the entire show recently and he makes numerous extremely questionable remarks throughout the series as well as straight up admitting he previously had gay experiences like the guy he used to masturbate/be masturbated by at college.
>>
>>81801813
>The bad thing
>"I've slept with more men than that and I basically only sleep with women"
>"I'm his handyman...so, I gave him a hand."
>trying to get Barney to give him a blowjob
>>
>>81801906
I hate this argument, than why not have it in the middle of the series? Trading blowjobs with super Hans While rolling on X is funny.
They had nothing to lose and wanted trendy points
>>
>>>81801970
Unless you're going to completely ignore the numerous other times that Jez does or says something implicitly or explicitly gay throughout the show before the last season, acting as if this was a complete character turn around is just stupid. You don't have to like it, or the show, but it didn't come out of nowhere.
>>
>>81801970
Hating this argument whilst having real one of you own mate. It hardly garnered trendy points, it was basically a big joke on how little corelation there is between jez's brain and dick, he's not really gay he just like cumming and the idea of being a special snowflake with no inhibitions when ultimately the dynamic up annoyed him and if I recall went the way of all his relationships
>>
It's the most realistic and natural portrayal of a bisexual character I think I've ever seen. It isn't played for social justice points and was well established in advance.
>>
>>81802107
Every bi guy Ive met are Hetero romantic.
Personally I just think they arnt choosy and are like "well thats close enough"
>>
SO FUTILE
>>
He's just so Rainbow Rhythms
>>
>>81801915
This
Him going full on gay was no surprise at all
>>
FOUR NAAN?
>>
You don't... love me do you Mark?...
>>
FREE THE PEDOS
>>
>What the fuck is a washing machine doing in a pub? Jesus, I need a drink!
>*makes drinking gesture*
That part was pure genius, laughed my ass off
>>
Get a van Jez. Then we could be men with ven
>>
>jez being gay was a surprise
Am i the only one who remembers the string of episodes where he's fucking a guy? There's a weird scene where Dobby and super hans watch them bang in mark's bed via webcam
>>
>>81803477
>There's a weird scene where Dobby and super hans watch them bang in mark's bed via webcam
Yeah, that's in the last season when it was revealed you fool
>>
File: IMG_2004.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2004.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>81801763
Don't you ever say my man Jez has no talent
>>
>>81801813
The last series was a bit of a mess, but I don't mind Jez thinking he's gay. A big part of Jez's character is that he really doesn't understand himself, even after all these years. He's fucked plenty of men before and still can't decide if he's gay or not.
>>
>I'm not a dickhead stop calling me a dickhead
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85KB, 1920x1080px
Worst character or worst character?
>>
>>81801744
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILE
>>
>>81801813
Completely forgot about this.Then again the final series was entirely forgettable.
>>
>>81804625
>>81804452

Last series would have been okay if it wasnt the last series. Didn't feel like any sort of end. Though I'm not sure what a good ending to a show like Peep Show would be like anyway.
>>
>>81804599
thiccccc flirty first appearance dobby was good

repeat character no longer hot not so good
>>
>>81801763
>I always loved how Jez is a musician
Maybe this week.
>>
>>81804452
>>81801967
>>81801915
>>81802552
>>81801906
>>81802033

ITT: People who thought Mr. Smithers coming out was OK.
>>
TERRORISTS ARE GAY
>>
fuckin rental snake innit
>>
just like fuckin water lego innit
>>
The fucking twins
>>
JEFF!?
>>
>>81806987
i always talk about em
>>
>>81807086
a pair of eighters
>>
Where's the turkey?
>>
>>81806987
I love how he can barely suppress a laugh when he delivers this line
>>
Good old Vista. People give it a bad press, but I'm never upgrading. Why would I? It just feels like a good pair of jeans.
>>
>>81804599
I don't care how worst character she was, that dry humping in the bathroom made my pants unbutton on their own
>>
>>81807014
Jeff? As in Jeff, after Jeff?!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atxZKT4HBdM
>>
>>81805278
Totally fucking Mexico yeah?
>>
WE ARE NOT THE HAIR BLAIR BUNCH!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=312LkJs9Dd8
>>
>every Peep Show thread devolves into spouting lines from it
>no discussion allowed

it hurts
>>
>>81810599
I liked how Mark seemed somewhat alien in the first few seasons, with his blackened eyes and fat face. The way he narrates from a completely antisocial position.

I didnt like him becoming more human and rational as time went on. He became physically and mentally healthier, and with that the shock value declined, which really was the best part. The randomly mixed in shock comedy amongst other banal sitcom comedy set Peepshow apart, but as that left, it became like any other sitcom. It went from dark black comedy to comedy with mildly dark moments, and that wouldn't have inspired an audience, or myself at least, to watch numerous seasons.

The writers, showrunners and any creative minds behind the show deserve the blame for allowing the magic of the show to become dilluted. Maybe they were trying to get a wider audience by being less black, if so they succeeded in becoming more child safe and failed to increase popularity.
>>
>>81810599
it's no IT Crowd or Father Ted
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6exgBw7iaA8

>NO MUM I'M NOT COMING IN FOR MY FUCKING TEA
>>
File: markpartyhat.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
markpartyhat.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
http://www.strawpoll.me/12416612/

>>
>>81810906
I dunno man.

Mark was pretty uncomfortable to watch when he was straight up stalking someone
>>
>>81810401
blue pliied
>>
Nice packet of Crunchy Nut you got here, pretty expensive as I recall...
>>
>>81801744
Why did they make him gay for no reason in the last series?
>>
>>81812430
that was the bad thing
>>
>>81806987
Don't tell me Orange has deleted the twins
>>
The Swan and Pedo
>>
>>81813022
best line
>>
knitting like an electric nan

done this scarf, got two quilts on the go and a sort of - tabbard.
>>
>>81813357
I love it because it's something people who are flaky and bad with technology say all the time, it's too accurate
>>
File: CDTwW9GW8AA1LX8.jpg (35KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CDTwW9GW8AA1LX8.jpg
35KB, 600x338px
I'M GONNA BLOW MY BEANS
>>
>>81802514
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN?
>>
>>81812430

he was a bender right from the start m8
>>
>>81801763

What was their band even called?
>>
JEZZ I'VE RUN ALL THE WAY TO WINDSOR
>>
>>81814422
YEAH RIGHT
>>
>>81802973

>just water lego, innit
>>
>>81814805
I liked Various Artists
>>
>>81804452
this

whether or not jez is gay is irrelevant, the point is that he's such a mess and has so little control of his life that he doesn't have a solid identity enough to even establish a sexuality

he's impressionable and an idiot so he just goes with whatever
>>
This IS outrageous
This IS contagious
>>
>>81814805
Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homonculus
>>
>>81814805
Coming Up For Blair
>>
>>81801744
Lot of people in this thread talking about Jez being gay.

While there was a lot of stuff in previous series about him potentially being bi, it did seem a bit weird that he was suddenly banging this younger man after all the other stuff was just hints or when he was on a ton of drugs. It would be better if it was a character like Super Hans who was more minor, but a main character suddenly banging a guy after like 7 series of him never being shown doing it was just a bit bizarre.
>>
>>81814805
Hair Blair Bunch
>>
I've just noticed the filename in OP

in what way is that a TS reference?
>>
File: uzLrg2P.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
uzLrg2P.png
18KB, 509x411px
>Mark gets raped by Natalie
>Natalie's family get angry at Mark
What did they mean by this
>>
>>81816255
genuinely one of my most infuriating TV moments. I don't get how that was supposed to be funny.
>>
>>81816317
I'm not sure how the viewer is supposed to take it, because Super Hans and Jez take it seriously as rape.
>>
>>81816255
>>81816317
>>81816442

Accord to British law, only penus in vagjinga is rape, so he wasn't raped.
>>
>>81801813
People had issue with it? I thought it was a good way of displaying the aging of the character. He's dating a younger man and it rapidly becomes apparent of how old he is in contrast to him. The rest of the last series was a bit much, for some reason Jeremy and Super Hans physically removing Mark's roommate (and kidnapping the historian guy) seemed more unrealistic than Jeremy eating that dog

Still the gay bit was decent and hammered in this melancholic decline of a life of hedonism
>>
havin a nice little relaxing smoke of crack
>>
File: YOU WHAT.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
YOU WHAT.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>81807465
NO TURKEY?!
>>
>>81816572
it was a christmas joke
>>
>tfw just finished rewatching the episode where Mark and Dobbie first meet

That cupboard scene is one of the most erotic scenes in tv history
>>
>>81816572
>mfw I have the same weird lower jaw tooth like Mitchell and I'm not even british
>>
File: peepshowcheeses09e03-1-1024x576.png (1005KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
peepshowcheeses09e03-1-1024x576.png
1005KB, 1024x576px
>>81816572

I think for me that scene is only beaten by this
>>
>>81816483
I know that and that's what makes it MORE frustrating
>>
>>81816505
The meal with University Girl was the low point for me. He turned up to the meal wearing eyeshadow, he has no food and the cocktails were vinegar and lettuce leaf, and yet we're supposed to believe that his guests just go along with it? Not only does everyone go along with it, they never mention it and continue to interact in the future as if he's sane.

Imaging if Jez kept dating that barge girl after being caught eating her dog. Once you go fully absurd you can't go back. Once Mark put on eyeliner the meal should have ended.
>>
Is peep show relatable to you?
>>
>>81816442

It's played entirely for laughs, the viewer is supposed to find it amusing. Which it was, whether that's an indictment of society's views on the subject isn't relevant to a comedy show writers thought process.
>>
File: [pounding_dance_music].jpg (16KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
[pounding_dance_music].jpg
16KB, 500x283px
>>81816719
>has a job for most of the show
>has multiple gf's
>has a mate to have bantz with

Who /mark/ here?
>>
Anyone else watch a random episode when eating dinner or something? I always try to find something else to watch but end up watching Peep Show.

Also S2 is the best
>>
>>81804686
They mentioned potentially coming back to it in the future during the last series. Could be really interesting, to come back to the characters in five years or a decade from now; quite different, obviously, but maybe not so much. Plenty of potential for new plot lines

>>81804704
Wasn't that sort of the point with Dobby though? Mark was dragging out a potential relationship with her for like three series and then finally fucks it up. Like when you're sticking around in a place for years longer after you've realized it isn't working and are just in a rut, pretty realistic
>>
File: jeff.jpg (18KB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
jeff.jpg
18KB, 350x196px
Daily reminder that Jeff did nothing wrong
>>
Then I go and spoil it all, by saying something stupid like, I like you...
>>
>>81804686
The ending was perfect. It ended exactly as it started.
>>
File: 1491163233785.png (399KB, 566x576px) Image search: [Google]
1491163233785.png
399KB, 566x576px
>>
>>81816915
you don't have to do anything wrong to be a cunt
>>
>>81810906
He sort of regresses in maturity though, and I think that's obvious with his relationship with Dobby and Gerard and exacerbated by losing his career which is never quite reestablished. Sophie was the chance for a normal woman, a normal relationship; and being an adult. Dobby, who is probably like a decade younger, was kind of a way out in an alternative sort of girl. It also has to do with the timing, when Dobby was first introduced as a character she was just a weird geek. As time went on social trends changed with the emergence of hipster shit that made someone like that cool and mainstream now. By the end of the series she has a young and normal, fashionable, American boyfriend
>>
>>81814805
Curse These Metal Hands
>>
>>81816719
I can never relate to Mark, he's just too beta
>>
>You will never visit the Swan and Paedo

Why even live bros
>>
Why can't Americans even come close to competing with British humour?
>>
>>81817147
Very little sense of irony, sarcasm, or self-deprecation.
>>
>>81816702
>they never mention it and continue to interact in the future as if he's sane.

I forgot that whole bit, pretty weak writing. The whole thing was pretty bad. Still the show kept well for eight series, that's pretty impressive. I think 2-3 are the best though

>>81817002
Jeff's a much nicer person than Mark, that's pretty clear in the show. Jeff's just fucking around with him and is perfectly fine working with him, whereas Mark actually holds a grudge
>>
That is so Gerard
>>
>>81817211
>You could have your dick in her and still wouldn't have the balls to fuck

Jeff is a classic cunt. Mark may hold a grudge but he'd have no problem with Jeff if Jeff didn't insist on being such a cunt to Mark.
>>
>>81817147

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yredc3ayOE

M8
>>
>>81817332
>this has to have been post 2003
>looks like it was filmed in the 80s
what the fuck
>>
>>81817147
I've been thinking about this a lot. Firstly, I'd have to say that Peep Show is a very different show than most British comedies, and that most British sit-coms aren't much better than American ones or are comparable.

But dry humor is pretty rare in most of the States. Peep Show is dry and subtle in a way that an American show couldn't manage, and the level of self-deprecation couldn't go so far, it would have to be redeemed in some way or people would absolutely hate it
>>
Who's the best character and why is it Johnson?

>I got a 32" plasma in my office. You get a document up in that baby and you are...seriously looking at that document.
>>
>>81817422
I also think it comes down to "meanness" if you like, you just need to compare the thick of it to veep to see what I mean
>>
>>81804686
I thought the ending was pretty much perfect. Rest of the season was pretty meh, yet better than most people here say it was imo.

>>81816877
I really wish they would make a movie in 5-10 years.
>>
>>81817422
Agreed that literally all our sitcoms at the moment are pure shite, but from 1970-2010 we were the undisputed kings of comedy. Not sure what's gone wrong recently that we've ended up with Mrs Brown's Boys being our finest comedic output.
>>
>>81817521
>brits trying to claim mrs browns boys like they try to claim everything else from Ireland

I-I'm not sure if I'm going to get the fertiliser out for this one
>>
>>81817490
>I really wish they would make a movie in 5-10 years.

or just another series. A Peep Show: The Movie would necessarily be horrendous. What would be the overarching plot? Mark's son lost in Mozambique and two incompetent older men on a wacky adventure to find him?
>>
>>81817461
>SUZE, WHERE'S THE BIG SCISSORS? HAVE YOU MOVED THE BIG SCISSORS?
>>
>>81817630
On behalf of England I would like to apologise. Please keep Mrs Browns Boys. No seriously. Please take it back. Keep it. OH GOD PLEASE.
>>
>>81817630
It's pure shite, believe me, you can have it. Only claimed it was ours because it's on the (((BBC))).
>>
>>81817461
>is that normal pooing you're doing?
>It doesn't sound normal
>it doesn't smell normal
>this is bollocks Mark - you know the credo - illness equals weakness, you're off the team
>>
File: 1492632914194.jpg (17KB, 236x274px) Image search: [Google]
1492632914194.jpg
17KB, 236x274px
Re-watching this show before watching season 9 in my 20s makes it a lot more relatable, it really enhances the quality.

It's cool looking at it in a different light, since I used to be really straight edge during my teens and I've experienced a lot more since starting my post graduate shit.

Super Hans was always the best character though.
>>
>>81817710
>Only claimed it was ours because it's on the (((BBC))).

but produced by RTE. Mrs Brown was on Irish tv like 20 years ago
>>
>>81817521
>What's gone wrong recently

The BBC have reverted to rerunning/rebooting old stuff to try and drag back viewers and the only new stuff they do is either abject shit or a slight tweak on old stuff.

Channel 4 seem to have completely lost their edge in recent years and don't even seem to try anymore now that old staples of drama/comedy series like Skins and Shameless feel old and out of place now.
The only semi tolerable stuff C4 put out anymore is by Linehan and I'm pretty sure that Trump and Brexit have driven him completely insane beyond repair
>>
>>81817481
>>81817521
Bitter humor, really, it's pretty rare in the US. You can find it more common in some areas but most people really don't like it. There's some relationship between the US's go-getter competitive culture and the heavy stylization of our sit-com's. People here can flip out if they feel someone is off putting
>>
>>81817748
>Pleb choice
Hans

>Patrician choice
Johnson
>>
>>81817655
Sure it could be another tv show. But as I explained the show ended perfectly imo so I wouldn't add a new season. Movie for some reason is acceptable in my mind.
And why would it be necessarily horrendous? Two hour movie would almost be as long as a season already and season usually had an overarching plot. It would most likely be about Mark and Jez bitching about old age and obsessing about women as usual.
>>
>>81817630

I'd rather you blow up the Arndale again ( with me in it) than watch that show.
>>
>>81817748
I find it interesting that it's not quite clear what the two of them were doing between university and season 1. They weren't living with each other, and Jez mentions being a male nurse at one point with his voice over thoughts potentially implying it was true. I mean, what was Mark doing? Just reading and stalking women? He hasn't got any friends
>>
>>81817655
They would definitely go on holiday somewhere. Every film based on a British comedy has them go on holiday.
>>
>>81817989
That's the weirdest thing about Peep Show for me. How the fuck did Jez become a nurse? I suppose he does have superhuman bullshitting powers.
>>
>>81818048
I almost thought they'd do this for the last series, before it came out. Chase Dobby to Brooklyn and make fun of hipsters and gun violence or something
>>
>>81818119
In the UK you can have the job title as "nurse" without actually having any qualifications.
He likely worked in a nursing home or something similar.

>>81817986
>wanting them to get rid of Viet Shack
Fucking pure evil mate
>>
>>81818194
I'm quite glad they didn't leave England. The Quantocks were alien enough for Mark and Jez.
>>
File: 21rsEq2.jpg (46KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
21rsEq2.jpg
46KB, 500x281px
Is Daryl /our guy/?
>>
>>81818309
In that interview scene he said his job would be a nicer challenge than a tracheotomy though
>>
>>81818356
Agreed, but that's my point with doing it as a movie. It would have to be a Jeremy and Mark's Holiday type of deal, or have some overarching dramatic bit. Neither would work. Obviously, I couldn't say that it would HAVE to be, but it'd more likely than not
>>
>>81817024
I noticed Mark became more openly sarcastic and IDGAF after the wedding.
>>
flop was one of the good guys, man
>>
File: peepshowgrill.jpg (139KB, 1147x878px) Image search: [Google]
peepshowgrill.jpg
139KB, 1147x878px
Did anyone else think it was 'Super Hands' as opposed to 'Super Hans' at first?

Also postan random Peep Show qt
>>
>>81818597
This girl is unironically, by far the most beautiful girl in the show. She is stunningly gorgeous.
>>
>>81814805
Momma's kumquat
>>
>>81817461
I think besides Jeremy and Super Hans he was the character who was nicest to Mark. Coming to rescue Mark when Jeremy locked him in his room and breaking Sophie's mug after the wedding were quite nice gestures, even if he did dick Mark over in the end
>>
>>81818597
really enjoy this semi-wavey hair on girls
literally best hair, regardless of colour
>>
>>81814805
Swan & Pedo
>>
File: clever_hans.gif (61KB, 314x210px) Image search: [Google]
clever_hans.gif
61KB, 314x210px
>>81818597
i always presumed Super Hans was a play on the legend of Clever Hans, the horse that everyone believed could count but really he was just trained to follow his trainers subconscious movements.
>>
>>81818713
why does he take to Mark so much? It's never quite apparent, is Mark actually that good at his job that Johnson sees him as a good asset?
>>
>>81818850
doms like subs
>>
File: God.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
God.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
If's God's doing mountains or sky or water I'll call
>>
File: 1268485502788.jpg (77KB, 450x538px) Image search: [Google]
1268485502788.jpg
77KB, 450x538px
>started watching the show two weeks ago
>already on the last ep of s6
>just looked up the air date between seasons and realized in that short amount of time I've watched what originally took people over a decade to get to
>>
>>81818906
Why do they call him God?
>>
>>81818966
The wait was real painful man, especially when the show went from being once a year to once every 2-3 years
>>
is there a consensus on the best episode and reasons why?

anything from s9 will be immediately discounted and all posts by the pleb claiming that Peep Show 'ended perfectly' will be ignored.
>>
Pint of Guinness. No logo in the foam.
>>
File: RIP.png (327KB, 725x467px) Image search: [Google]
RIP.png
327KB, 725x467px
>>81817332
HOLY SHIT THAT'S PAINFULLY BAD JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>81819062
I started watching when series 6 came out and it seemed like Peep Show had been around for ages. It's weird that series 6-9 was the same length of time as 1-6. The 3 year wait for series 8 was pretty annoying, especially since it turned out to be a bit shit, but the same wait for series 9 seemed a lot shorter. I'll be dead pretty soon.
>>
>>81818974
He paints natural landscapes.
>>
>>81817332

It's like an episode of Curb made ten years ago by Cracked but with a judicial order expressly denying any jokes be added.
>>
>>81819722
The worst thing is that they've included jokes from the UK version and then made them not funny. Like the whole nazi love thing turned into a song. And the fucking backing music REEEE
>>
>>81817332
why is every US remake of a UK show so shit? you'd think they could get one right...
>>
>>81819233
I was busy so it never got to me, but I recall it not being apparent that they were even going to do series 8. Let alone 9 when that came around
>>
File: 2AzmSiZ.jpg (118KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
2AzmSiZ.jpg
118KB, 1536x2048px
Are there any current british comedies worth it? I have watched pretty much every one from the 00's and the ones i loved the most were The thick of it and Peep show, is there anything on a similar vein?
>>
>>81814805
Man Feelings
>>
>>81820789
Unfortunately not, Fresh Meat is kind of similar but nowhere near as good. Stil better than the other 99% that currently makes up our comedy and worth giving a go.
>>
File: mark2.png (347KB, 736x601px) Image search: [Google]
mark2.png
347KB, 736x601px
NO TURKEY?
>>
>>81816702
>he has no food and the cocktails were vinegar and lettuce leaf
It was Moroccan.
>>
>>81820789
no. someone's going to suggest black books or something and they're not really comparable. black books isn't even that good of a sit-com
>>
>>81801744
MUMMY

COFFEE

FUCKY HURRY UP-Y
>>
NO MUM I WON'T COME IN FOR MY FUCKING TEA
>>
>>81820789
Not necessarily similar, but People Just Do Nothing is good.
>>
>>81802973
>tfw paedophobe
>>
>>81811175
BIG SUZE IS BAE

Also Toni underrated desu
>>
TUBE UP HIS NOSE THE TUBE IS BACK UP HIS NOSE
>>
Fuck up, I'm happy to let the Brits think they're responsible for Mrs. Brown's Boys
There's a time and a place for national pride, and it's not now
>>
>He's a Spurs fan. A Spurrer? Could go a bit spurry? Spur things up?
>>
File: 1312685615405.jpg (19KB, 336x434px) Image search: [Google]
1312685615405.jpg
19KB, 336x434px
>let's hope I don't Jez it.. or do a big mark in my pants
>>
>>81821578
It's too late for that now Paddy me ole chum, Mrs Brown's Boys is your fault.

You get Mrs Browns Boys we get In Bruges and the Guard
>>
>>81819086
a lot of people on here claim the stag ep where jez eats the dog is the show at its absolute peak

would say that or the ep with gog and daryll, just based of how quotable it is

>this crack is really moreish
>i'm barnes wallace, you're the ruhr
>4 naan jeremy, that's insane
>nice pack of crunchy nut
>>
I know it would have been dark but it would have been god-tier television if the last season had ended with Mark getting shot in the bank because of Jez like almost seemed was going to happen
>>
>>81822061
I think the wedding is probably my favourite episode

>pissing in the prayer bucket
>I'm here! It was all an elaborate prank!
>over the hump
>>
>>81817332
>they didnt even film it how its meant to be filmed
Kinda misses the whole point, why did they do this?
>>
>>81822061

The Stag episode finale is obviously what everyone remembers, but the rationing, the therapy and how quickly Jez stops caring about being a good best man and becomes totally self-absorbed is all brilliant.

>I suppose, I just feel... unfulfilled.
>UNFILLED!?
>Fulfilled.

Also, more bi Jez evidence:

>Maybe the pressure will build to the point where we actually try to fuck each other?
>>
>>81822543

*I just remembered rationing is a totally different episode. RIP Me.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
Was Barney gay or did Super Hans just fuck him up
>>
>>81822182
they promised not to kill off the characters
>>
>>81822860
I really never noticed on my first watch that that both wasn't Sophie's brother from the Sophie's Parents episode and was introduced as her cousin.
>>
I'M RED HOT, LIKE POL POT
>>
>>81822879
and?
>>
Valerie is best girl
>>
>>81823849
*Big Suze
>>
>>81820789

No, now it's just panel shows
>>
>>81817047
i think this is the most underrated band name in the series
>>
>>81824921

M8, she kept her spiked choker on during the shagging. She's the GOAT and nothing can change that.
>>
>the kids who call mark a pedo in episode 1 are the same kids who break into the apartment to steal the tv.

>cleanshirt
>>
Lets have it! Lets have some more of it!
>>
>>81825521
The cleanshirt kid is actually the same actor too.
>>
>>81825521
huh I never noticed that.
>>
>>81825521
like pottery, I didn't notice big Mad Andy showed up in season 5 or whatever it was to do their bathroom door either. It's a shame Toni and her husband didn't turn up again
>>
>>81822061
>this crack is really moreish

Is this actual slang in Britain? I always interpreted it as him saying the crack was really Moorish, aka mad niggerish?
>>
>>81826975
Moreish isn't even slang, it's just a dictionary word. I don't even know what moorish would mean in that sentence.
>>
>>81827090
Does the term mad niggerish confuse you too?

It has a powerful kick with some exotic properties that feel like they may kill you, like Othello.
>>
>>81827090
>Moreish
>moreish. /ˈmɔːrJʃ/ adjective. (informal) (of food) causing a desire for more: these cakes are very moreish.

You're kidding me with this shit? Fucking krauty anglos. You can't just snap parts of words together willy nilly and call it language.
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.