[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he do it /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2748.jpg (28KB, 236x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2748.jpg
28KB, 236x330px
Did he do it /tv/?
>>
>>81800284
Not even close, chump.
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 100x85px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 100x85px
dubs
>>
He isn't real he's multiple people, the point is that it was impossible to distinguish between them.

Also the thing with the apartment, I believe there was a story in the 80s that estate agents would clean up murders because they devalue the price of a new york property
>>
File: 1442805785583.jpg (6KB, 170x229px) Image search: [Google]
1442805785583.jpg
6KB, 170x229px
>>81800346
heh
>>
>>81800284
No he didn't kill anyone. He was just a sick guy.
The story is also a symbol for how superficial people became in that decade.
>>
>>81800363
I dont think thats true, the gay guy always calls bateman by his name, and his personality is pretty constant thruout the film, I also feel the murders did happen because that would explain the behaviour of the old chick that was selling the house he was killing people in, imho the only things that didnt happen or might have hapend but in a more subtle way was the phreak attack he got with the kitten at the atm
>>
Its amazing how you need to make a bait thread to get any kond of discusion here
>>
>>81800284
>over 1,000 crunches and situps a day
not /fit/ enough to say this is impossible but isn't that at least Olympic-tier?
>>
Do what?
>>
>>81802820
Once you are able to do a certain amount of situps you can basically go indefinitely, it's more like cardio at that point, just like running.

But to have the will to do a thousand situps a day is remarkable, although ultimately it's pointless really, not efficient.
>>
Dubs say he did it
>>
>>81800284
Yes, he definitely killed people.

But no one knows for sure who did he really kill because everyone is practically the same, the most blatant scene that shows that is the business card scene.

Now check the digits
>>
>>81800481
This is correct as far as the movie goes. It's an incredibly surreal situation to analogize(?) the more overtly disgusting parts of the books.
>>
It doesn't matter if he did or not. That's not the point. The point is the yuppie culture and everyone mistaking each other for other people. So you could essentially get away with anything because people are so self obsessed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.