[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: colbert.png (605KB, 626x382px) Image search: [Google]
colbert.png
605KB, 626x382px
So..
>>
>>81799952
DRUMPF
>>
>>81800100
HISSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
QHUAMTPFH!
>>
KER-PLUMPF
>>
>>81800142
mmm nice hisssss
>>
>>81799952
Haha lol https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xagqiIVW6qk
>>
File: IMG_9046.jpg (99KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9046.jpg
99KB, 1024x576px
>"The Tuskegee experiment was a 40 year clinical study conducted by the U.S. Public Health Service. The purpose of this study was to observe the natural progression of untreated syphilis in rural African-American men in Alabama under the guise of receiving free health care from the United States government. Now the men were given free medical care, meals, and free burial insurance for participating in the study. After funding for treatment was lost, the study was continued without informing the men they would never be treated. None of the men infected were ever told they had the disease. By 1947, penicillin had become the standard treatment for syphilis. Choices available to the doctors involved in the study might have included treating all syphilitic subjects and closing the study, or splitting off a control group for testing with penicillin. Instead, the Tuskegee scientists continued the study without treating any participants; they withheld penicillin and information about it from the patients. In addition, scientists prevented participants from accessing syphilis treatment programs available to other residents in the area."
>Now if you think that's bad wait till you hear what trump said this week.
>>
>>81800178
QUETZALDRUMPFUS
>>
>>81800100
i missed the origin of this joke and dont get it, does it stand for something.

'make america gay again' was a better parody than 'make america drumpf again' because I have no idea what 'drumpf' is.. but I know what gay is.
>>
>>81800412
its the signature doubling down on failed tactics.
losers can't think straight. it's a psychological thing.
>>
>>81800412
You know what gay is? Lmao fag
>>
>>81800412

It's /pol/ trying to make their non statements meaningful. Eat it up if you're a fucking moron.

Just say /JUST/ and you'll fit in with these failed future homeless people.
>>
Bill Clinton's actual surname is Blythe, making his wife Hillary Rodham Blythe, I don't know why they didn't hit back with that.
Probably because nobody gives a shit about what your name is unless it's really really funny.
>>
>>81800412
I thought the parody was "make donald drumpf again"
Drumpf was donalds family name back in the 1800s or something before it was changed
>>
>>81800474
>can't keep up
>calls others morons in babby tantrum
>>
File: Resumes.jpg (124KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Resumes.jpg
124KB, 1024x683px
>>81800463
It's like having a dick fetish

>>81800474
I don't get it
>>
>>81800412
john oliver called trump drumpf cause trump called johns old boss a sneaky jew who changed his jew sounding name to a more "cable friendly" john stewart
in response john oliver is "mocking" trump by calling him drumpf cause maybe at one point his ancestor was named drumpf and changed their name to trump when his family immigrated to the USA, however trump wasnt even born at this point in history and has no control over what his ancestor was named
>>
>>81799952
In the news today, OP is still a faggot. When reached for comment he was unable to respond through mouthfuls of cock.
>>
>>81800523
>Drumpf was donalds family name back in the 1800s or something before it was changed

this barely qualifies as a joke
>>
ZRUMPF
>>
File: sirterry.jpg (65KB, 634x406px) Image search: [Google]
sirterry.jpg
65KB, 634x406px
>>81800353
>The Tuskegee experiment was a 40 year clinical study conducted by the U.S. Public Health Service. The purpose of this study was to observe the natural progression of untreated syphilis in rural African-American men in Alabama under the guise of receiving free health care from the United States government
>>
>>81800560
>>81800549
>>81800528
doesnt stop those dems and the shitposting
>>
>>81800560
i love it, it's so anti-humor that it becomes funny in an unintended way, especially with how it's being treated as an epic gotcha
>>
>>81800412
Allegedly one of Trump's german ancestors changed their last name from Drumpf to Trump for fear of anti-german sentiment in the states.
Like the million of other immigrants who also changed their name when they arrived in America.

It's a way of saying that Trump should feel bad for his policies that results in prejudices of certain races of immigrants when his own ancestor was a victim of it.
>>
>>81800648
this
drumpf can be used ironically or unironically and it's still funny
>>
>>81800661
nice blog, reddit
>>
>>81800661
but prejudice against whites isnt racism anon
>>
>>81800353
Pretty nice but maybe a bit too long and boring to be a legit meme. Just only talk about the sad things that happened, the fact about the date could probably be deleted.

>>81800412
I think its been forced beyond absurdity, nobody even says Drumpf anymore and its just nonsense.

>>81800239
This is the Colbert I miss. Carell sounded pretty damn close to an actual Imam. He should have put his head on a table though to be authentic but to be fair it was like 15 years ago.
>>
>>81800661
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3SMEI0ngrQ
>>
File: Kt5fYco.jpg (46KB, 525x519px) Image search: [Google]
Kt5fYco.jpg
46KB, 525x519px
Here's a joke

LOL
>>
>>81800661
But his family, like many others, changed to suit America, they didn't demand America change to suit them. It's a far different world today. People are far less likely to change their names to something less outlandish, and try their hardest to fit in. The left will stand and support them as well, and go out of their way to act like the immigrants ways are better to some degrees. That age old liberal sentiment that anything not normal is diverse, and diversity is good.
>>
KLUMPF@!
>>
>>81800995
That's fucking disgusting.
They're going to use the victory to try and make it seem like the tides are turning against the current Republican majority in order to save people's faith in the incompetent and broken Democratic party before the midterms, aren't they?
>>
>>81801302
Sounds like pubes I leave in the shower basin
>>
>>81801353
but they lost
>>
>writers go on strike
>show becomes funny until strike ends
>>
>>81801353
They aren't funding him anymore because they know they lost.
>>
>>81801353
It wasn't a victory LOL
Now it goes to a runoff election where they will lose because Republicans got more votes
10 million wasted
>>
>>81801387
>>81801446
>>81801473
My bad. Didn't know it happened already.
Was it today?
>>
>>81800220
alright lets get this onto a tray
>>
>>81800353
>The Obama administration carried out drone strikes in Libya without any reaction from the public
>Could Trump's latest tweet mean nuclear war
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.