[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Shows that existed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

ITT Shows that existed.
>>
>>81799275
>STAY TUNED FOR SCENES FROM THE NEXT EPISODE OF BREAKING BAD
>RIGHT AFTER THE FIRST TEN MINUTES OF THIS TEPID COP DRAMA WE SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON
>>
>>81799275
oh man. the shilling everywhere for that garbage was horrible
>>
>>81799275
i remember liking it even though i dont remember anything about it
>>
>>81799275
Can someone explain what that poster is trying to say. is it
>Good Man. Cop Killer
Or
>Good Cop. Man Killer
Or
>Good Cop. Man. Killer
>>
>>
>>81799360
I think it's saying "Good Man. Cop. Killer"

As in. He's a Good man. He's a cop. And he's a killer

But also..

If you get rid of the second period..

he's a COP KILLER

!!!!
>>
File: You_Were_The_Chosen_One.jpg (23KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
You_Were_The_Chosen_One.jpg
23KB, 600x342px
>>81799275
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO REPLACE THE SHIELD
>>
File: rectify.jpg (44KB, 674x379px) Image search: [Google]
rectify.jpg
44KB, 674x379px
>>81799275
I just binged this on netflix. Overall very satisfied even though I think it was supposed to have one more season
>>
>>81799505
Season 4 was horrific and worthless. I thought it was amazing at the start but it really wore on me in the end. Daniel's misadventures with the pregnant lady were borderline unwatchable.
>>
>>81799534
I agree but I enjoyed seeing more of Daniels lawyers revenge. Every Trey Willis scene was great to me.
>>
>>81799579
yeah I liked that guy from Deadwood too but he's only in three episodes of an 8 episode season. I couldn't see the value in it for just those scenes. everything involving Daniel, Tawny and Teddy, Amantha and that random dude who just shows up and takes her hunting, selling Furbys on Ebay, etc. Why did it exist? I don't get it.
>>
>>81799608
i forgot about the furby scenes, youre right it was crap.
>>
>>81799334
do anons not understand what advertising is? Why do they substitute the word shilling for it? Are you retarded?
>>
>>81799775
Low Winter Sun was advertised in such a specific way that it instantly turned away any possible audience it could drum up. Having Breaking Bad's final season as a lead-in was a gift, but AMC fucked it up irrevocably by forcing people to watch the first ten minutes of a show they had no interest in seeing just to get the scenes from the next episode. This made people not indifferent to Low Winter Sun, but outright dislike it.
>>
>>81799275
Am I the only one that liked this show? I was posed or wasn't renewed
>>
>>81799360

Don't the full stops make it pretty obvious, retard?
>>
>>81799360
What are you fucking retarded?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.