[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

prison break

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

thoughts on new ep
>>
DOES HE LIKE TIC TAC???

THANKS TIC TAC MAN!!!!!
>>
>>81800174
Clearly shilling tic tacs
>>
Pretty good. The phone scene is probably the best acting job I've ever seen WM do. But to be fair anything is better than aggressive whispering
>>
We have a plan, everything's part of the plan, YOU are part of the plan.

OH FUCCCCCKKKKK BOOHOOOOHOOOOO WHY DIDN'T THE PLAN WORK
>>
>They brought back Prison Break

This is the first time I'm hearing about this. Fucking why?!
>>
>>81803345
To make up for season 3 and 4. So far they are succeeding
>>
>>81803437
>So far they are succ
stopped reading there

Also the two baddies chasing sarah are not growing on me at all, if you told me they got replaced next episode I wouldn't even question it.

Also it's getting a bit too predictable with Kellerman being an asshole again.
>>
>>81803520
>implying it isn't a thousand times better than the shit show of season 4
Yeah those cunts are boring, I don't think Kellerman is going to be with the bad guys
>>
>>81803583
Hey I liked the part where Whistler got killed the first fucking episode

And I also liked the part where that fat fuck cop died by water
>>
>>81803627
Those two plus Mahone torture killing that guy.

>3 good moments from 20+ episodes
>>
>>81803722
Oh yeah the big nig.

I thought the torture was weak. I wanted mahone to slowly dismember him in a dark basement
>>
>>81803758
Also, I wished that in the last episode Burrows actually impaled that guy instead of just punching him a bunch of times.
>>
>>81803772
Yeah that was disappoint
>>
The me rarely bail on a series half way through. The me watched the Heroes finale for fucksake. But even the great me had his limits and stop watch old PB at mid season 4. Is new Prison Break actually in a prison or is it more season 4 bum poo?
>>
>>81803911
It is in a prison, with mudslimes. And some random korean man
>>
>>81803911
Michael is unironically part of ISIS.
>>
>>81803959
They call it ISIL because you know, democrats
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.