[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take a seat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Whydontyoutakeaseat.jpg (41KB, 528x383px) Image search: [Google]
Whydontyoutakeaseat.jpg
41KB, 528x383px
So I've been binge watching the new Chris Hansen show and holy shit why don't these guys just shut the hell up.

Tell me /tv/ did you enjoy the newest predators? and as always, was it entrapment?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDWDbZK0zdo
How do these people not nope out as soon as they see the "child".
This "young boy" was on point with the mommy and daddy line.
>>
>>81798088
I've always wanted to do this, I just didn't think ruining my life was worth a joke.
>>
>>81798866
I mean, obviously they pick the retards out of the bunch to put on tv. I read that some actually got off scot free by refusing to talk and lawyering up right away.
Still it'd be cool to waltz in there and be like, "Hey Chris I'm a huge fan".
>>
Post some vids niggas
>>
>>81799223
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOBgE10sEQE&list=PL3A5U1vup7CywDbcMadPmqBEQggkfHNk8&index=4
Here you go boi, just type hansen vs predator on youtube and you'll find the rest of the episodes.
>>
>>81799285
Thanks mate
>>
>>81798088
You can put dat in da fridge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvOk7dxvOHQ
>>
IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN HALF A YEAR

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE REST
I WAITED FOR HANSEN I EVEN MOLESTED A CHILD IN HOPES HE'D SHOW UP BUT HE NEVER CAME
I WAS GOING TO ASK HIM ABOUT THE SHOW
I WANTED TO SEE HIM CONFRONT THAT FAT AUTIST NOT ME ON THE SHOW THAT TRIED TO GET SEXUAL ASSAULT TO A MINOR WHILE HE JUST TIPS HIS FEDORA ON THOSE ACCUSATIONS

The autist was probably smart enough to get a fucking lawyer because this is borderline "news" as it is. Seems like legal problems to me.
>>
>>81799462
lol everyones questioned the legal ground of these stings since the first episode aired on NBC
Hansens still got it tho I gotta admit
>>
File: thank_you_for_reading.gif (27KB, 225x143px) Image search: [Google]
thank_you_for_reading.gif
27KB, 225x143px
>>81798088

I think they're generally just in this weird place, where they know they're busted, but since they aren't in cuffs, they aren't sure if it's a crime. After all, they're thinking that they didn't really do anything wrong, and there's totally a good reason.

Honestly, cops are total dicks. I got in a car accident once, and the cop saw some stuff in my car and was asking me questions about whether I'd been drinking or doing any drugs. I said no. He asked me when the last time I'd done drugs was, and I said I'd like to talk to a lawyer. He just arrested me, took me to the hospital for a blood draw, then took me to jail. He got the results back saying that I wasn't under the influence, and that was the end of that, but yeah. If the police think you might be doing something wrong, they'll give you ample opportunities to incriminate yourself. If you refuse, then they can just arrest you, mess your weekend up, and drop the charges if it turns out that you're clean.
>>
File: Hi.jpg (86KB, 762x1042px) Image search: [Google]
Hi.jpg
86KB, 762x1042px
>>81799423
i am horny
>>
>>81799542
Yeah, and everyone got away with it because the guys were too fucking stupid to even not talk about their accusations instead of waiting for a goddamn lawyer. It doesn't surprise me. And I am sure they filmed some episodes that were never featured because some guys had the intelligence to call a lawyer beforehand.
>>
>>81799632
didn't the perverted justice guys that used to help Hansen get in some legal trouble a while back? that kinda tells you about the gray line these guys are walking
>>
>>81798088
Whats your favorite pick up line /tv/, mine is "can I rape you anally?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtTpn4ouS5M
>>
>hearing the text messages read aloud by shitty robotic voice actors
holy fucking cringe
>>
>>81799751
>According to Von Erck, Bruce Raisley, a private pilot and software developer made graphic violent threats against Perverted-Justice contributors and volunteers, and threatened to expose the online identities they used when posing as children. Raisley stated that he was a former Perverted-Justice member who left the group after he discovered that Perverted-Justice used a photograph of his son in a Perverted-Justice decoy profile, and failed to get a swift response from law enforcement. Perverted-Justice denied this. Von Erck "set out to destroy [Raisley] by posing as a woman, seducing him online with graphic sex chats, posting the transcripts on the web, and threatening to release a purported video of the individual masturbating." Raisley was lured to an airport waiting area, where he was secretly photographed by associates of Von Erck. The photos were later posted online along with a warning against further threats and attacks. In 2010 Raisley was convicted of orchestrating a DDoS attack against sites carrying the story. Raisley was sentenced to two years in prison and ordered to pay $90,383 in restitution for the attacks.

I don't understand. So they did something evil because of a legit threat a former employee made? This is just fucked up and they got away with it.

>perverted justice
The name itself is already a joke, but it makes sense. Their justice is fucking perversive.
>>
>>81799896
Holy shit that's fucked up. You could argue that the pedos had it coming, but these fucks facilitate this shit and sure as fuck have it coming too.
>>
How come its just old fucking pedos or autistic guys in this shit. I wanna see some milf show up to tear that boipussy up like here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lx9RHo33tI
>>
Episode 10 fucking when
>>
I'm still waiting for new episodes. Papi ep was fucking great, I love how he just gives up his 5th for some chinese food.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeKBL9yOdjc
>>
>>81800420 (blaze it)
Why does she have to wear a bullet proof vest while texting?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.