[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vin Diesel enraged after finding out about Fast 8 post credits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1485102126769.jpg (116KB, 960x880px) Image search: [Google]
1485102126769.jpg
116KB, 960x880px
https://theplaylist.net/enraged-vin-diesel-reportedly-cut-post-credits-sequence-fate-furious-20170414/

Looks like The Rock and Statham are looking to cuck Vin out of his own franchise. Fucking leeches should find their own franchise.
>>
>Those who have seen the film know that Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham‘s chemistry is one of the real highlights of the film; as the movie progresses, their two characters have gone from mortal enemies to begrudging friends, with at least one source telling The Wrap that NBC Universal had even considered a spinoff movie with both characters. To capitalize on this, the crew had originally shot a stinger that would put an exclamation point on this relationship, but this scene had been shot without Diesel’s knowledge or involvement. Once Diesel learned that the final moments of the film would focus on his two costars — and not the main storyline involving Dominic Toretto’s newfound family — the actor reportedly became “enraged,” raising all sorts of hell with NBC Universal until they finally agreed to remove the sequence from the film. As The Wrap notes, the studio went so far as to have “all the theatrical prints recalled and cut the scene.” Looks like we’ll have to wait one more movie to see those two characters throw down (or hug it out, whatever comes first).
>>
>>81796722
>Those who have seen the film know that Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham‘s chemistry is one of the real highlights of the film
>I want to beat you up
>I want to beat you up too!
>we're friends now!
and then Statham disappears for the rest of the movie until the very end where he's a desu ex machina
>>
>>81796684
Based Vin pumps and dumps franchise on its last leg.
>>
Who gives a shit? The Fast and Furious movies are the ultimate pleb filter. Every single movie has been shit.
>>
>>81797025
t. fag who watches 90% capeshit
>>
>>81796684
Good for Vin. This franchise would've died after 3 without him.
>>
>>81797053
These movies are capeshit without capes. The fuck you talking about?
>>
>>81797099
So no different from the other shit you watch? Good.
>>
>>81797135
buttflustered over some gay ass movies lol
>>
>>81797186
Holy fuck you're projecting. The only one buttflustered is you. Maybe you should chill out and throw on some capeshit.
>>
>>81796722
Didn't Statham's character brutally kill the asian guy last movie?

lol family
>>
I'm still convinced there were gay sex scenes involved.
>>
>>81796684
Some one post the other pic please
>>
>>81796684
Vin is literally the shittiest part of these movies

He deserves to be cucked out by Statham and Rock
>>
>vin didn't want a shitty spin-off ruining the closure of the series that will happen with 9 and 10
>>
>>81797252
But Logan doesn't come out on Bluray for a while so I can't do that can I you excitable dogman.
>>
>>81797025
I agree its a pleb filter, but calling it shit is the filter
>>
>>81797521
Vin was fine/good when it was more car oriented. Now its basically just every other blockbuster and he never was that good for those. Statham could sell a martial artist role kinda, and Rock could sell a big muscle guy role. Vin can't do either.

They would be better off starting a new franchise though, the supporting cast is a bit weak.
>>
>>81797025
Sounds like you're the pleb, Fast and Furious has been not giving a shit about anything and became top fun.
>>
>>81797025
>Tokyo Drift is the patrician filter
>Best Street race movie.
>>
File: 1485102433133.jpg (128KB, 842x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485102433133.jpg
128KB, 842x960px
>>81797495
You mean this one?
>>
CANDY ASS
>>
File: 9000_hours_in_Paint.jpg (159KB, 842x960px) Image search: [Google]
9000_hours_in_Paint.jpg
159KB, 842x960px
>>81797688
Vin is up a flight if stairs while Dwayne is in ground level.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.