[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Jokes that went over your head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: sneeds.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sneeds.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
Chuck's feed and seed? Why is that supposed be funny?
>>
>>81794948
You're right, it should be Sneed's Seed and Feed.
This meme is old.
>>
>>81794948
It's Chuck's Cheed and Cheed, dumbass
>>
implying /tv/ and Arnie wouldn't hit that
>>
File: chuckecheese.jpg (103KB, 831x720px) Image search: [Google]
chuckecheese.jpg
103KB, 831x720px
>>81794948
it used to be a Chuck E. Cheese
>>
>>81794948
the joke is that it used to be called Chuck's Fuck and Suck
>>
>>81794948
sneeds feed and seed
sn eeds
f eed
s eed

ch ucks
f uck
s uck

sneeds feed and seed = chucks fuck and suck

are you literally retarded? simple rhyming joke
>>
>>81794948
It's one of the more misunderstood Simpsons scenes. It's just to inform the viewer or locals in the cartoon that Sneed has taken over Chuck's store. The reason why, nobody really knows. Rumors about Chuck's financial difficulties to just Chuck retiring and going on a long deserved vacation have been circulating but the latter is more likely true.
>>
>>81795175
>>81795183

Why would a store that sells farming supplies be called "fuck and suck"? Do you realize how stupid you sound?
>>
>>81795183
HURRR, LET ME CHANGE LETTERS AROUND AND MAKE A RHYME, I'M IN KINDERGARTEN
>>
>>81795216
take it up with matt groening
>>
>>81795183
Don't think this is right. Look at the mental gymnastics you had to perform to get there.
>>
>>81794948
I get it, that hick is wearing a red MAGA hat. LOOOL DRUMPKINS BTFO
>>
>>81795183
why would "fucks and sucks" even be the first place your mind goes unless you're 13
>>
>>81795183
why would they note the previous owner if he ran a brothel there? that's just dumb
>>
>i'm the first non-brazillian to travel through time

what did homer mean by this?
>>
>>81795183
It wasn't called Chuck's Fuck and Suck though, it was only called Chuck's
>>
>>81794948

It's a retarded joke that doesn't make sense, but autists are obsessed with it because "lol swearing!!!"
>>
How did Matthew Perry cause all those suicides?
>>
>>81795251
That's what the store was before it became a seed store.
>>
It's a seed joke you thick fucks. Sneed sells seeds you use for planting crops. Chuck offered to suck and/or fuck the semen (human seed) out of his paying patrons. It's because even though they offer very different services, Chuck and his son Sneed have one thing in common; their love of seed.
>>
>>81796478
Sneed is Brazillian
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.