[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He tried to warn us, why didn't we listen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7311.jpg (28KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7311.jpg
28KB, 512x288px
He tried to warn us, why didn't we listen?
>>
File: DrEvazan.jpg (93KB, 290x406px) Image search: [Google]
DrEvazan.jpg
93KB, 290x406px
>>81792723
He's really only warning us now. And believe it or not, people are listening.
>>
star waras is shit
>>
Apologize to George
>>
We'll avenge him.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7cX8lTS2lyc
>>
>>81792723
Wow we really need 3 versions of this same thread running simultaneously
>>
>>81792723
I missed it, what happened?
>>
>>81793396
Mark Hamill is getting pushed around by disney, he thinks Luke is getting ruined, and it seems he just doesn't give a fuck anymore.

Meanwhile, Disney is trying to figure out how they can kill him and make it look like suicide for the PR disaster he is slowly becoming.
>>
>>81793515
I don't see why he should give a fuck. Carrie Fisher is dead, Han Solo is dead and Harrison never gave a fuck anyway, George Lucas is out, Alec Guinness is dead.

He's the only one from his generation in a series which is no longer his and he clearly doesn't belong. He has nothing to lose, it's not like he's deliberately kamikazing it, he's just using opportunities to openly state his true opinion rather than pumping fake embarrassing opinions to toe the corporate line.
>>
>>81793691
I'm willing to bet that he signed a contract saying that he could only say positive things about this movie but he doesn't give a fuck.
>>
He truly is the last jedi.

Watching him in the old movies just got so much better, he WONT SELL OUT FOR ANYBODY
>>
File: 1460347043058.png (2MB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1460347043058.png
2MB, 1024x1365px
Are we supposed to take all these posts as saying he is either going evil, staying a sad defeated old man, or dying?

I haven't been following these threads, but the trailer seemed like it might be just misdirection, in the same way Yoda tried to test Luke's resolve and didn't actually seem to have faith until Jedi.

I mean, they need to keep Luke around to hold the 'orginal' audiance. A third of the fanbase or more are only in their 50s, and will be ticket buyers well into their 60s/70s. Killing off the last of the big three would be a stupid choice. One of the loudest and biggest complaints and disapointments about TFA I heard was how Luke was only at the end, didn't speak, wasn't the one to right Kylo in the forest, blah blah. He is still a well loved character, arguably the most considering the new cast haven't found their feet yet.

It just doesn't add up that they have doom in mind for a character that so many grew up with as their hero. If it wasn't Han, for boys like me it was Luke. They seem to get that in the comics and such.

Until the trilogy ends by proving me wrong, I'm just going to assume it's misdirection, or sour grapes that he doesn't get to be the main character anymore, even if I love the guy. Rey and Kylo seem to be sharing that role now.
>>
>>81793796
He signed on to do the movies before Disney bought Lucas Arts, I'm guessing George was pretty lenient with Mark and most of the old crew in the original paper work.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.