[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ironic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1469286493083.jpg (27KB, 680x363px) Image search: [Google]
1469286493083.jpg
27KB, 680x363px
Ironic.
>>
...don't you think?
>>
Someone give me a quick rundown on this guy.
>>
>>81790115
darth ironicas the sarcastic, he could make any joke funny.
>>
>>81790154
>be Naboo dude, Sheev Palpatine
>discover own force affinity and meet up with Banking Clan Sith dude, Darth Plagueis
>get trained by Plagueis and learn to be virtually immortal
>kill Plagueis and claim his vast fortune as my own
>become Naboo's senator and use wealth as leverage to instigate Republic separatists
>use conflict to become Chancellor
>use entire vast fortune as a down payment on FUCKING HUGE clone army
>now I'm poor but most powerful man in the galaxy
>wipe out Separatists and Jedi, become Emperor
>spend the next years taking power away from the Senate
>prophecy says the force will still kill my immortal ass, have to find a way to avoid it
>build stupidly big lightsaber, call it Death Star, hope it will scare galaxy into line so I can turn my focus to avoiding the prophecy
>that fails, try it again, fails again, die
>>
>>81790137
Henceforth, you shall be known as Darth..... Alanis
>>
>>81790316
>that fails
>try it again
>fails again

he should have tried spinning, that's a good trick.
>>
>>81790423
but he did anon, don't you remember?
>>
>>81790154
>Senate bow to Sheev
>In contact with the Force
>Possess psychic>like abilities
>Control the empire with an iron but fair fist
>Own space stations & star destroyers galactically
>Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities in the uncharted teritories (Sheevgrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of midichlorian editing research facilities in the galaxy
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Sheev babies
>said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence in the galaxy has only existed deep in Jedi monasteries & Death Star
>Ancient Naboo scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon galaxy and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
>he owns kyber crystal R&D labs around the galaxy
>You likely have Sheevbots inside you right now
>He learned fluent bocce in under a week
>planet states entrust their credit reserves with the Sheev. There’s no gold in Ft. Hutt, only Ft. Sheev
>Sheev is about 7 decades old, from the space>time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.
>>
>>81790613
Saved. Don't know when I will ever use it, but saved.
>>
>>81790316
This was all good except you called him by his non-canon name.
>>
>>81791412
His name is Sheev Palpatine. What do you mean?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.