[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

STAR WARS EPISODE VIII: THE LAST JEDI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Star_Wars_The_Last_Jedi.jpg (15KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
Star_Wars_The_Last_Jedi.jpg
15KB, 220x326px
ITT: We post our theories and predictions of Episode VIII: The Last Jedi.

I will screencap every single one and after the movie's release, post the ones that turned out to be correct.

In order to celebrate the insight of those who managed to get it right.
>>
Luke captures Rey and holds her in his rape dungeon. The film is then 2 full hours of high impact sexual violence. The very last line of the film is Luke saying his line from the trailer, and killing Rey.
>>
>Kylo turned on Luke because he had the same revelation that the Jedi must end
>The tipping point for Kylo was when Luke failed to protect his padawans from Snoke and the Knights of Ren
>The Knights of Ren and Kylo are being manipulated by Snoke into thinking they are establishing a New Order of force users that will bring peace to the galaxy, but in reality are just blunt instruments for his fight to eradicate the Light Side
>Luke does not want to train new force users as he fears they will turn to the Dark Side because of the flawed Jedi philosophy, aka training those who are too weak to resist temptation
>Rey is the daughter of two of his fallen padawans who hid her because they sensed that some shit was about to go down
>Luke and Kylo will represent dark and the light while Rey will act to reconcile their differences and ultimately take down Snoke in Ep IX

I don't see muh grey jedi becoming a thing. Just a new Order of force users under a new religion that accepts the dark side within everyone and does not shun it. Instead they are taught how to defeat it by acknowledging it and not allowing the temptation to overtake them

Then again this is probably shit, thank god I don't work for Lucasfilm
>>
Can we just get /sw/ already?
Seriously, it would do so well. It would have all the Star Wars movie discussions, comics, toys, games, music, books, fuck there is SO much Star Wars, it's way bigger than fucking my little pony that's for sure
>>
>>81789424
I can see this happening. But I don't think Kylo will join them in this movie. I only see him joining in the next one.
>>
I want no part in this thread.
>>
>Saga is about Kylo's redemption and who Rey is
>Rey was created by the Living Force
>Luke says that as long as the Jedi exist, Sith will too
>Teaches Rey about the gray side
>Kylo turns on his Knights of Ren
>Third film has them taking on Snoke
>Snoke is a representive to the Dark Living Force responsible for creating Anakin
>Kill Snoke
>Form a Gray Republic with both Republicans and First Order members and bring peace until the Dark Living Force becomes personified because he won't accept motherfucking defeat from humanoids and stupid aliens
>Exists in the far reaches of space, Dark Living Force contains all the souls of dead Siths
>In 10, 11, 12, he is able to bring out Bane (Javier Bardem), the Emperor, other Sith but is just the Dark Living Force taking on their form
>>
>>81789539
>Posting in a thread that you want no part of

That's cute. We all know that you're just too dumb to come up with any theories.
>>
>>81789111
han solo is resurrected by either snoke or rey
snoke is darth plaguis
>>
>rey and kylo swap sides in the movie
>rey is a literal nobody and has no relation to luke or anybody by blood
>she was actually the one who killed the padawan's at the temple, not kylo
>only luke knows this
>luke calmed her and abandoned her on jakku so she would forget about the force and never turn to the dark side and become a threat
>he falls into a depression and doubts that the galaxy even needs jedi
>snoke arrived at the destroyed temple and found only kylo, who claimed responsibility for it after being pressured by snoke
>back in the present time on ach-to when rey finds out that luke wont train her as a jedi she takes it on her own to kill snoke and kylo and leaves him behind
>elsewhere kylo is training with snoke when he finds out that hux and phasma have captured leia
>he has a change of heart and kidnaps her to bring her to luke so they can sort everything out and eventually take down snoke
>kylo arrives too late to stop rey's suicide mission so he teams up with luke to go after her
>rey and kylo meet several times and theres quip romance shit between them
>yadda yadda leia dies and it finally turns kylo fully to the light
>luke changes his mind and sees that jedis have to exist to stop the dark side from growing too powerful or whatever
>rey and kylo duel when they find snoke
>kylo loses again and snoke talks rey into joining him as he senses her true power and she is ultimately better than kylo in every way
>at the end kylo, poe and finn ask luke to train them as jedi and he agrees

got some for ep 9 too
>time skip of a year or so
>rey kills snoke and gets all orange eyed like anakin and loses herself fully to the dark side
>she takes on luke, poe, finn and kylo at the same time and nearly kills luke
>kylo finally lands the killing blow on her and just before dying luke revives her with the dark sith art that plagues had
>he was the chosen one, not anakin
>he dies
>kylo and rey marry and rebuild the new jedi order
>>
>>81789111
it will be shit. they will kill off Luke.
>>
>>81789111
Luke goes to the dark side.

or

Luke dies.
>>
Snoke is Plagueis and Rey is a Skywalker.

Kylo was the one who abandoned Rey on Jakku
>>
Chewie comes out of the closet.
>>
Snoke is the last jedi.

Rei, Luke, and Kylo all realize that Snoke has been perpetuating an endless cycle of light and darkness for thousands of years.

He has some stupid shitty motivation like "the light cannot exist without the darkness"

They all team up to stop him and bring true balance to the force.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.