[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he make the right call?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

Did he make the right call?
>>
>>81787930

Yes they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
>>
Personally, I say "yes", having seen the unedited footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2heeH7e1QZA
>>
GODDAMN I HATE THIS HACKER CRAP
>>
Yes
WASTE THE MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
>he plays the exact same character in Kong Skull Island
>>
YES THEY DESERVED TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL
>>
>>81787930
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING SANDNIGGERS ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING PLANET!

How did the filmmakers get away with this? The 2000s were really a different time.
>>
>>81787930
No, he didn't have the means to kill Kong and if he was successful, the lizard-demons would have killed everyone.

Dumb nigger.
>>
>>81788151
kek
>>
>>81787930
>the call that saved America
>>
File: 2310screenshot.png (257KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
2310screenshot.png
257KB, 620x350px
>>81787930
Not according to those bookworm lawyers.
>>
>>81788024
>plays the exact same character in every movie
>>
>>81787930
the call that saved the U.S. Marine Corps
>>
>>81788635
I'm not talking about the loud annoying nigger character
>>
>>81788674
That call was the difference between A Few Good Men and 13 Hours.
>>
HOLES IN ALL OF THEIR BUTTS
>>
>>81787930
WASTE THOSE MOTHAFUCKAS....
MOTHAFUCKA
>>
>>81787930
>getting shot from crowd and snipers across the way

Correct call
>>
>>81788942
This. They were taking confirmed fire and if I remember right had men wounded (and didn't they even have some KIA?).

Suited JAGmonkies thousands of miles away months after the fact making determinations on whether proper RoE were adhered to is a fucking joke.

Waste the motherfuckers.
>>
>>81788266
>Being a civilian is thinking that LT Kaffee was correct
>Being on patrol with PVT Santiago's bitch ass is knowing that COL Jessup did nothing wrong
>>
you bet he did, unfortunatelyRichard wasn't home
>>
File: iron man blows up muslims.png (2MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
iron man blows up muslims.png
2MB, 1920x800px
>>81787930

Waste the mother fucking muslims, Iron Man!
>>
>>81787930
Why did that one asshole in the courtroom keep showing him pictures of dead sand niggers like anyone gives a fuck?
>>
>>81790809

Because propaganda works.
>>
>>81787930

No. He could have deployed non-lethal means of crowd control, IE tear gas and stun grenades.

But the reality is that he could not determine where the origin of the fire was coming from. He made an assumption, however reasonable it may seem in the moment, that it came from the crowd. He broke the rules of engagement, and possibly innocent people paid the price for it with their lives.

If every commanding officer just suddenly threw out practices, protocol and order of battle the moment contact with a hostile force was made, the world would be a lot worse.
>>
>>81791907
>deployed non-lethal means

They are not cops. They are Marines. They don't carry non lethals or give you a lawyer. They kill the enemy. Period.

Even cops would shoot back when they are being killed.
>>
>>81792002
#YemeniLivesMatter
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.