[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about this show /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 13.jpg (55KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
55KB, 980x552px
What do you think about this show /tv/?
>>
white kid ""problems""
>>
I want to be fucked by Alex.
>>
good show
>>
>>81785447
Yeah,i just finish reading the spoilers anyway im on the four episode
I don't care much about this show much but is interesting
>>
Total nonsense
>Sees her mate get raped, doesn't call the police
>Idiots protecting double rapists because of fucking retarded reasons such as putting her on a list (even though everybody knew it was him) and publishing her private poem anonymously
>Some dickhead doesn't listen to all the tapes first and goes around making threats to other people despite not knowing if he'd be in shit
>Everyone baits him telling him his tapes are really bad, his best mate telling him he's responsible for her death
>again not just listening to all the tapes and going to the police
>>
Too melodramatic. Can't take it seriously.

>that scene in episode 1 where he's peddling on his bike in the middle of the street and somehow doesn't see the oncoming car because he's listening to the tape
>gets fucking clobbered

Kek
>>
>>81785425
It was alright
she kills herself because a kid lies about fingering her, her lesbian friend says the lie is true, she had a poem she wrote anonymously posted, and she was about to sleep with the main character and told him to fuck off 5 times and got upset when he fucked off. Also she was raped but basically it could have been avoided entirely
>>
>>81785553
So the main character is not a beta male? Impressed
>>
>>81785614
Oh no dude, the main character is fucking pathetic.
>>
>>81785614
hahahha she literally has to drag him into the room, whips is dick out and then decides to freak out so he shits his pants
>>
>>81785614
He's beta/10 but she eventually she decides he probably isn't a prick like other guys, then half way through sex she is like no he's every other guy fuck off and leave me alone, but shes like omg why did he leave
>>
>>81785425
just remember, every reply you're going to get about this show here will be from females.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.