[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just saw Ghost in the Shell. As a big fan of the franchise,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ghost-in-the-shell.jpg (33KB, 696x464px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-in-the-shell.jpg
33KB, 696x464px
I just saw Ghost in the Shell. As a big fan of the franchise, it was surprisingly decent. What did you think of it, /tv/?
>>
soulless
>>
>>81783701
it was shit
>>
>>81783929
more like ghostless am I right?
>>
>>81783701
I liked it a lot, though I wasn't a big fan of the new backstory.
>>
It was merely OK.
>>
7/10

kuze, batou, visuals were great
>>
>>81784022
I like the irony of her new backstory. I've never been a fan of her having a backstory to begin with, though.
>>
>>81783973
fat in the shell
>>
Shallow stupid garbage. All shell, no ghost. If you're a "big fan" who liked it then your interest is limited purely to mastubating over SAC Majors hooker outfit.
>>
>>81784785
She was actually pretty fit. Her body fit the part in my opinion.
>>
I never noticed how cute ScarJo is until I saw this.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 172x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 172x256px
>>81783701
Visuals were nice and the casting was actually well done racial controversially a side. But script is all over the place.

It's like they got halfway through the manga. Realised they were reading it backwards. Then decided screw it lets just redo robot cop.
>>
It was pretty shit honestly.

ScarJo is just a horrible actress in the long run.

Visually it was gorgeous.
>>
>>81784022
>>81783701
That summarizes it for me. Surprisingly good with dumb backstory
>>
>>81783701
>I just saw Ghost in the Shell
>big fan of the franchise
Pic one, you consumerist piece of shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.