[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: doakes.jpg (33KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
doakes.jpg
33KB, 670x377px
What was his endgame?
>>
Catching Dexter
>>
>>81782642
Surprising someone who fucks their mother.
>>
Crashing this dubs thread
>>
>this nigga was on haitian death squads and used to kidnap and kill people to sell their blood to Miami based medical companies
>he still thought he had a moral upper ground against Dexter
>>
>>81782642
He just wanted to git gud at throwing surprise birthday parties for his children.
>>
>>81782642
being smug
>>
File: fvacn4.png (202KB, 386x286px) Image search: [Google]
fvacn4.png
202KB, 386x286px
>>81782852
>tfw the only reason you can sniff out dexter as a killer is because you have the same scent
>>
>>81782642
To surprise mother fuckers
>>
File: 041.jpg (62KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
041.jpg
62KB, 500x375px
I remember in the books he's kidnapped by a serial killer and has a lot of his body parts removed, he survives but he has like no legs and a hook hand if I'm not mistaken
>>
>>81783618
god they brought his ghost back just like with dexter's brother and father?
it really did get as shitty as people say huh, at least i didn't keep watching after he killed Miguel
>>
>>81783710
There was even an episode called 'suprise motherfucker' if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>81783618
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiAzJEhBzoo
gay af
>>
Becoming a cyborg with the power of these digits
>>
File: watching_you.jpg (28KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
watching_you.jpg
28KB, 320x320px
>>81784400
>>
The biggest jumping the shark in the history of television. Everyone said they wanted dexter to get caught, he does in the fucking second season and they pin it on doakes. The fact that they had dexter get caught and kill his biggest enemy off the show in the second season still blows my mind.
>>
>>81783710
You didn't miss much. The story conflict of season 2 got recycled for the last 6 seasons, less so with 4
>>
>>81784434

Just be glad it didn't follow the books later on.
Trust me
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.