[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Louis C K Netflix special

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: louis ck.png (249KB, 665x362px) Image search: [Google]
louis ck.png
249KB, 665x362px
what the hell happened?

just finished watching and i can't believe how shitty his stand-up was.
it was fucking awful. the jokes are so unfunny.
at the end it looks to me like he knows how bad it was (pic related), or as if he wasn't enjoying it at all.

also, why is he wearing a suit?
>>
>>81781219
>Why was he wearing a suit
Probably for adds. I heard a couple of adds with cirny lines like "when the suit goes on..." And then something about jokes.
>>
>>81781219
you know a comedian's become unrelatable when he starts wearing suit
>>
>>81781219

I thought /tv/ was just memeing, but holy shit his special was fucking awful and actually a 'muh progressive jokes' filled atrocity.

>talks about being closeted gay
>talks about envying trannies because they 'figured themselves out' and fixed themselves
>talks about how Christianity is bullshit and the jews have it right
>talks about how women should have lots of abortions

He went...full jew. Even for him, this was extreme
>>
>>81781594
He's gay? So he outed himself in the comedy special?
>>
i dont remember him doing so many impressions/voices in the past. it kind of felt like a crutch but it was still kind of funny overall
>>81781812
there was a joke about sucking the best cock because he'd always at least try the best of anything. then he says he hates cocks or hed be gay
>>
>>81781594
>made gay jokes
>joked about how trannies at least want to change a thing that is bumming them out unlike most people who just wallow in self pity
>Talks about how Christians won the world
>Says abortion protesters are acting logically because they think babies are being killed.never once states his opinion on the matter

its like you didn't even try
>>
>>81781812
He has always had the same stance on gayness as he has in this special. The anon is just triggered.

In the same joke that he says women should have lots of abortions he also says it's literally murdering babies. He was being edgy for edginess sake this special and it worked in some jokes, most weren't that good.

His best bits were about 9 people who deny the existence of the number 11, tan cars, and how Achilles is a douche.
>>
>>81781901

It's like 1/4 of his standup, focusing on his quasi gay feelings. Like not watching magic mike til the end because he was scared he might realise he's gay. And that if he was presented a nice dick he'd probably suck it, and how he wishes he had a boyfriend but he doesn't like dick. He seriously goes on and on with it.
>>
>>81781934
>>81781961

Found the reddit cucks
>>
>>81781219
Louis C.K. was never funny to begin with.
>>
he seemed suicidal
I dont know what to make of that
>>
>>81782038
>meme the buzzwords
>>
>>81782043
It's not suicidal to acknowledge that suicide is clearly not as bad as people make it out to be.
>>
>>81781934
>change a thing that is bumming them out

that's an odd way of saying "pretending all their woes are due to some celestial XY mixup at birth"
>>
>>81782151
>all their woes
wut? I doubt even the most deluded tranny thinks getting their dick turned inside out will make them feel 100% happy right away. weather it works or not (not). its always intended as the first step of a long journey.
>>
>>81782038
I bet life is simpler when everything can be put into one of two boxes. It's all either reddit or /tv/ to you, it sounds nice and simple. I envy you in a way.
>>
>>81782279

Most trannies commit suicide after transitioning. You got btfo leftist cuck
>>
>>81782279
there is no "journey". they're mentally ill and ironically, castrating themselves is the END of their genetic journey.
>>
>>81782379

*tips fedora*
>>
>>81782074
no u
>>
>>81782388

so you just don't read my post where I flat out said transitioning doesnt work.
> weather it works or not (not).
you just saw a (you) and got all excited to say cuck
>>
>>81782477

And I'm saying the journey is doomed you absolute low brow garbage collector
>>
>>81782517
literally so am I you dense fuck. how fucking dumb do you have to be to get so defensive when people agree with you. I offered the point of view of what they THEY transitioning will do for THEM and then stated that I disagree with that assessment. you illiterate cunt.
>>
File: imaged.jpg (4KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
imaged.jpg
4KB, 318x159px
>>81781219
>>81781594
probably had content/talking points dictated to him

happening with a lot of musicians/tv shows etc. (esp established white males)

resulting work is often rambling and discombobulated.
>>
>>81782582

Stay cucked
>>
File: jby.png (2KB, 106x90px) Image search: [Google]
jby.png
2KB, 106x90px
>>81782689
yep, see:

last season of South Park
Bill Simmons' Any Given Sunday
least season of IASIP
Mark Kozelek's last record
Father John Misty's last record
etc.

Frankly I'm surprised they didn't just tell the Cuck King to just beeeeeeee himself.
>>
>>81781219
>also, why is he wearing a suit?
Because he's a grown man.
>>
>>81781219
it was shit
>>
File: 1481321703870.png (171KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481321703870.png
171KB, 400x400px
>>81781219
Other than the suit and the rocky start, I thought this was one of the best. He got a lot of insightful points across that I didn't initially agree with but after spending some time with it I understood his rationale and I really enjoyed it. 9/10 will watch again.
>>
>>81782038
>argument gets fucking BTFO'd
>retreat to accusing people they're from reddit
just another brainless alt right zombie
>>
>>81782043
Louie's whole shtick is about how much life sucks
>>
>>81782398
Sounds like the problem sorts itself out. Nature... Ahhh. Nature finds ahhhm a way.
>>
>>81781934
>never once states his opinion on the matter

He LITERALLY says "I am pro-choice" when it gets quiet after his slightly centrist abortion comments. And -ofcourse- he is immediately rewarded with applause just for blatantly circlejerking.
>>
>>81781219

I gave up after the abortion and "kill yourself" bits.

I really don't mind the topics, he just seemed to have run out of the spark. Which made me think it wasn't really a comedy routine, just pure existential angst he put in the show.,

Like 4chan post-ironic shitposting he puts real opinions in as jokes. Louis just hates life, he hates kids, his perspective on love and meaning was acerbic to begin with but is increasingly just depressingly hopeless.

Looking forward to him finally getting the balls to off himself.
>>
>>81781219
Yeah between this and Amy Schumer, Netflix has bombed twice with huge comedians in recent months.

Special was fucking horrendous.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.