[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'D PURCHASE THAT FOR ONE HUNDRED CENTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1257.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1257.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
I'D PURCHASE THAT FOR ONE HUNDRED CENTS
>>
PROMISCUOUS WOMEN VACATE THE PREMISES
>>
Tonnin seteli
>>
YOU JUST SEXUALLY INTERCOURSED THE INCORRECT MALE HUMAN, RICHARD.
>>
DECEASED OR OPERATIVE, THEE WILL ACCOMPANY THINE PRESENCE
>>
DISCARD YOUR GUN, YOU HAVE A FIFTH OF A MINUTE TO OBEY
>>
NOT ME
NOT NEVA
>>
>>81778482
heh
>>
RESPIRING OR OTHERWISE, YOU WILL BE ACCOMPANIED BY MYSELF
>>
>>81779749
I think you mean a third of a minute, friendo
>>
File: 158376516.jpg (51KB, 979x595px) Image search: [Google]
158376516.jpg
51KB, 979x595px
Ladies follow the exit
>>
File: 600px-Vlcsnap-250046.jpg (99KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Vlcsnap-250046.jpg
99KB, 600x325px
>>81778419
OBSERVE THIS DISPLAY OF VARIOUS WEAPONRY
>>
PROVIDE THE MALE WITH FOUR FINGERS AND A THUMB!
>>
A POX UPON JONES, HIS INCOMPETENCE DOTH AFFORD ME AN OPPORTUNITY WITH WHICH TO DEMONSTRATE MINE EXCELLENCE
>>
YOUR TURN, PERVERT
>>
THINE MARKSMANSHIP IS MOST DELIGHTFUL TO MINE EYE, GOOD SIR. HOW MIGHT I DOTH ADDRESS THEE?
>>
I AM EMPLOYED BY RICHARD JONES!
>>
How aerodynamic are you, Robert?
>>
FATHER, ARE YOU ABLE TO REPLICATE THE FEAT WHICH I HAVE JUST WITNESSED?
>>
Robocop takes place in a dystopic version of America in which Detroit is on the verge of collapse due to financial ruin and unchecked crime.Because of a combination of factors like plummeting population,decaying infrastructure and deteriorating services,there would be a large number of abandoned, forfeited or foreclosed houses within the city. I imagine that in a situation like that, the city would prefer occupied homes to unsold lots and would be willing to sell the properties for a dollar. Sounds nice, doesn't it? A house for a dollar! You would have to be a fool not to do it. Hell, I could be the proud owner of a hundred houses right now!
I imagine that the "house for a dollar" thing would fall flat on its face. People would see that their dollar is not buying a house, but a crumbling pile of rust and asbestos in a high-murder area that the cops pretty much stay away from. If there are any back-taxes on the thing, you own them. If there are liens on it, you own those too. Previous owner never paid their sewer bill, you own it. People collectively shake their heads and wonder..Who would be crazy enough to buy THAT for a dollar?
>>
LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS DO NOT CARE FOR MY DISPOSITION. CONSEQUENTLY, I DO NOT CARE FOR THEIRS.
>>
BOB MORTON FOLLOWED AN INCORRECT PROCEDURE AND IT BECAME APPARENT THAT HIS TERMINATION WAS WARRANTED, I MUST NOW CORRECT THIS MISCALCULATION, POST-HASTE

i don't even know what i just wrote senpai
>>
HE'S CYBERNETICALLY ENHANCED, YOU SILLY-BILLY
>>
My friend let me tell you that money being tarnished via the method of burning is as no use as legal tender as if it were marked with the bank's ink.
>>
WELL EXECUTED MY CHILD, WHAT MAY I CALL YOU?
>>
ANYBODY WISH TO CONTACT A LORD FORSAKEN HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.