[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perhaps I was watching too closely, because I found out early

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: prestige.jpg (248KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
prestige.jpg
248KB, 1280x1024px
Perhaps I was watching too closely, because I found out early that fatuous, idiotic and presumingly deep mystery in which Nolan hung and ultimately killed this promising duel of magicians. The whole thing was another ludicrous, cheap trick that some of the most easily impressionable minds consider a contemporary masterwork, but they were all deluded by a moody atmosphere and some capable actors.
>>
>>81776768
>Y-yeah, I totally noticed it from the start.

Even if you did: Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>81777385
Yeah this
>>
>>81776768
This is why people don't like you.
>>
This is just bogus story telling. I'm completely unwilling to suspend my disbelief when it comes to crucial plot points of this movie, such as the fact that Tesla could clone humans through the power of electricity; and the obsessive motivations of both Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale's characters.

The revelation at the end was soooo underwhelming. Once you start going from journal, to journal, and revealing a secret inside another secret - it becomes predictable and repetitive. Everything was overcomplicated and unnecessary. Far from as smart and serious as Nolan likes to fancy it is.
>>
>>81776768
Legitimately one of the worst movies I've ever seen
>>
File: ok.jpg (66KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
66KB, 500x640px
>>81776768
>>81777608
>>
>>81776768
>Nolan
The book was written by Christopher Priest
>>
>>81776768

Your writing is really bad.
>>
>>81776768
I liked it enough that I rewatched it a few times.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>81777608
>>81776768
yeah well you know thats just like your opinion man
>>
IT WAS DOUBLES ALL ALONG
>>
>>81777621
Every time Nolan tries to think, the result is nonsense
>>
This movie was fantastic.
>>
>>81777608

So basically you are unable to watch any movie that includes any unreal/surreal/sci-fi/etc. aspects to it?

Sucks for you.
>>
>>81776768
Someone post the visible boom shot
>>
File: images.png (6KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 229x220px
>>81777608
>he thinks the "clone" machine worked
>>
>>81778075
You're saying it didn't? The last shot clearly shows us that there are Hugh Jackmans in the water.
>>
>>81778165
look closer, write down all the clues, then you will arrive at the real answer.

Did you see every container?
>>
>>81778536
No, but in an earlier scene we see him shoot his double.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.