[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why wasn't Darth Vader and his stormtroopers sucked in space?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Rouge One.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rouge One.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
Why wasn't Darth Vader and his stormtroopers sucked in space?

This scene was pretty shitty
>>
It's almost like Star Wars is a fantasy series about space wizards, not science fiction
>>
>>81775450
he has magnet boots or he used the force. My bigger question is why did he even board the ship and thus allow the plans to survive and escape. He literally could've just blown the ship up.
>>
>>81775595
Oh yea well I guess he wanted to see the weakness or something? Why didn't he blow the ship up in A New Hope? I'm retarded I guess
>>
>>81775595

magnet boots
>>
LIGHTSABERS!
>>
>>81775595
He didn't want to kill Leia? I don't know anon
>>
>>81775450

Star Wars isn't science fiction nerd
>>
>>81775450
>he doesn`t know how a diving bell works
>>
>>81775450
The same reason Vader doesn't just murder Leia at the start of IV, he was not "le bad evil man", he was law enforcement.
>>
>>81776144
he doesn't know he has a daughter until return of the jedi
>>
>>81776556
>being in law enforcment means the laws of gravity don't apply to youi
>>
File: RoTJ54204-empshut2.jpg (25KB, 640x272px) Image search: [Google]
RoTJ54204-empshut2.jpg
25KB, 640x272px
>>81775450
Same reason it didn't happen here.

Probably force fields.

Niggers aren't even wearing oxygen masks. Have you ever actually seen a Star Wars movie?
>>
>>81775450
He wouldn't be sucked in space he would be pushed there by all the air escaping into space. If there was no air in the hangar he'd just move around as he would anywhere around the ship
>>
>>81776919

with no gravity?
>>
>>81775595
>he has magnet boots
m8 they aren't in orbit, the planet's gravity is holding him down
>>
>>81776976
Why would there be any gravity anywhere in the ship if it's in space? He's clearly still in the ship and the ship artificial gravity or whatever still affects him
>>
tfw you have the tech to build a planet shield but trying to make a personal shield is just lunacy. tfw you know blind force kung fu but spend the entire movie hiding behind a crate,tfw you already forgot about the rest of the stupid shit because this movie is that forgettable.
>>
Something like this that separates space from the interior of the ship. Did you ever play star wars battlefront 2? Stupid niggers.
>>
>>81775450
Magnetic containment fields. Remember the massive open hangar they pull the falcon into on the death star. The hangar on Home one ,or invisible hand in revenge of the sith?
>>
>>81775595
Because Rogue One was fucking garbage
>>
>>81775450
Star Wars tech uses magnetic shielding.

Same reason the Death Star has giant open hangars and no one is sucked out.
>>
>>81775595
I think ANH says they were trying to retrieve the plans. If they blow up the ship they'll never know for certain if they blew up the plans.
>>
why does dark waythere choke people?
can't he simply stop their harts?
>>
>>81777809
You die pretty quicky when your heart stops.
Closing someones windpipe lets him revel in their terror.
>>
>>81775450
Force field, dumbass.

Same thing that's been around since the original Star Wars.
>>
I think a jedi should be able to navigate zero g and pressure changes using the force.
Not sure how, but it seems to me if he can pull and push objects towards him, he should be able to do the same with his body, right?
>>
>>81777878
> let's them
I'm sure it's partly showmanship to keep everybody in line
>>
He's still inside the ship

see
>>81777629
>>81776687
>>
>>81777928

Vader is not a Jedi
>>
File: frodo.png (214KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
214KB, 400x399px
>>81775450
Why didn't Darth Vapor just use the force to bring the ship back?
>>
>>81776588
The Senate was still a thing ANH, and apparently had some clout.
>>
>>81777928
We see jedi do force-jumps. Although we see them hold heavy objects in the air we don't see them levitate / fly themself, so I'm not entirely sure if they can use the force on themselves in the same manner as they can on other objects. You'd think that Yoda being able to lift a spaceship from a swamp he'd be able to lift himself in the air too but we don't see that happen
>>
>>81778176
funny how Vader can crash imperial destroyers using the force on videogames but he's a weak ass nigga on movies
>>
>>81778400
>on videogames
There's your problem
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.