[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bettercallsaul/ Season 3 General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 30

Postgame Thread 2

GUS SHOWS UP EDITION

Promo for next week's ep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knbu-Z3QFrM

Scene from next week's ep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqMy1gQpmms

Ending from last night's episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTRfBPwFk4Q
>>
File: 1490338411921.jpg (175KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490338411921.jpg
175KB, 1920x1080px
>>81771372
do americans write like this ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Fill me in on the gps tracker timeline. So fucking confusing.

-First tracker was in Mike's estate car that he dismantled after the desert incident
-He took that tracker and kept it with him
-There was also a tracker in his other car? How did Gus's people not realize Mike had found the trackers when he took the first car apart and brought the tracker to his house?

Fuck, I can't even write, I unironically have autism and not knowing what happened exactly is making me insane!
>>
>>81771416
he left the tracker with the dismantled car, he never took it home. the one we see in his house is the one from the second car. Gus' people didn't realize he took it out because his house and car are within 30m of each other.
>>
just chuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>81771372
how did gus notice btw?

did it just come across his mind jimmy was in on this or was it something obvious?
>>
>>81771416
He found the tracker at the car lot and then checked his private car to see if it had one as well and it did.

He then wrote down the model number and had the vet guy get him the same one along with the tracking unit.

He then drained the battery of the one in his car by connecting it to the radio and then put his one it. The guys who picked it up believed it to be theirs with the battery empty but in reality it wasnt he started tracking them leading him to the restaurant and later high way
>>
>>81771611
He's a careful guy

Jimmy stood out like a sore thumb, outright staring and following him around.

I'm guessing the drop guy was waiting for a signal from Gus; no signal, so he gets up and leaves
>>
>>81771611
well when you see someone obviously looking at your drug dealer every 5 seconds you kind of get a little nervous. he then swept up near the delivery guy and told him to leave without dropping anything off
>>
>>81771611
Gus probably noticed jimmy being super obviously watching that guy and decided to not make the exchange since something was up.
He then saw jimmy talk to mike.
Not too difficult to follow the logic here.
>>
>show is called "better call Saul"
>there's no Saul
>it's season 3 and there's still no character named Saul
It's a fucking scam
>>
>come up with premise for character conflict
>tell up to the middle of the start of the story
>stop all story progress
>sit in that early moment for half a dozen seasons, dig into the atmosphere, make most of the show long quiet scenes meant to communicate confusion or anxiety
>climax of each episode is when a main character makes a thoughtful face or begins to ask a question
>whoops, show has to end now
>slap together final half-season that clumsily ties up the story in a way that doesn't cash in on the potential built up over years

BRAVO
>>
>>81771751
We already know some jew is going to steal all of his clients so he pretends to be jewish, that's not the interesting part of the story here.
>>
>>81771768
If you think vince doesn't have license to coast for years, you're sadly mistaken.
>>
>>81771820

You're right he does. Would be nice if this didn't feel so much like money laundering though.
>>
>>81771820
mike wont be around for many more years
>>
>>81771401
Yes, it's called cursive you spastic.
>>
Will this end at season 5 like Breaking Bad? I personally don't think it's a good enough show to wait each week for, but I will watch this season when it comes to Netflix.
>>
>>81771946
i would assume that this season ends with jimmys name ruined so he switches to saul goodman

i would assume that maybe the final season half way switches to the future where he gets caught and might be on trail for the events of Breaking Bad and kimmyfu has to bail him out
>>
>>81772062
As if Better Call Saul will end with Jimmy getting caught and Kim bailing him out. That would be the most boring ending ever.
>>
>>81772062
I saw the first episode and it's obvious that he completely hates his life and wants to go back to being a lawyer.
>>
>>81771941
cursive is when the letters are linked
>>
>>81771751
>dude when does walt show up xD
fuck off
>>
how do people not recognise that this show is currently 10x better than BB in every aspect
>>
>>81771799
>>not because "all the homeboys want one of the tribe" for their lawyer like he says in BB s01
riiiiight. kyz nazi sperm guzzler.
>>
>>81772135
In a show called Breaking Bad the main character actually breaks bad in the first episode
>>
>>81771941
>>american education system

topkek. look out gyanna! usa moving up on yah at 38th in the world
loooolz
>>
I can't even remember, what is Saul even wanted for in the BB universe? He was never snitched out by Walter or Jesse. He isn't wanted for anything, he was simply a lawyer for Walter, even though he did illegal things. He doesn't even need to be in hiding.
>>
>People bitch and moan about how the show is shit
>it's just long scenes of nothing happening
>wow so slow paced
>still watch it every week
>>
>>81772291
it's walking dead syndrome only this show is actually good
>>
>>81772291

>implying that I watched it
>>
>>81771879
he is only 70 lmao
>>
>>81772369
>admitting to not watching the show
>make posts about what the show is like

W E W that's even worse you shitposting autist
>>
>>81772371
lol yea he's still so young.. ive noticed him getting thinner and more feeble looking as each season passes
>>
>>81772242
And then we use our retarded penmanship to write Breaking Bad, Mad Men, and probably more than half the shit you enjoy and talk about.
>>
>>81772694
what century are you living in anon?
>what are computers and word processors
>fuck it, what are typewriters
>>
File: IMG_2838.jpg (72KB, 1024x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2838.jpg
72KB, 1024x510px
Tfw thicc waifu is in the show now
>>
Season 1 premiere: 6.88 million viewers
Season 1 finale: 2.53 million viewers
Season 2 premiere: 2.57 million viewers
Season 2 finale: 2.26 million viewers
Season 3 premiere: 1.81 million viewers

JUST
>>
>>81773193
>thicc waifu
you mean the fat disgusting pig from the DMV?
>>
>>81772755
the fuck are you TALKING ABOUT, leave it to a euro to turn a joke into autism, i was just saying up yours, you think americans are monkeys that hold their pen in their fist? well we also produce the world's entertainment so suck my dick, then you come at me with HA THEY DONT EVEN USE THEIR HANDWRITING FOR THAT, youre a fucking autist and i know i wrote too much but you know what?...

ruff ruff spunky stuff
>>
>>81773198
no one watched breaking bad til it's final season. also its a hit on netflix, so.
>>
File: Kimmyfu.jpg (103KB, 908x663px) Image search: [Google]
Kimmyfu.jpg
103KB, 908x663px
>>81771372
Kim will never give you a cheeky goodnight wank
>>
File: qAhktuV.jpg (199KB, 1024x1289px) Image search: [Google]
qAhktuV.jpg
199KB, 1024x1289px
>>
File: rhea-seehorn-by-toye-adedipe.jpg (116KB, 640x568px) Image search: [Google]
rhea-seehorn-by-toye-adedipe.jpg
116KB, 640x568px
Best legs on television at the moment
>>
>>81773193
francesca is /bestgirl/
>>
>>81773285
>eat your cum for me anon
>>
>>81773311
She deserves your triple dubs.
>>
>>81771682
>>81771684
No, you dumb fucking noobs. Gus swept the drugs up as he walked past the dealer.
>>
>>81773510
this is a joke.
>>
>>81772273
Walter was national news for a whole year, the show skipped over most of it but it would've been one of the biggest stories of the century. Saul was involved from close to day 1, if the police/media even got a scent of him, he'd likely get fucked. Even if he could claim innocence and they didn't charge him his face would still likely be in the papers, ruining his reputation.
>>
>>81773510
Yo think they go through all this just so the henchman can give Gus drugs during work?

???
>>
>>81773510
i thought this too but it's much more likely gus called it off after he saw jimmy acting suspicious
>>
>>81771941
That's not cursive, nigger.
>>
File: 2244533125.jpg (14KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
2244533125.jpg
14KB, 288x288px
>>81773314

>those pencil skirts she wears with the zipper up the back

HHNNNRRRRGG
>>
>>81771611
>>81771692
I assumed that Gus sweeps up as cover for subtly sweeping something in the bag into the dustpan
>>
is that receptionist the same girl from breaking bad?
>>
>>81772273
Saul probably ran assuming the DEA would flip one of his stooges, which they likely did.
>>
File: Chuck.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chuck.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
Reminder that Chuck McGill did nothing wrong.
>>
>>81774012
When he first fled, getting killed by the aryan's would certainly be on his mind too.
>>
I don't know why everyone complains about "nothing happening" I was comfy as fuck watching Mike's tracking adventure.
>>
>>81773664
>>81772273
well also not to mention the mother fucker got LOTSA people hurt. And the way he was able to protect himself against the repercussions of robbery, murder, and im sure a lot of other things, was to use his lawyer abilities. Now, he's got NONE of that, he's got no protection, no power, if someone comes looking for him now he really is gonna be fucked.
i guess thats off topic, but yeah, saul just got the fuck out of there cause it was all too hot at that point, it was over.
>>
I dont remember well why does Chuck hate Jimmy so god damn much, Was it because he stole the money from his father or something? Because this fucking butt mad on your own fuciking brother is kinda sad. Fuck Chuck
>>
>>81774012
oh yeah, that's true. they had huell, im sure that made jimmy really fucking paranoid.
>>
>>81774054
well he was right about one thing

don't remove tape too fast
>>
>>81774146
the people who claim BCS is boring are the same people who argue about DC vs Marvel and unironically watch capeshit. If there isn't an explosion and accompanying quip every 30 seconds it's """boring"""
>>
>>81774201
He was the good kid and Jimmy was the fuckup. But mom always liked Jimmy better and on her deathbed her last words to Chuck were "Where's Jimmy?" or something like that.
>>
>>81773510
when have you ever seen gus touch drugs? he doesn't. the guy was there to drop off money from a drop.

he saw jimmy eye balling the shit out of the guy and his bag and he went over to him and told him to leave. then he goes outside and sees him sitting in a car with mike.
>>
>>81774234
>watching capeshit in any ironic form
>>
>>81774146
mike's slow adventures are pure hitchcockian kino, i love them

i think this show, unlike breaking bad, will actually be worse on a binge though
>>
>>81774201
Because Chuck did everything by the book and got to high places whereas Jimmy was the nice guy that everyone loved more than him who still seemed to be able to get everything he wanted. He doesn't believe Jimmy deserves to be a lawyer.
>>
>>81774294
you are right, I was debating whether to include unironically and made the wrong decision. I deserve to be picked up on this and it won't happen again. I-I'm sorry anon
>>
>>81774009

yes
>>
>>81774201
im not sure if he HATES him, but-
everytime they recollect about the past, Chuck has a different point of view, if Jimmy says remember how much fun that was? Chuck will say, I remember how much we had to clean up after you, i.e, Chuck has always seen Jimmy as the fuck up with no concept of responsibility in his head, Chuck just can't understand this, they're fundamentally different in this way.
Also, as they got older, Jimmy became a fucking career criminal, a petty one, yes, but a fucking con-man all the same. Chuck being a lawyer just looked down on Jimmy for that.
But the big problem is that Jimmy decided to do the one thing that would really annoy Chuck and that's be a lawyer. Seriously, Jimmy could have done ANYTHING, FUCKING, ANYTHING, other than be a lawyer and Chuck wouldn't give two solitary fucks, as long as Jimmy isn't getting himself into trouble, seriously, who gives two dog turds, the fact that Jimmy wandered into Chuck's office one day going DERRR LOOK BRO IM LIKE U NOW, it just irks chuck to no fucking end. Because it's just such a jimmy thing to do and its just, yeah, anyway that's my opinion. I dont think Chuck hates Jimmy but he's 100% a totally different kind of individual.
>>
When will Jimmy get a new car?

Still driving around in that old shitter.
>>
>>81774298

Mike is a terrible operator.

Gets made by a mexican restaurant owner.
>>
>>81772326
fucking this
>>
File: ThinkingMan.jpg (46KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
ThinkingMan.jpg
46KB, 500x300px
What did Saul do with the $1.81 in change he got from Los Pollos Hermanos between the time he left and the time that he didn't have a dollar for Kim?
>>
>>81774509
What are you saying,anon?
I think it looks great
>>
>>81774792
Gus is Chilean
>>
did saul have a heart attack from eating too much cinnabon?
>>
>>81774426
>I'm not sure if he hates him
>Tapes his own brother so he can send him to prison
>>
>>81774054
I'm the one who cucks
>>
>>81773314

Better Rim Kim
>>
>>81774792
Considering the resources he has to work with (that is, almost none), Mike is a goddamn tactical genius.
>>
>>81772214
>Show is called "Saved by the bell"
>Main character is never asked a tough question that he doesn't have to answer because the bell rings.

Name 10 more shows where this happens
>>
>>81771941
That's not cursive.
>>
>>81773701
>>81774278
Whatever contraband it was. He was there to deliver something.
>>
>>81774509
Can't.
It's a "WOW LOOK THE CAR FROM BRBA!"
>>
>>81774216
Fuck, that symbolism was so fucking forced, like I need three long ass shots of Jimmy rolling the tape followed by him tearing it off to get the message. Why are we getting treated like babies? Was Breaking Bad more subtle or was I just dumb all these years ago?

And I'll say it again, that slow pan to the Los Pollos Hermanos sign was just pure fan service for spergs. If Breaking Bad didn't exist and we got a 20 second shot of a fucking sign people would drop this show so fast. This shit cannot stand on its own, it just cannot.

This is just a cash grab fan-service show for Breaking Bad circlejerkers who think they're smart at watching TV. There is nothing even remotely original or refreshing about this show, it follows the Breaking Bad formula to a tee: cinematography, soundtrack, plot, tone, storyline. It's unoriginal, except for this retarded Chuck mental illness storyline they came up with. And even that is fucking unbelievable and annoying at this point.

Fuck this.
>>
>>81775693
t. someone who will watch the show again next week
>>
>>81775693
Plus when Howard went into Chuck's house he still had the metal shit on his suit on. What is this trying to tell us? Either it tells the viewer that Chuck's shit is made up and he's just mentally ill or that there's a serious continuation error.
>>
>>81774278
This was before Gus built the lab. All he has is a distribution network right now. He's basically a contractor for the cartel so it's not unreasonable that he's handling both drugs and money.
>>
>>81775693
good riddance, ball bagger
>>
>>81771611
>>81773973
This is what I though the either sweaped something in our out.
>>
>>81774426
>why did they spoonfeed me im not stupid
>notices the symbolism in the wrong TAPE
>>
>>81774865
spent it on the new office and gave some of it back didnt he?
>>
>>81776692
what?
>>
What's wrong with Chuck. Why does he hates Jimmy so much?

He just wants to make Jimmy suffer at any cost.
>>
Didn't even watch the Jimmy parts because they are boring. How did he figure out that Chuck taped him?
>>
>>81774054
>Cucked by Chuck.
>>
File: BCS.png (23KB, 104x95px) Image search: [Google]
BCS.png
23KB, 104x95px
>>81773198
So yeah, basically what I'm been saying: the perfect pleb-filter, the Walking Dead/Breaking Bad crowd gave up and only patricians left. Based Vince.
>>
>>81774201
He is jealous. Even when he did everything by the book, Jimmy is the one everyone loves. Like Kaine and Abel.
>>
>>81775756
Cuck isn't afraid of metal shit, it's electricity
Also it was confirmed to be made up in first season
>>
>>81773198
There are retards who didn't cut the cable in 2017?
>>
>>81776790
Watch it you spastic
>>
>>81777185
Not enough explosions for me.
>>
File: 1491073581001.png (24KB, 926x841px) Image search: [Google]
1491073581001.png
24KB, 926x841px
>>81774865
Why didn't he tip the poor worker girl? Early stage of turning into a Saul?

BRAVO VINCE
>>
Is that the angriest we've seen him across BB and BCS?
>>
>>81774298
>i think this show, unlike breaking bad, will actually be worse on a binge though

Au contraire, my friend, because right now we're too impatient and out brain is wired to expect and react mostly to plot-moving and le happenings, and when we get our doses of dope and rush, then we tend to TRULY appreciate the show on a rewatch. Trust me, BSC is even better second time around.
>>
Chuck is jealous of Jimmy. Despite all of his accomplishments, Chuck never had a way with people like his brother did. Even their mother almost seemed to prefer him. And Chuck's wife. That combined Jimmy's lack of care with the law, the one thing Chuck had concern and status with, drives him to dislike his brother. Probably developed his electrophobia out of some want for attention.

Chuck's a cuck. He's right about everything but a bad person. Jimmy's a good person who does shitty things.
>>
>>81777393
Seeing Jimmy actually get angry was pretty cathartic
>>
>>81771372

Getting Jimmy into a court of law, surrounded by electricity, is going to be the worst mistake of Chuck's entire life. Now that the gloves are truly off and Jimmy has washed his hands of his brother, the elder McGill is going to see his mental illness used as a weapon against him. Chuck's going to be committed by the end of the season, and Jimmy will be conflicted as hell about his victory.
>>
i secretly want chuck to kill someone and have jimmy as his lawyer
>>
>>81774865
Mr. Bravo Vince would have been proud of you for finding this plot hole
>>
File: alex-jones.jpg (39KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
alex-jones.jpg
39KB, 400x225px
So what's gonna happen to jimmy now that his antics were witnessed by Chuck's lawyer friend and the detective?
>>
>>81777999
He'll kill them all.

also, nice post numbers that don't mean anything yet people will point them out nevertheless.
>>
>>81777999
Kim defends him and wins
>>
File: jessie-ennis.jpg (77KB, 676x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jessie-ennis.jpg
77KB, 676x1000px
>>81773193
when she first walked in I thought for a second it was babysitterfu
>>
>>81772157
Same.
>>
>>81776988
Damn straight my man.
>>
>>81778031

As much as I would love to see that, Jimmy is going to go for the throat and I don't think ruining Chuck's reputation and career will sit well with Kim
>>
File: I Like You.jpg (40KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
I Like You.jpg
40KB, 400x388px
>Mfw I have adored the character Jimmy/Saul since BB and start smiling everytime he's on screen

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
File: 1490402045379.png (360KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1490402045379.png
360KB, 600x580px
>>81774110
>dub yourself (((Saul Goodman))), a "pipe-hitting member of (((the tribe)))"
>become the target of the Aryan Brotherhood
>>
>>81775693
Don't let the door hit you on the way out you dumb mongoloid.
>>
File: the jerk.jpg (34KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
the jerk.jpg
34KB, 330x330px
>>81778031
>>81778137

Kim is going to have to sleep with Howard Hamlin, that'll be the ultimatum to let her win. She has to tell Saul to fuck off forever, and start sucking Hamlin's dick on the regular.

For some reason, those two ending up together got stuck in my head from the moment they were introduced.
>>
>>81771416
>So fucking confusing
You are retarded.
>>
>>81778207
I lold when he sprayed soda on his arm at the restaurant
>>
>>81778207
You're a fucking sociopath. Jimmy/Saul is not the good guy and shouldn't be making you smile, he should disgust you. The only one worth sympathizing with is Chuck.
>>
>>81778311
>completely illogical reasoning
>shipping
>quickmeme
>"the jerk.jpg"
never ever write for tv or post on /tv/ again
>>
>watching better call reddit
>>
File: Nigga wht you doin.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
Nigga wht you doin.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>81778352
>Rooting for Better Cuck Chuck

NIGGA WAT CHOO DOIN?!?
>>
>>81778371

Suck my nuts. You're just mad I most likely spoiled next weeks episode
>>
>>81778352
I'm a real sperglord (I literally sympathized quite a bit with Todd and I'm not even a /pol/tard) and even I am not so autistic as to sympathize with Chuck.

I don't claim that Jimmy is a good guy or anything, but Chuck is quiet literally a sociopath.
>>
bcs is the only tv show I've enjoyed in ages t b h.
>>
>>81778458
Don't make it any worse for yourself.

Just shut it and lurk from now onwards.
>>
Chuck confirmed for absolute asshole.
>>
>>81778352

I can't sympathize with Chuck. He's a classic example of being "morally righteous" in the purely legal sense. But he is far from a decent human being.

He had a fuckton of time to turn Jimmy around. He can't admit he's a failure of a brother.
>>
yknow, i really wasnt excited about the idea of bringing Gus back as it seemed like complete fanfiction, but now theyre bringing back characters like Victor and fucking FRANCESCA to give them some more life of their own, i'm totally content with the idea of this show being a Breaking Bad prequel more than an insight into the fall of Jimmy McGill.
>>
Please, no matter how much you hate Chuck, make sure you are somewhat tame, and that you aren't being too aggressive and turning it into hate speech.
>>
>>81778311

This is such a huge assumption that I have no idea where you're getting any of that from. We don't know anything about Jimmy's personal life during BrBa, so for all we know, he's still with Kim because we have no reason to believe anything that Saul said about himself in all five seasons of the first show.

Point remains that Kim isn't going to help Jimmy destroy Chuck just because she doesn't have the stomach for it, but she won't stand in his way because she totally understands where he's coming from.
>>
>>81778352

Chuck has no redeeming qualities outside of his intelligence. Chuck is every single motherfucker who thinks he can get away with anything he likes because he's on the right side of the law. He believes that the ends justify the means, so long as the end is legally permissible and will aid in his own self-aggrandizement. There are millions of people like this all over the world, constantly screwing over other people and looking down on those who break the law, no matter what law that is or his relationship to that law breaker, simply because of their criminality rather than trying, at all, to understand the position of that criminal.
>>
File: fucking normies.png (220KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
fucking normies.png
220KB, 858x725px
>5+ minutes of old man stalking people during the night montage

FUCKING WHY??? WHY IS THIS SHOW SO FUCKING SLOW AAAHHH I CANT TAKE IT
>>
>>81779025
ya but dont u like tbe cinematorgeaphy...
>>
>>81778876
wow, you cannot sound like more of a faggot.
>>
>>81779063
I'd like it if it was a movie or if all the episodes were released at once. Now it just feels like the precious episode is just drifting away in front of my eyes.
>>
>>81775189
If only
>>
>>81775756
It's gonna be some kind of plot device obviously to be brought up in court and used against him or something
>>
>>81779128

It's true though. Chuck knows the law, so he knows how to legally fuck people over.
>>
>>81777397
They need to just make a Mike and Jimmy edit and cut out all the other shit. Then id rewatch it for sure
>>
>>81775756
>Chuck's shit is made up and he's just mentally ill
WOOOOW, you figured that out 3 seasons in? You're a real quick one, aren't you?
>>
>>81778429
>>81778474
>>81778735
>>81778876
Chuck is a conceited jackass, but he's still right. Jimmy is wholly and fully the Walt of the series who pisses on every respectable opportunity before him and fucks everything up. The only difference being, Jimmy is already conscious of it and will never own up to it like Walt did. He always has been and always will be a myopic weasel who revels in taking shortcuts through life and getting away with it, showing up the suckers who did it the honest way. It was one thing for Jimmy to run his own life into the gutter, but he then took it upon himself to pervert what Chuck has dedicated his life to. Jimmy could've half-assed his way into doing anything with that "wolves and sheep" mentality instilled upon him by that grifter as a child; stockbroking, real estate, loans, whatever, but he chose the one thing Chuck holds dear and it's impossible to believe there weren't ulterior motives for that.

That's not to say Chuck isn't rotten in his own way; gluing his ass to his high horse, always condescending Jimmy, jeopardizing the professional lives of himself and those who trust and respect him to settle a grudge and sate his deep-seated resent, even perverting the law and pulling a Slipping Jimmy himself as the ends begin to justify the means to him. He's taken the moral high ground and turned into a self-aggrandizing moral crusade. Yet, he was still coming from the moral high ground, no matter how downhill he goes. It's hard to see Chuck as a cut and dry bad guy when Jimmy has always been the sole catalyst for Chuck's own demons.

Regardless, I can appreciate the series unironically getting the noggin throbbin' with characters who have depth. I find myself empathizing with flawed and human behavior on both sides of conflicts, understanding how a character feels about their circumstances and why, even if they were complicit in bringing those circumstances forth to begin with.
>>
>>81779025
You don't have to watch it you know
>>
can't wait for this show to be cancelled. ratings are already in the gutter. that piece of shit traitor bob odenkirk doesn't deserve to have any work
>>
>>81779733
>that piece of shit traitor bob odenkirk
huh?
>>
>>81774365
Just learn from your mistakes, Anon.
>>
>>81775693
If you think THIS is unsubtle, try watching the second half of season 1 of West World.
>>
>>81773231
yes, a nation of over 300 million plus people with many riches can afford to develop brilliant ideas into very finely made media, but that's mostly the jews and their underlings, most of america is practically retarded, and you're getting worse. tough luck my burger friend, but all empires must fall. at least you're falling in an entertaining fashion.
>>
>>81774865
>>81777294
The transformation has begun.
>>
>>81775376
>show is called oz
>no magicians

>show is called the wire
>it's not a drama about tightrope walkers

>show is called the sopranos
>barely if any opera singing

>show is called six feet under
>it's about surface dwellers
>>
>>81777294
>tipping in a fast food
LGTSS
>tipping
>ever
>>
>>81779745
look, i don't care that hollywood is full of liberals. everyone knows it. that doesn't ever stop me from enjoying film. what odenkirk did though was unforgivable. this cock sucker went on youtube under "united for america" and was pleading with electors to not vote for trump. the fact that he thought he could them to switch is bad enough. if they did switch there was a real possibility of civil conflict. fuck that guy. yeah, yeah wahhh /pol/. the guy is human garbage
>>
>>81774054
he is cursed with the worst affliction of all, being an unlikable cunt.
>>
>>81778207
Me, I think he is a better main character than Walt was. The ending scene of him finally flipping out on Chuck was fantastic.
>>
>>81779790

Westworld is beyond retarded and not even comparable. I can understand the criticism on Better Call Saul, it's a bit on the nose, but Westworld is just dumb.
>>
>>81779945
ah got it. While I understand your choice and you have every right to it, I personally don't give two shits about the politics and activities of actors. Literally has zero influence in the real world.
>>
>>81780043
i understand it has no affect. i just can't support a guy who thinks something like that would be smart without thinking about the consequences. i liked the show a lot. it's a shame. i just can't do it this time
>>
>>81779745
he was in that video where celebs wanted the electoral college to change their votes to Hillary, is what I'm guessing.
>>
>>81780129
>>81780163
yeah, when I saw the video I just laughed at the self righteous entitled retards in it and then immediately forgot about it. Not watching their shows and movies does as much as that video did. It's like when people tried to destroy chickfila because they didn't support gays: no one gave a shit, their chicken is still good and even faggots overlooked it. I like the show and I'm not gonna avoid it because of what the actors do in their free time.
>>
>>81780036
It started out promising, not in it's concept but in it's execution (which is hard to admit now that we know how horrible it turned out). It had the quickest quality drop-off I have ever witnessed in a series and yes it was very, very dumb indeed.

>>81779945
You're right I guess, but here's my thing: I don't care about actors. I don't care about their names or their opinions. Would you ask your drama teacher in highschool about his opinion on politics? Would anyone listen to him if he made a big political speech? Exactly. The only people who care about actors are other actors and gays.

Just watch the series for the characters and the story, who gives a fuck who delivers the lines.
>>
>>81779500

I agree with what you're saying, except with how you characterize Jimmy. First, he's perfectly content to admit that he doesn't give a fuck about the law or with being perceived as a criminal by most people. Hell, he's even comfortable taking his girlfriend out to pull con jobs on innocent schmucks (if that stockbroker wanted to, he could take them to court for falsifying documents). Second, he didn't get into the law with his eye on becoming a crooked lawyer, he earnestly wanted to play it straight and only resorted to tricks that play fast and loose with the law more than a year after he started practicing, and even then, the stunt with the skaters was relatively victimless (until they got tangled up with Salamanca) and the billboard was crooked, but perfectly legal. Hell, he even created a winning lawsuit against a large corporate entity because he empathized with the old folk who were getting scammed out of their money. He showed every sign of being a law abiding citizen (99% of the time) until Chuck admitted to fucking him over.

Of course, Jimmy is ultimately culpable for what he's done over the course of his life, but when he needed his brother and his support, Chuck willingly fucked him over. Even after demonstrating that he was on the up and up, Chuck couldn't let go of the image of his brother as a loser criminal. That makes him worse than Jimmy, up until this point, because of everything that Jimmy did for him. Hell, Jimmy even got into the law because of the high esteem he holds his brother in and not for any other reason.

Chuck reminds me of every piece of shit that claims to be a Christian, who sits in the pews every Sunday and donates ten percent to tithing every month, but is still a despicable piece of shit despite the fact that he's never committed a criminal act in his life. Simply being a law abiding citizen is not enough to be a good person, not by far. Jimmy may be a criminal, but Chuck still comes off as more despicable.
>>
>>81774054
I just want him to cure his autism and be happy
>>
>>81773230
*MVD
>>
the black and white scenes seem to be building up to something,like if jimmy/saul will break bad once again
do you think we will see post breaking bad stuff in later seasons?
>>
>its a "clap because you know who this is" episode
>>
>>81778040
Goddamn those are some hairy arms
>>
>>81780313
/thread
>>
>>81780313
Chuck is basically that one C. S. Lewis quote to a T.
>Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.
People like Chuck can seem good and decent until they feel like they've been given the moral authority to smite you at which point they become the most relentless, vindictive monsters imaginible. Going back to what I said about the ends beginning to justify the means to Chuck, I think that will be his downfall. Until he feels like he's made Jimmy pay for his transgressions, everyone and everything around Chuck will begin to become disposable as a means to that end. I think the cracks are already starting to show and Hamlin is starting to get a little disturbed by Chuck, after Chuck's meltdown over the 1216/1261 fiasco and now the round-the-clock private investigators for a useless tape that ultimately won't amount to anything but petty revenge and some misdemeanor charges.
>>
>>81780480
Meh, this reason they're handling callbacks pretty well so far Apart from the "give me a dollar" bit, that was pretty stupid.
>>
>>81778311
i see you are a netorare man yourself.
>>
>>81780927
but necessary though.
>>
>>81781040
How so?
>>
>>81780734
Further to that his current moves are Slippin' Jimmy-esque in the way he's manipulating the letter of the law to his own personal ends. I think Jimmy will call Chuck's mental health into question in court, and he'll tear his reputation down and get him committed.
>>
>>81780734
i like the contrast between chuck and jimmy. chuck is by all accounts innocent in the eyes of the law, but he never displays any interest in others. he is like a lawful neutral character, and it always feels as if he's playing it by the book not because he believes in it but because he wants to feel smug and superior. jimmy is the opposite, he is a criminal, has been all his life, but he genuinely cares about people other than himself. the conflict then arises from chuck's inability to see how transparent his cuntishness is to others even if it isn't to him, and jimmy's inability to genuinely not care about chuck. chuck is the man i'd like to have a cold business relationship with, but jimmy is the one i'd take to the pub for a round of beers.
>>
>>81780734
Spanish inquisition comes to mind.
>>
>>81774865
B R A V O
>>
>>81780734

Thank you for that CS Lewis quote, my good anon. I'm saving that to my notepad for later use.

I think you've hit the nail on the head with describing what Chuck is going to do next, which I think will either result in him stroking out (all that stress and strain cannot be good for him) or getting committed. I don't think Jimmy will try to cause either to happen, because even at his worst I don't think Jimmy is capable of doing something that explicitly evil.

I really do not see this trial going well for Chuck in the least bit, and I definitely see Jimmy going straight for the throats with the desired outcome being the destruction of Chuck's career.
>>
File: kt4t4eo4s9sy.png (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
kt4t4eo4s9sy.png
2MB, 2560x1600px
Anybody knows the music from Mike chase scenes?
Fucking amazing.
>>
to me it's really funny how jimmy became a lawyer to show chuck how much he looked up to him and wanted to become a better man, and chuck displayed nothing but jealousy, hostility and despise as an answer.
>>
>>81775756
>Dude this show is so dumb and is only for pretentious people who think they're smart
>Also I found a plot-hole involving Chuck
>WHHATTTT how was I supposed to know that Chucks illness is a fraud? It's not like the show spelled it out for me 2 seasons ago.

Irony. Get some self-awareness, you dumb fuck.

See you next week, faggot. Everyone knows you can't put this show down.
>>
>>81774792
>one man versus entire drug cartel

I'd say he's doing pretty damn well.
>>
>>81776778
Chuck was the better child by, without exaggeration, every single measurable metric. As their mother lay dying, Chuck was the only one with the decency to stay by her side until the end. And even after all that, her final words were "Where's Jimmy?" because she loved him more.
>>
>>81781343
I hope Jimmy ties him to a sunbath and throws toasters at him while screaming "Mom and Rebecca both liked me more" over and over again.
>>
>>81781082

She explained why, and Saul explained why. If money changes hands, then whatever is said between the two is privileged, attorney/client information that they cannot be compelled to confess, no matter what.
>>
>>81781592

I wish, so much, that Jimmy knew his mom's last words. Chuck certainly will never tell him.
>>
>>81781633
1) yeah, that's not how it works irl
2) I was talking about it being a corny forced callback to the BB episode with the ski-masks. Those unnecessary callbacks like they did a lot of in the first season.
>>
>>81774865
VINCE ECPLAIN THIS SHET===???
>>
>>81781694

1) it's a tv show.
>>
>>81781694
How does it work IRL?

I'm always curious to see if this is really accurate to how law works
>>
>>81781694
why doesn't it work? i'm genuinely asking, if money was exchanged and both agree that one is to be the lawyer of the other, is that not enough? do you need paperwork?
>>
>>81781694
That is how it works, provided you retain the services of a practicing lawyer. The dollar thing is obviously just for dramatic effect, but if prosecution can't prove your counsel is an accessory to criminal activity, anything and everything you say to them is privileged, and lawyers take that shit seriously. A lawyer you can't confide in is worthless.
>>
>>81781760
>>81781841
>do you need paperwork
Ofcourse you do. Otherwise it wouldn't count and also be highly illegal.
>>81781889
> if prosecution can't prove your counsel is an accessory to criminal activity, anything and everything you say to them is privileged
Yeah that's true. But what I meant -like you have noted yourself already- is that the "you give me a dollar, now I am technically your lawyer" thing is obviously bullshit.
>>
>>81782209
still, writing an invoice for the money exchanged and the name of both can't be too difficult to come up with, and doesn't have to be produced at the moment of the exchange.
>>
>>81781694
>The asserted holder of the privilege is (or sought to become) a client;
>The person to whom the communication was made is a member of the bar of a court, or a subordinate of such a member, and in connection with this communication, is acting as an attorney; and the communication was for the purpose of securing legal advice.

That's literally, genuinely, unironically how it functions in real life. Jimmy hired Kim for legal advice.
>>
>>81782209
Stop making things up. Attorney-client privilege is nullified if made in the presence of anyone other than the attorney or the client. That's the basic principle. You can't have proof because by definition you can't have anyone else present to prove it.
>>
>>81782209
>you need paperwork

I, T. J. Lawyerman, do solemnly affirm that this is totally 100% for real legit, no take backsies. For real tho, cross my heart. Trust me senpai.

Signed, T. J. Lawyerman, Attorney at Law.
>>
>>81774216
>don't remove tape too fast

>in reference to duck tape
>the evidence is also a tape though

DEEPEST LORE

I think it's intentionally too, just like the whole "inflatable because bagpipes and also the tube man" symbolism
>>
>>81782424

Your counsel is T. J. Lawyerman too?
>>
>>81782505
Surely that would be T. J. Lawyercousin
>>
File: 1466835577673.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466835577673.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>Chuck "The Cuck" McGill
https://youtu.be/jDmA2xoIoFU?t=165
>>
>>81782525

I thought he specialized in copyright law?
>>
>>81779025
am i the only one that noticed mikes bald head reflecting so much light it looked like the moon when he was trying to "hide" on the bridge but since hes an old man his bad knees wouldnt allow him to duck low enough yet it was left in

BRAO VINCE
>>
>>81780451
I wish we could get a scene about saul/gene reacting to news of Walt's death
>>
>>81782665
No, that's T. M. Lawyeruncle
>>
>>81772326
most accurate post ITT
>>
>turns out chucks electro disease is real
> Chuck somehow gets entangled with the ernesto and mike situation and is kidnapped
>taken to that power transformer place and tied up
>eventually succumbs his power autism and goes mental before jimmy rescues him
>placed in mental institution
> Chuck is cucked
>>
File: IMG_3091.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3091.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
>>81782786

>copyright lawyer
>first two initials are TM

I like you.
>>
>>81774146
Me too, loved the atmosphere especially when he was driving on a rainy night.
This show is super comfy.
>>
>>81774206
Bullshit, Huell is still sitting in the same motel room Honk left him in.

He's probably down to 100 pounds by now.
>>
I like this show a lot but the amount of threads being made about it speaks volumes about the current state of TV.
>>
>>81771416
oh i will fill you in alright
>>
>>81783140

Fargo starts tomorrow, and American Gods on the thirtieth.
>>
>>81778207
100% anon
>>
>>81774054
Literally the Skylar of this series.
>>
As a kid jimmy was legitimately a screw up who inadvertently caused the death of his own father. That's hard to forgive and I can understand chucks anger.

However chuck has deliberately sabotaged all of jimmys efforts to better himself. What exam is wrong with jimmy doing wills for old people? They like him and he treats them well.

Chuck is a full blown cunt
>>
>>81771372
Did Gus ever meet Jimmy in BB?
>>
im too poor for cable. does anyone have a signin i can use for watching the episode on the amc website? is there a better (free) way?
>>
>>81783224
>american gods
The neil gaiman thing?
>>
>>81783481

Yep. Bryan Fuller is going all in with the weird shit. It's going to be amazing.
>>
>>81783564
>bryan fuller
OH SHIT are we getting more hannibalkino but without the hannibal? thanks for notifying me senpai
>>
>>81783626

Oh yes. From the looks of it, he's hip deep into Hannibal shit again. Very excited.
>>
>>81774234
This
>>
>>81783376
No, it was Mike who was the in-between.
>>
>>81779025

there's a lot of capeshit, I bet you haven't watched all dc and marvel shows and movies there are. Why don't you go back to marathoning them?
>>
>the pleasure's in the hunt

What did Vince mean by this?
>>
Seen so many questions and seen so much crap, let me breakdown Jimmy and Chuck's relationship. Chuck doesn't hate Jimmy, but there is resentment and disrespect. Chuck will only ever see his brother as Slippin' Jimmy.
Chuck may not outright blame Jimmy for their dad's death, but he does believe the financial circumstances contributed. Chuck resents the fact both the parents loved Jimmy so much, even though Jimmy was a fuck up. The dying mother's last words, asking for Jimmy, really hurt Chuck. It hurt him so badly we didn't even tell Jimmy about them. Then, Jimmy decides to become a lawyer to make his brother proud. Chuck only sees it as making a mockery out of the profession he loves and excels at, because, Chuck will only ever see him as Slippin' Jimmy. All Jimmy wants is Chuck's approval. All Chuck wants is to be proven right, that Jimmy is nothing but a fuck up, and for Jimmy to sink back down into the muck.
Jimmy is a flawed human being of questionable morals who has made some dumb ass decisions. For a while he desperately tried to toe the line. This is where support from his brother could have helped him. But Chuck will never support Jimmy, which is why, as someone else so eloquently put it, Chuck is a full blown cunt. Chuck is an upstanding person with great morals and he chooses to ignore them when it comes to Jimmy because he resents and will never respect Jimmy. Fuck Chuck.

Dictated, not read.
>>
>>81784207
>Scene from next week's ep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqMy1gQpmms

Anyone have a version of this that isn't region-locked to America?

Also what even is the point of region-locking a promotional video to America anyway?
>>
>>81784404
meant to quote >>81771372
>>
>>81774865
He would have stuck it in his car. Never know when you could use some extra change.
>>
>>81781402
want ep1 music too from the mike chase scenes as well
>>
>>81773314
>>81773311
did we see her tittu yet?
>>
File: kettleman.webm (283KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kettleman.webm
283KB, 1280x720px
What would they do if Banks died or became so ill he couldn't work anymore?
>>
>>81777135
I never had one in the first place, that's how they GET YA!
>>
File: 1485573580672.jpg (46KB, 317x379px) Image search: [Google]
1485573580672.jpg
46KB, 317x379px
im to dumb to ever know what is going on in mike storyline lol
>>
>>81775693
If pollos wasn't already established they would have no reason for the slow panning shot, moron.
>>
Are the twins back yet?
>>
>>81774865
>American cars run on coins

What the fuck no wonder they suck so much
>>
>>81780163
>>81779945
So what? He can say whatever he want, it's a free country.
>>
>>81784861
The Salamanca twins or the skateboarders? The Salamanca twins appeared briefly at the end of the last season during Tio and Tuco stuff.
>>
>>81784775
Kill yourself
>>
>>81784659
Those tits should be illegal. Fuck me dead.
>>
>>81785460
no bully, please go back to plebbit
>>
>>81771372
is this show actually good?
I watched season 1 and can't remember anything that happened
>>
>>81771751
It'sallgoodman
Saul Goodman
>>
>>81783359
>As a kid jimmy was legitimately a screw up who inadvertently caused the death of his own father.
Jimmy didn't steal from his father, the dumb fuck gave away his money.
>>
>>81785854

just good enough not be a complete waste of time. 7/10
>>
>>81785854
It's a slow burn character-driven drama, it's great but you'll have to be patient with it. The first season especally is pretty slow. You'll be able to marathon the first couple seasons easily though, the third season is a couple episodes in and is starting to broaden its expanse and stakes so it's less of a grind to wait a week for each episode.
>>
>>81786098
I think season two is slower than one, season ones story is very well done, season two story is a bit more meandering and a lot of people felt the climax was a little underwhelming, I often say season two of BCS is the weakest season out of the whole breaking bad/BCS world, BUT I still think it's pretty great.
>>
>>81778352
I don't agree with this at all. Jimmy is a very relatable and lovable character. Even in BrBa I loved Saul, and knew he was a good person, just morally flexible when it came to the law, which isn't necessarily entirely moral to begin with so that's not saying much.
>>
>>81786508
Just as the second season of BB
>>
How much did Cracker Barrelâ„¢ pay for that product placement?
>>
Can someone explain the rules of evidence and why Chuck set up his plan the way he did?

So the tape could not be admitted in court, but evidence of Jimmy destroying it can be. Also, Howard and Nignog could testify about the contents because Jimmy destroyed it, correct?
>>
>>81772326
Agreed also. Mike tailing the dude was mesmerizing
>>
Why does /tv/ not like this show again?

>no one talks about it anymore, so it's not overrated
>pretty much half the show have deliberate kino shots
>slow pace
>more down to earth plot
>character progression at a snails pace

This is basically every kinolovers wet-dream.
>>
>>81777999
Jimmy has Chuck committed and charges dropped because they came from a loon afraid of batteries
>>
>>81782896
kek
>>
>>81775217
So why did he have to drain the batteries from the tracker gradually rather than just remove them abruptly? The effect would've been the same for the person on the receiver.
>>
>>81774201

There's also something in there having to do with Chuck's wife who left him. In this past episode Jimmy even references. If you recall last season Chuck, Jimmy, and Chuck's wife all have dinner during one of the cold opens and Chuck's wife eats up all of Jimmy's jokes and pretty much admits she has a soft spot for him. Obviously more will be revealed but this is definitely a big part of it.
>>
>>81787733
Because this place isn't even pretentious pseudointellectuals who pretend to love anything deep anymore, it's legitimate clinical retards/neo-nazi drones. It's a great show that goes over the heads of nearly everyone here, it's as simple as that.
>>
>>81780480
I did that when they showed Viktor in the suv
>>
File: nazi_pepe.png (228KB, 384x626px) Image search: [Google]
nazi_pepe.png
228KB, 384x626px
>>81778255

Bravince does it again
>>
>>81784659
CGI him like Social Justice Wars did with Tarkin and Leia
>>
File: 1491795930330.png (124KB, 300x268px) Image search: [Google]
1491795930330.png
124KB, 300x268px
>>81772157
you mean 10x slower?
>>
>>81787654
I'm not entirely sure I get it either. I was presuming that Chuck doesn't actually want the Mesa Verde stuff revealed and just wanted to get Jimmy on breaking-entering, theft, destruction of property, and thus he would lose his license and not be able to practice law.

However, those charges would be by the state not Chuck, and I'm sure the prosecutor would want to know about this tape and the circumstances around this break-in. So I don't know what's going on.
>>
>>81776778
Believe it's answered in that flashback when Jimmy came over for dinner with Chuck and his wife.

Chuck resents Jimmy because he always has to clean up after him, but he's also jealous because he isn't as charming and shit.
>>
>>81784659

She should have been Jimmy's lawyerfu. Kim is decent but Kettleman was a goddess.
>>
>>81779945
awww, he dosen't like trump and that makes you mad.
>>
>>81788375
Mike's GPS handheld showed a "weak battery" text so he figured he had to drain the battery to make it look real.
>>
>>81789081
Ah I missed that section.
>>
>>81788989

Trying to undermine the institution in charge of electing presidents because you don't like who won is a bit stronger than disliking Trump.

>>81789070

Name 10 (ten) celebrities who used their celebrity status to help get Trump elected.
>>
Can someone link thread 1 before this dies?
>>
>>81783359
He didn't sabotage Jimmy's efforts, he just didn't want him at HHM because of how Jimmy really is. You saw how petty he got with Howard.

>>81786037
>Jimmy didn't steal from his father
>Literally took money out of the cash register.
>>
>>81789224
>mad cuz odenkirk dun lik trump

Sorry he's not one of you red-blooded americans
>>
>>81789338

Not mad at all. I assume every single actor is a liberal cocksucker because that's pretty accurate. Makes for a nice surprise when I find out one isn't.
>>
>>81789408
>i-i'm n-not m-mad

>>81779733 clearly implies you aren't.
>>
>>81789233
>>81750567
>>
so what will sauls master plan come down to? im betting he gets mike to kill everyone.
>>
>>81789571
he gets mike to kill the electoral college because he's a "traitor".
>>
>>81789492

That's not me, fvm.
>>
good episode
>>
>>81789791

>"nigger"

f*ck off raceist
>>
>>81780734
>petty revenge and some misdemeanor charges
I'm guessing he was going for tampering with evidence/obstruction of justice, which are pretty serious felonies. At the very least though he'd get disbarred, which is probably all chuck cares about.
>>
>>81787654
What don't you understand? It sounds like you mostly get everything. The tape would be weak evidence in court for the reasons Howard and Kim mention in the show, but it's still evidence, so Jimmy is tampering with evidence by destroying it.
>>
What does Gus tell Mike on the phone he left on the road?

> inb4 I have a use for you
>>
>>81787654

Chuck 5D chess'd Jimmy. He knew the tape itself wasn't worth much but he also knew Jimmy would do something stupid once he found out about it. Sure enough Jimmy chimped out and got himself arrested and now he can be charged with more serious charges.
>>
I guarantee no one will care about BCS after it's over.
>>
File: tv.jpg (24KB, 340x321px) Image search: [Google]
tv.jpg
24KB, 340x321px
>>81789828
>raceist
>f*ck
>>
>>81775217
He's a genius because he's the protagonist. It's like Sherlock Holmes ofc he solves the crime, that's the formula. But instead "muh Mike operator macgyver making sandwiches omg". Way to take the bait. Bravo.
>>
>>81775693
Because it's reddit the show.
>>
The anon who sperged about the forced obvious symbolism and the retartedly slow reveal of the Pollos Hermanos sign is correct, just way too intense with his autism.

I'm fine with the slow burn, but if you're going to have a massive pleb filter, don't treat your audience like retards.
>>
>>81787733
>down to earth plot

The crazy brother lawyer afraid of electricity is still retained and catered to by his law firm.
>>
I like the show and all but it doesn't deserve a general. Not nearly enough lore/mysteries. Even Game of Plebs deserves a general more than this show (when it's airing).
>>
>>81771401
>not realizing he was up for 24 hours
what is realism
>>
>>81790656

Chuck isn't a regular wagie, he is a partner. He owns a big chunk of that firm and if he pulls out/cashes out, HHM's finances will take a huge hit. It's why Howard bends over backward to appease Chuck.
>>
>>81774792
he gets killed by a high school teacher later on too
>>
>>81784659
replace him with James Spader
>>
My brother and I are just like Jimmy and Chuck except I'm the older brother. Some of these scenes are rough.
>>
>>81791519

How are you on 4chan with your electric autism?
>>
>>81791716
No I said BUT I'm the older brother. I'm the lovable scumbag.
>>
>normies are tuning out
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/monday-cable-ratings-april-17-2017/

Absolutely based. Normies with short attention spans don't deserve to enjoy this.
>>
>it's a chuck and jimmy peel aluminum foil off a wall forty-five minute special
>>
>>81790499
>reddit the show
>when normies are tuning out >>81791957

This shit ain't Rick and Morty.
>>
File: 1492483351952.jpg (38KB, 368x614px) Image search: [Google]
1492483351952.jpg
38KB, 368x614px
DID YOU GUYS SEE GUS????

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW HIM!
>>
File: finnish_goaltending.jpg (62KB, 720x550px) Image search: [Google]
finnish_goaltending.jpg
62KB, 720x550px
>>81792117

That scene made me want some fried chicken
>>
ernie is my favourite character
but why does he drive that car that doesn't match his personality at all?
>>
File: pullyou.png (1MB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
pullyou.png
1MB, 1024x683px
>>81792117
>>81792200
DUDE
BREAKING BAD VILLAIN
LMAO
>>
>>81778031
The preview already shows him saying that he'll defend himself
>>
fuck the coilers
>>
>>81792117
>>81792200
>>81792325
MORE PULJU
>>
When is Jimmy going to get Mike to cuck Chuck?
>>
>>81792446
i was so fucking mad when they drafted pulju
>>
>>81792451
laughing SO HARD
>>
File: 9-1.png (905KB, 850x610px) Image search: [Google]
9-1.png
905KB, 850x610px
>>81792451

/tv/ - /hoc/
>>
>>81792579
more like caSUCKS LMAO
>>
>>81792940
fuck you

>>81792579
gas yourself
>>
>>81793249
NEVER EVER
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.