[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's more relevant than ever right now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: max-landis~01.jpg (47KB, 445x380px) Image search: [Google]
max-landis~01.jpg
47KB, 445x380px
You guys should check out his latest work.

You might be pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>81769035
heroin bob?
>>
stop posting this flaming homo, you flaming homo
>>
>>81769035
I didn't even know who this guy was until now, but I immediately knew he was gay. I googled him and he really is fucking gay. Uncanny how some faggots make it obvious.
>>
>see new Dirk Gently series on Netflix
>hey I like that Douglas Adams character, maybe it's good
>written by Max Landis
>nothing to see here
>>
File: Goyim, Please.png (65KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
Goyim, Please.png
65KB, 574x600px
Max, did I ever tell you about the time your father organised a dangerous film shoot despite several warnings from experts, which resulted in the deaths of actor Vic Morrow and two children, and that because he was wrongfully acquitted, he had the opportunity to raise you, and that only nepotism allows you to continue your career as a mediocre screenwriter?

He was a good friend.
>>
>>81769035
pretty sure his career is dead lol
>>
>>81769174
About a decade ago Max wasn't a real writer, he was writing Marvel fanfics instead. Here's a quote:
>Killing my father was the best thing I've ever done.
>>
>>81769035
Nice try Max
>>
what even is his latest work?
>>
>>81769112
Max is actually straight in the sense that he's had plenty of girlfriends in the past.
>>
>>81769035
Fuck off Max.
>>
Max "Children Chopper" Landis
Max "Free chopper rides" Landis
Max "Helicopter Haircut" Landis
Max "my dad is a helicopter parent" Landis.
Max "kill the gook with a CH-47 Chinook" Landis
Max "get to the choppa" Landis.
Max ''slaughter them all'' Landis
Max "Heads will Roll" Landis
Max "Dad wanted me to get a head" Landis
Max "Nebrotism" Landis
Max "Fly Lower" Landis
Max "Get to the Choppa" Landis
JOHN 'CHOP THE TOP AND WATCH EM DROP' LANDIS
John "when the chopper goes wild, we kill another child" Landis.
Max "when the chopper goes wild, we kill another child" Landis.
Max "kid clipper Jr." Landis
Max "son of the flying guillotine" Landis
Max "fly low, sweet chariot. daddy's gonna cut off your head" Landis.
John "full body bris" Landis
Max "Slicer and Dicer, with a side of rice-er" Landis
Max "uptomyknees in the blood of two kids and a guy" Landis
Max "If there's an epicanthic fold, put them in the ground cold" Landis
Max "China Syndrome" Landis
Max "Stunt double? Just hire twins" Landis
Max "How do I get this helicopter to" Landis
Max "I can't" Landis
Max "Spin around, and Cut them Down" Landis
max "my dad killed people" landis
Max 'pop their top like ol pop' Landis
Max "I suck dick while my dad kills for kicks" Landis
Max "Kids aren't bad helipads" Landis
Max "My dad directed Blues Brothers and loves crying Vietnamese mothers" Landis
Max "how do I" Landis
Max "Twilight Zone is covered with children's bones" Landis
Max "They broke my fall, but it killed them all" Landis
Max "i feel glad when i kill jennifer jason leigh's dad" Landis
Max "kid killing yid" Landis.
Max "Yellow peril" Landis
Max "gleefully spins propeller penis to Landis hate" Landis
Max "Death from above" Landis
Max "Asian Abrasion" Landis
Max "daddy thinks it's alright as long as the chinks die at night" Landis
>>
>>81769527
girlfriends as in friends who shop with him and are girls?
>>
i don't even know what his latest work is.
what would redlettermedia rate it?
>>
He looks like a homosexual Armenian.
>>
File: 1485977060948.png (403KB, 790x628px) Image search: [Google]
1485977060948.png
403KB, 790x628px
>>81769035

You know what infuriates me the most about Max Landis? The fact that retards treat him as if he's a good writer that has any fucking idea what he's talking about.

The faggot has yet to produce ONE good screenplay, the only movie he has ever worked on that turned out even remotely good was Chronicle and he barely had anything to do with why that was a decent movie.

He produces flop after flop, his writing is awful, his characters suck and worst of all he doesn't even have the fucking testicles to admit that he sucks and he needs to improve, for fucks sake the cuck went on RLM to bitch for 20 minutes about how "PEOPLE JUST DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ME" when the public rightfully called him out for being such a retard when he bitched about his horrible fucking film flopping.

And this fucking douche has the nerve to sit around in his shitty apartment jerking off about "muh writing tips" and "muh directing genius" and people actually listen to this retard as if this fucking faggot, who hasn't produced a worthwhile screenplay in 5 fucking years.

Yes I am this mad.
>>
>>81769758
spergposts like this make me like him even more, anything that triggers beta faggots like this can't be all bad
>>
>>81769035
Is he /ourguy/, /tv/?
>>
>>81769035
Dirk gently?
>>
>>81769587
No. Sure, he had rainbow hair and he's pretty camp, but he's into girls. Jezebel ran a story about him calling him Hollywood's biggest fuckwit. He did an interview where he talked about actresses (extras) throwing themselves at him, how his repeated complaints about his girlfriend's appearance made her so insecure she changed everything about herself to suit him, how he always cheated on his girlfriends... etc.

http://jezebel.com/screenwriter-bro-just-might-be-hollywoods-biggest-fuck-1440597536
>>
>>81770041
Holy shit, this actually makes me like him a lot more.
>>
Hey thats Max Landis! I like him because he shares my edgy jaded opinion on films. I know this because he was on RLM, and despite being a Hollywood Jew, he knows how to kick back with the boys and enjoy some good movies.
>>
>>81769035
clowns in 2017
>>
>>81770170
Apparently his rainbow dye job was done over a bet.
>>
>>81769758
He's just living the dream, shitposting on his screenplays n shit. All Max ever wanted was to make capekino, specifically supeskino but he's not on that level of influence yet.
>>
>>81770202
You could almost say... He can crack a cold one with the boys...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.