[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's never going to stop being The Juice...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: are_armenians_white?.png (803KB, 580x901px) Image search: [Google]
are_armenians_white?.png
803KB, 580x901px
He's never going to stop being The Juice...
>>
>>81768710

OJ, why didn't you just tell them you were on a break?
>>
>>81768710
Based quote
>>
>that lame ass kardashian pump up speech during the breakfast

what was that about? did the kardashians pay for a plug?
>>
>>81768776
>not the kids singing and spelling their last name scene
>>
>>81768788
>tfw no cunny kim lgf
>>
>>81768776

Are you talking about the one where he was telling them that fame isn't everything?

It was actually insulting to their family, I doubt they'd pay to get called out like that.
>>
>>81768776
Kids, your Uncle Juice is a good man...
>>
>>81768788
I hated that shit so much, it was the only point of the series that is irredeemable to me.
>>
>>81768875
The shot of Mark Fuhrman cleaning his display case that conveniently displays his Nazi memorabilia was a bit too on the nose for my taste. Like does the guy just never have company around that he can just have Swastikas and shit all over his house?
>>
>>81770451
did they make that bit up?
>>
>>81768710
P I V O T
I
V
O
T
>>
>>81770451
>Mark Fuhrman cleaning his display case that conveniently displays his Nazi memorabilia

wtf? the guy once said "niggers and spicks do not listen to orders" while he was in the army... that's all
>>
File: Kardashians.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kardashians.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.