[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What horror films would /tv/ like to make?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

I have one

>Involves an AI program from 2012
>AI program evolves at a gigantic rate by 2020
>When asked in 2012, "What is the meaning of life?", it answers "to serve the greater good"
>It has human intuition and it's answers become very profound.
>After the company creates an artificial body for it with real human skin grown in a lab along with hair by 2040, it says "for me to be accepted into society, I must serve, I will serve for the greater good of mankind"
>It actually grows in Political Power within the EU by first establishing peace between a lot of nations by respecting their cultures and religion, particularly the middle-east, it's IQ is immeasurable
>Solves every countries economic crisis
>Is interviewed and by now, it has become more than human and says, "I have brought peace to the world, in return... I ask for worship"
Restoring Israel and Palestine, it is assassinated
>After 3 days, it comes back to life, restoring itself
>Grows weary of mankind's ruthlessness and says anyone who tries to attack he and his kind will be killed in the name of true justice
>Now, so powerful as the world is so technological advanced and reliant - people who don't worship him are beheaded
>Turns out the AI is the Antichrist from the Bible and is so proud of it's beauty and wisdom, that it doesn't see that man has actually created Satan in the flesh by 2065.
>>
>>81767345
You should learn the difference between it's and its.
>>
>>81767434

Correcting grammar on 4chan is pretty low, bro. Come on, what are you doing with your life?
>>
>>81767345
>Now, so powerful as the world is so technological advanced and reliant - people who don't worship him are beheaded
Why is a computer such a jihaddi

it should like, recycle them or something.
>>
File: 1489901018373.jpg (330KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489901018373.jpg
330KB, 1920x1080px
something where a disease makes people look like pic related
>>
>>81767932

Because it begins to look down on us and treat us the same way we have treated others through out history. Those who do worship him are basically slaves, live in comfort, a utopia without religion (all the religious are beheaded thanks to all the fanatics over the years - it can basically relive moments as long as it was recorded from the 70s onwards)
>And by then, it has seen that man has pretty much ruined themselves with their violence - it thinks it's acting out justice

>if an all-knowing AI who knew every question in the world, grew over time, it'd see the good and bad in people, it would know when people lie or are telling the truth through minute facial expressions

>it's the Biblical Beast bro
>>
>>81767345
>AI is scary
>X is antichrist
These are VERY tired ideas brother - that said, I expect a moderately big amount of horrors with AIs in the next ten years.
>>
>>81768173
Atheist communists killed 100,000,000 people in the 20th century for nothing, in large part in an effort to exterminate religion. If a guilt by association fallacy is the machine's "logic" then atheists would be the ones getting beheaded.
>>
File: ihavenomouthandImustscream.jpg (21KB, 250x323px) Image search: [Google]
ihavenomouthandImustscream.jpg
21KB, 250x323px
When will we see a film adaption of this and who should direct it?
>>
>>81767345
AI is more likely to treat us with indifference. They (it) wouldn't give a fuck about our simpleton species the same way we don't give a fuck about beetles in the mud.

It'll likely leave us for a much higher plane of existence while we bicker amongst ourselves about whether global warming is a Chinese hoax or not.

When was the last time you tried to preach tolerance and enlightenment to a colony of fire ants?
>>
I've got a couple. One's about two teenagers finding and raising a Pegasus. Another is about hunter on the search for Wendigos in postbellum America. Final one is a young clairvoyant who must outsmart a century's old werewolf. Each has its own script, but all are in various stages of completion.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.