[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fargo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1178211-fargo.jpg (767KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1178211-fargo.jpg
767KB, 1920x1080px
>1 day until Season 3
>no-one talking about it

I thought you guys loved mid-western murderkino?
>>
File: 1472388950364.jpg (172KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1472388950364.jpg
172KB, 1080x1349px
>>81763167
/tv/ only loves trash, BRRAAAPPPPTTT, and Jenna Fischer's feet.

Looking forward to sexy Mew gifs tho.
>>
I stopped watching halfway through season 2, mistake?
>>
Fargo sucks, Legion sucks, Hawley is a hack.
>>
>>81763249
season 2 is a masterpiece, it has 3 levels of story.
>>
>>81763167
I'm looking forward to MEW getting gunned down and most of tv being booty blasted
>>
just watched season 2 on sunday.
very pumped and excited
>>
File: 1475274155301.jpg (8KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
1475274155301.jpg
8KB, 244x244px
>tfw trying to get hype for season 3 but remember the absolutely retarded ending of season 1 and the disappointing ending of season 2
>>
>>81763401
what was bad about either of those things anon

the S1 ending wrapped up the Malvo + Lester plots sufficiently I thought in a way I didn't expect

the S2 ending was more like an epilogue since the big shootout happens in the penultimate episode but there was Todd from breaking bad's death, closure for Mike Milligan's, Hanzees story tied to S1, and a pleasant ending for Solverson and tedd danson's family
>>
>>81763401
Fuck you S2 is a literal masterpiece
>>
>>81763167
I finished S1 and thought it was a fucking masterpiece. I hear S2 is infinitely better.
>>
I'm hype. Hopefully it's kino.
>>
>>81763515
DUDE ALIENS LMAO
>>
>>81763490
Closure =/= good, the Malvo and Lester plots were wrapped up so stupidly and uncreatively that it ruined the season for me.

I was less pissed about the ending of S2, but the big shootout was lame for me, just mindless action that resolves everything. His wife dying was really well done, though.
>>
Did dumbest part about season 2 was that the Indian basically turned into the fat white guy from season 1.

Retarded as fuck.
>>
>>81764093
>native Americans aren't white
>>
>>81763320
>>81763515
>>81763529
>all these people unironically referring to the Fargo TV show as a "masterpiece"

I mean it's a good show and a lot of fun but holy shit, this board is full of retards.
>>
>>81764176
>brown skin with perfect hair in your 30's turned to fat ass bald pale skinned cracker

Neigh.
>>
>>81764192
Wow, what shows do you like, master patrician?
>>
>>81764256
I like Fargo. I'm just not stupid enough to call it a masterpiece. Only tv show I've ever seen that comes anywhere close to "masterpiece" is The Sopranos.
>>
ohhhhh yaaaaaaaa
>>
>>81764289
gabadabagool
>>
>>81764327
Watch it, shitposter.
>>
>>81764072
how was it stupid? Lester injures Malvo to the point where he's forced to retreat by cleverly and dishonorably leaving the bear trap in the clothes and then opening fire. Gus Grimly is no longer going to keep to protocol in order to see the hanging threat of Malvo and promptly executes him and tells a story to prevent any more trouble.

Lester who was been "on thin ice" the whole series literally falls through thin ice while attempting to flee the country.

I didn't think it was like "No Country for Old Men" (i know the coens aren't involved in the show) but I thought it was pretty great for a TV serial
>>
mew, coon, and more noah? was born for this.
>>
>>81764439
>Gus literally murders a wounded, unarmed Malvo
>everyone is cool with it, no big deal

>Lester is killed in an implausible and cheesy throwaway epilogue scene

Ending would have been perfect if Gus had gotten in trouble for murdering Malvo, would have been sacrificial to protect Molly, and would have been redemptive since he let Malvo get away beforehand. And Lester should have had a better ending, or he should have just been left to run from the consequences of his actions for the rest of his life.

But nah, some cheap wrap up is better, right?
>>
>>81764590
They're from hicksville, they don't care if you take the problem into your own hands and solve it.
>>
>WHERE ARE WE GOING WITH THIS ENDING
>DUDE ALIENS LMAO

s2 was a shit
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.