[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This wasn't nearly as bad as you led me to believe, /tv/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: hard scifi.png (676KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
hard scifi.png
676KB, 800x800px
This wasn't nearly as bad as you led me to believe, /tv/.
>>
>>81762365
Welcome to /tv/
>>
This movie could've benefitted greatly if Pratt woke up a good actress instead
>>
Yeah it was okay
>>
>>81762365
>that new sci-fi aesthetic

I liked it
>>
It was pretty good.
Sucks that they had to kill off Fishburne so soon though, and in such a shitty way.
>oh shit, a member of the crew is awake, and he has access to the helm! fuck yea!
>by the way, you have every fucking genetic disease ever known to man for some reason, lol
>>
even though i've seen her asshole she was boneriffic in this
>>
File: you....jpg (285KB, 817x660px) Image search: [Google]
you....jpg
285KB, 817x660px
>>81762365
>This wasn't nearly as bad as you led me to believe, /tv/.

How fucking new are you OP?

How fucking dumb are you OP?
>>
>>81762365
couldn't tell if they wanted it to be a "deep" emotional movie, where the scifi mumbo jumbo didn't have to make sense, or they wanted it to be a thriller and more realistic
a lot of stupid shit happened that didn't make any sense in a real situation. the most interesting part was wondering if pratt's character was justified. otherwise the ending was dumb.
>>
What was the point of the Andy Garcia cameo?
>>
>>81762365
>says what he did to her was murder
>doesn't take the opportunity to go back into hibernation mode
ok
>>
>>81763200
To show Hollywood that he's coming out of hypersleep.
>>
>>81762630
sauce?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.