[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Edge of Tomorrow (2014)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Edged of Tomorrow.jpg (3MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Edged of Tomorrow.jpg
3MB, 2880x1800px
What would you do if you were in his position?
>>
>>81760388
Learn to play the piano.
>>
>>81760388
He probably did it until it got boring, they just didnt show it but his performance did.
>>
>>81760388
>we wuz muv luvs n shit
Drink, fuck around.
>>
Rape
>>
>>81760388
Emily Blunt
>>
>>81760969
Probably this tbqh
>>
Work hard to kill the alien bastards before they learn what is going on.
>>
>>81760388
Catched it
>>
That was a great kino tbqhmhb&m
>>
>>81760969
This is the only answer.
>>
>>81760388
Rape blunt then shoot myself in the head
>>
File: daniel1hj3.jpg (13KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
daniel1hj3.jpg
13KB, 480x270px
I'm taking this loop off.
>>
>>81760969
underraped post
>>
File: 1452302317486.jpg (124KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1452302317486.jpg
124KB, 900x506px
>>81760969
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 172x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 172x256px
>>81760388
Why do you think no one cried foul at the the white cast while Ghost In The Shell got roasted.

Just a lack of general awareness of the source material or has tumblr just reach critical mass this year?
>>
>>81763095
GitS is a piece of trash, while Edge of Tomorrow was just more Cruisecore.
>>
>>81763095
GitS didn't get roasted for whitewashing, they originally got roasted for putting ScarJo in yellowface
>She's azn guys really, your source material is sacred

They tried to CG her to look more asian and then the whole race shit was unleashed.
>>
>>81760388
lets just say there wouldn't be a movie made a out it.
>>
>>81763141
>Anime character
>Looking Asian

Pick one.
>>
>>81763499
an asian's idea of what white people look like is still asian since they're never right. Either way I guess they didn't go that route in any way shape or form.
>>
>catched
>>
>>81760969

I'd be too scared that the loop would end by itself to rape.
>>
>>81764006
I think that's the premise to some other time loop movie.

>after 10,000 iterations of playing the good boy, you decide to go off the rails
>loop ends, because it was your fate to go to jail
>>
>>81763095
Well the characters in Edge of Tomorrow were American, while in GitS they're clearly meant to be Japanese.
>>
Rape. Die. Repeat.
>>
File: 1466278787080.jpg (85KB, 640x372px) Image search: [Google]
1466278787080.jpg
85KB, 640x372px
Rape Emily Blunt. I'd probably fail the first time, second time, third time... okay, a lot, but then I would eventually succeed, and that's where it'd start to get good, and I mean REALLY good. I'd eventually gave it down to a science where I was rape-wrestling her so well that neither of us was taking any actual punches or kicks because I'll have thoroughly learned everything she'd do in reaction. It would ultimately look comical from an outside perspective but utterly arousing in person as she tries to beat me down and avoid my stripping of her and ultimately my penetration of her. Hell, I'd even perfect orally violating her with my mouth while I was at it, and every time she'd try to bite my tongue off I'd already have pulled out of her mouth and I'd be back at it just as quickly. Eventually she'd be exhausted from numerous multiple orgasms as I've become overly familiar with her g-spot and how to work it best. 2 weeks later when the aliens finally come upon us and eliminate us, she won't even react because I've literally fucked her out of her mind... then I wake up and do it all again.

>Rape. Die. Repeat.
>>
Hang on.

At the end after he loses his reset power, Tom Cruise told the other soldier said they can't kill the big mimics because it would just force another reset and he would just to lose his memory this time like the rest of them.

But if that's true wouldn't he just get his powers back again?
>>
>>81764672
If it bled onto him yeah.
>>
>>81764672
It would reset to the morning after he lost his powers.
>>
>>81760969
You'd still have to die to complete the loop though right. I think being raped by a guy who blows his own brains out right after he raped you would really confuse you.
>>
>>81763095
They only white washed Toms character though Emily's character was suppose to be petite.
>>
>>81760969
this

rape her for X times and in a positions until i get bored
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.