[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What onscreen death caught you the most off guard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: OH SHI.jpg (141KB, 1919x796px) Image search: [Google]
OH SHI.jpg
141KB, 1919x796px
What onscreen death caught you the most off guard?
>>
Brad Pitt's character in Burn After Reading (2008)
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Jake in End of Watch
>>
File: 1413510615738.jpg (64KB, 935x858px) Image search: [Google]
1413510615738.jpg
64KB, 935x858px
when Snape killed Dumbledore
>>
Jack Vincennes in LA Confidential
>>
the guy in Green Room who showed up to save the day only to immediately get annihilated
>>
Jesse James in The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.
>>
>>81757812
when VIN DIESEL DIES IN FATE OF THE FURIOUS
>>
>>81758279
I agree Jesse James getting assassinated by Robert Ford in The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford was great
>>
>>81758279
Brilliant
For me it was that chick in Children of Men, but
>>81758181
is a good one
>>
>>81758302

I wish.
>>
>>81757829
>>81757812
Both of these caught me EXTREMELY off gaurd.
>>
>>81757812
You're on a different planet if you didn't see this partner's death coming. It's god damn cliches upon cliches leading to his death after they establish one is waiting to die and the other looks forward to retirement.

The dumbass also exposed himself for a dumb long time as he tries to aim. I was expecting it right when they started the shootout-- I sure as hell knew the grizzled main partner would live.
>>
>>81758279
Spoiler that shit, you fucker.
>>
When harry met sally
>>
>>81757895
But Jake didn't die in End of Watch.
>>
File: p8859_p_v8_af.jpg (249KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p8859_p_v8_af.jpg
249KB, 960x1440px
William Peterson's death in this.
>>
in Selma where James Reeb's wife is at the end and the text comes on the screen saying what they did after black people got equal voting and she was killed which was really fucked up and horrible since her husband was killed in the movie and they were both white so they shouldn't have been in danger but they both were murdered.
pretty fucked up, that movie had a lot of jumpscares.
>>
>>81757812
The ending of The Veteran.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.