[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FAST 9 WILL TAKE PLACE IN SPACE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (235KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
235KB, 1280x720px
>Dom Toretto and his team will travel to Mars after a daring escape from the International Space Station and eventually meet with an ancient alien entity that existed since before the Big Bang, a holdover from a prior universe who sees the cycle repeating again after all light in this universe ends. It will be up to Dom and family to show through the power of automotive ingenuity and familial bonds that humanity can escape the Heat Death and even wield powers over the forces of space-time.

>This will be followed by Fast 10 when the team goes back in time through various eras to face off against warriors of old, from racing in the Circus Maximus to running down knights and samurai and eventually the first trains of the Industrial Age.

>Fast 11 will involve them ascending to Heaven and meeting Brian and then racing against God and the angels as a final test before descending into the inferno to fight and race against the demon cavalries of Hell.
>>
>>81757527
I would completely unironic watch these in the theaters and enjoy them
>>
>>81757575
Same.
>>
har har har ;)
>>
>>81757527
The amount of people who would be game with them going to space is legitimately alarming, it's the one thing I dont want them to do. But yeah, I'd probably still watch it
>>
but they already made 2trek2furious
>>
>>81757575
Same. They should just redo the plot of Armageddon but with Dom and his crew. I fucking love this series.
>>
They need to get rid of some of the characters. Half of the action scenes are cutaways to every character in his or her car going "Yea!" or "Woo!" Keep Statham though he's great.
>>
>>81757527
And then I was Furia
>>
>>81757575
Yeah.
>>
>>81757527
>>Fast 11 will involve them ascending to Heaven and meeting Brian and then racing against God and the angels as a final test before descending into the inferno to fight and race against the demon cavalries of Hell.
FUCK YES
>>
>>81760047

would pay to watch this not even memeing
>>
>>81757527
My mom works at universal, she told me Fast 9 will have them going into space, but it's a research base by America to investigate strange happenings in Mars.

In the end, it'll be revealed that the martians are experimenting with race-making and they ask for the DNA of Earth's greatest champion, Dom steps up to the plate and after racing the King of Mars, his genetic material gets used to make a new race, to conquer the galaxy.
They're called Furyans
>>
i heard that neil degrasse tyson will make a cameo and tyrese will say ''thats my nigga''
>>
>>81757527
>>Fast 11 will involve them ascending to Heaven and meeting Brian and then racing against God and the angels as a final test before descending into the inferno to fight and race against the demon cavalries of Hell.
This is so fucking ridiculous I actually want it.
>>
F9, 10 and 11 will be pure kino then.
>>
>>81757527

If this was all true would literally be kino
>>
WE FAMBLY, DAS A BOND DAT CAN NEVER BE BROKEN

BUT DEM ATOMS MAN, I CAN FIND A WAY TO BREAK 'EM - Taj building the fission generator for the space-capable humvee
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.