[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BETTER CALL SAUL POSTGAME THREAD jimmy going nuclear edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 37

File: 1425662788215.png (799KB, 900x690px) Image search: [Google]
1425662788215.png
799KB, 900x690px
BETTER CALL SAUL POSTGAME THREAD

jimmy going nuclear edition
>>
>>81757475
anywhere I can watch this online live? don't have AMC on my box
>>
>>81757518
This please spoon feed
>>
Is Chuck the worst brother in the world, or what?
>>
what an episode
shows heating up boys
it was worth the wait
they really did a splendid job developing characters and getting this great story set up
>>
File: 1461040768683.png (92KB, 451x557px) Image search: [Google]
1461040768683.png
92KB, 451x557px
How do we fix this show?
>>
File: 1476721148274.jpg (151KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476721148274.jpg
151KB, 800x800px
>tfw Jimmy will literally burn his identity over sticking it to Chuck over this
Holy fuck Chuck has no idea what unholy retribution he just unleashed on himself.
>>
>>81757562
Chuck is a straight up cuck
>>
File: Uhoh.gif (893KB, 200x166px) Image search: [Google]
Uhoh.gif
893KB, 200x166px
So did Jimmy really go full retard and B&E into his brothers house in broad daylight? or is he 2 moves ahead of chuck in order to save Kim or some bullshit?
>>
>>81757547
I'm dying here
>>
File: Horsey.jpg (67KB, 926x960px) Image search: [Google]
Horsey.jpg
67KB, 926x960px
>Jimmy finally goes nuclear
>>
>>81757691
I dunno any torrent site in like 45 mins?
>>
BRAVO VINCE

BRAVO
>>
get cable poorfags
>>
>>81757661

Since the show is a prequel and we know he practices law during the breaking bad time frame, we know he has to figure a way out that doesn't involve him losing his law license.
>>
>>81757661
hard to tell, but hes genuinely destroyed from hearing chuck taped him
>>
File: IMG_3785.jpg (45KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3785.jpg
45KB, 650x400px
>mfw saw the shitty blue volvo before the reveal
>>
>>81757753
>law license
>different name
>>
>>81757754

I don't blame him. He spends years putting up with his brothers mental illness and other shit, and this is how he's repaid?

Maybe they can just dump Chuck at Gus's restaurant. Gus would take care of him.
>>
>>81757753

Well he may lose his license as Jimmy McGill, but not as Saul Goodman.
>>
For some reason Howard just has some evil look on his face constantly
>>
>>81757795

I thought about that, but even if he changed his name he wouldn't be able to practice law if he was convicted of something serious.

He wouldn't be able to just create an entire new life. It's not like working at cinabun where a fake ID is enough.

At least I think.
>>
>>81757816
it's cause he was the main villain at the beginning of the show it's how you remember him
>>
>yfw Chuck did literally nothing wrong
>yfw Chuck was the one doing the cucking
>>
Jimmy got shit on by some old garbage bag that pretends he gets hurt by electricity
>>
>>81757635
>15 minutes of landscape shots and background filler of the city set to music while characters perform tedious task that doesnt develop the plot at all
okay
>still no interesting pay offs at all.
huh
>remember that they completely bitched out on the Nietzschean superman scarface ending on breaking bad and just had walt give a kid a tummy ache and push skyler before living in vermont
oh yeah they did fuck that up. thats right. they arent very good writers.
>los pollos hermanos sign was the big reveal
woooowwwwwwwwwwww
guess we dont get to see nuts and bolts crime stories. the mike operating scenes were the best ones and we still have zero. nothing has happened. fuck this show. im glad I stopped watching this halfway last season.
>>
>>81757635
It doesn't need to be fixed, this episode was fucking great. If you want action and "epic" shit then go watch Game of Thrones. BCS is a slow paced show that focuses more on character development than action or plot twists, it has been like this since season 1. If you're bored by it then you should've dropped it after the season 1 finale.
>>
>>81757899

Last week, we had to wait 55 minutes for anything to happen.

This week we only had to wait 30.

Eventually we will have an episode that's all action.

Maybe the series finale, like Breaking Bad.

But still... I like the show. In many ways I like it more than I liked Breaking Bad.

At least in this one we don't have to listen to Walt's son say "dad, TALK to me" every fucking episode.
>>
>>81757899
>people unironically believe they should have just did the exact some shit on Breaking Bad
>>
>>81757635

>listing a bunch of things people say to counter the idiots that say this show is bad

>provides no argument against these claims, simply lists them

u sure showed me
>>
>>81758000
Checked. Also it's funny because BB was the exact same. Sure the payoffs were high-octane but they were always preceded by 8 episodes of Walt crying about his family and Jesse going catatonic.
>>
>>81757795
>>81757802
Nah he tells Walt his real name is Jimmy McGill before they even get serious. And you can't just do that.
>>
>>81757562
no more like the most normal brother
>>
great episode, it's what I wanted the premiere to be. the premiere was disappointing and anticlimactic as fuck
>>
>>81757899
This show is pure fucking fan-service and nothing else, it just cannot stand on it's own. The big 10 plus sign reveal was just a circlejerk for Breaking Bad fans.
>>
File: iknowright.gif (449KB, 318x239px) Image search: [Google]
iknowright.gif
449KB, 318x239px
>>81758000
I'll respond cause of trips.
I dont care if they do what they did on BB.
I dont care if they do something different.
I would care if they actually did something.
I would care if this supposed character development that they all go on about actually wasn't some weak filler that gets reversed and never built upon or touched on again later.
the show is just garbage. its just like when they tried to capitalize off battlestar galactica with a bunch of hollow spin offs and stuff.

did anyone ever watch ER?
I never appreciated that show until a year or so ago.
>situational workplace drama
>setting has crazy things and dilemmas dropping in organically every episode
>character development inside, outside hospital
>each character has their own arcs that can be followed as much or as little as they want
>small time characters develop into bigger personalities as the show goes on
>writers know their bread and butter is super climactic crisis triage scenes
>keep up the formula with alternating between having the patients die and having the patients live 50/50 to keep the audience from getting complacent and keep them guessing
>enough fan service to keep it respectable with qt's
>even filler episodes had developments and things happened
>>
>>81758298
Yeah, this episode was great. I enjoyed the premiere but I fully agree it felt anticlimactic. The season 2 premiere was also pretty anticlimactic. I hope the next episode keeps things moving along at a nice pace. I'm not one of those plebs who thinks the show should be just like Breaking Bad but I do prefer the faster episodes over the slower ones.
>>
jimmy sitting in a los pollos for 20 minutes while gus sweeps in the background

fuck this show. jesus I hope the writers get this message.
we need to make a collage of all the posts taking the piss out of this mistake and send it to them somehow. total garbage and wasted potential.
>>
>>81758414
It has received massive critical acclaim, they wouldn't give a shit about some /tv/ shitposters. The ratings aren't too hot but ever since Breaking Bad and Mad Men ended AMC have been severely lacking a critically beloved flapship show so they'll keep renewing Better Call Saul unless the ratings dip below 1 million.
>>
File: 1334790069004.png (62KB, 210x250px) Image search: [Google]
1334790069004.png
62KB, 210x250px
All I wanted was a 30 minute comedy of Odenkirk being a funny sleazy lawyer
>>
There should be a drinking game where everytime Mike uses his binoculars you have to take a shot

I'd be fuckin wasted
>>
>>81758317
Is Vince, dare I say, a hack?
>>
boring filler garbage. needs to be released all at one time. vince = hack

>remember this character from breaking bad xD
>>
wow so finally something happens in this show. only took 3 seasons.
>>
You faggots are spoiled, go watch The Walking Dead to get a taste of a show where truly nothing happens. Better Call Saul is undeniably slow but it focuses on a small cast of interesting characters and the acting and filmmaking are top of the line. It's probably the most well made show on TV right now. In The Walking Dead there are numerous episodes dedicated to minor character who don't really matter, over half of the actors are average at best and some of the filmmaking is incredibly bad. I could post countless examples of TWD's bad special effects and bad editing. The zombie makeup is great though, Nicotero is a master of practical effects.
>>
That was pure fucking kino holy shit

10/10
>>
>>81759058
Walking Dead is pure normie garbage IMHO

I especially hate the host of Talking Dead, worlds biggest douche
>>
link pls
>>
>>81758977
I bet you like twd and got
go away plebbit
>>
>Victor
>Gus
>Francesca
>Give me a dollar, I'm your lawyer now

Bravo Vince. BRAVO
>>
>>81759082
Yeah, TWD is shit but I still watch it because I figure I've gotten this far so I might as well see how it ends. Plus I enjoy Jeffrey Dean Morgan's hammy performance, he's the only thing that's keeping it from becoming completely unwatchable.
>>
>>81758977
>I hate this show so much I need to marathon it in one day
>>
>>81757795
>implying no one would connect the dots between Jimmy Mcgill and Saul Goodman when they're literally on /tv/ 6 years apart in the same city.

You really think he was able to hide his identity?
>>
>>81757475
3 fucking seasons to have a tiny bit happen. I guess in 4 more seasons we'll get to breaking bad. can't wait for more epic cameos. hopefully an aging Jesse can play a high school student 2 years from now. filler loving hack BRAVO Vince
>>
>>81757837
they run a full background check on you, plus you need personal and employer references, driving records, etc

that's part of the problem, in BB he was just some funny sleazeball that went to Samoa Online University for his law degree, in this show we're supposed to take things seriously but the whole premise is stupid
>>
>>81757800

Chuck probably sees Jimmy's care as payment for all the bailouts back when he was 'slipping'
>>
>>81759494
I don't think it diminishes the character at all. Now he's a legit lawyer turned scumbag

Anyone who thinks he legit changes his identity and everyone in ABQ doesn't know about it is a retard.
>>
>>81759021

Literally this. FINALLY an episode where something happened.
>>
>Howard crawling through Albuquerque backyards in a 10+ thousand dollar suit

How the hell does such an enormous son of a bitch like Chuck have so many people willing to go above and beyond for his ass? Aside from his legal mind, I'm yet to see a single redeeming quality in him. Honestly, I have no idea how Jimmy didn't take a swing at Chuck.
>>
>>81759021
>>81759485
>>81759600
You whiners say this every other episode. You always ignore all of the other major plot twists.
>>
Jimmy got CHUCKED
>>
>>81759625
>I'm yet
>>
Anyone else burnt out on this show? I remember towards the end of the last season feeling tired of it, then the premiere last week was such a chore I could barely pay attention to it. Feeling absolutely no urgency to watch this new episode.
>>
>>81759687

...what? It's a common idiom.
>>
>>81759659
>Major plot twists

Like what?

pro-tip: there are none.
>>
>>81759557
my point is that Vince took a cartoon character and then tried to write a character study about him

>>81759659
get back to me when one of these twists matters

at the start of S1 Jimmy is a small time lawyer with a questionable code of ethics with a brother that resents him and Kim who is honest and hardworking and he sort of has a relationship with her

at the start of S3 Jimmy is a small time lawyer with a questionable code of ethics with a brother that resents him and Kim who is honest and hardworking and he sort of has a relationship with her
>>
it's a saul sits in pollos Hermanos for 20 minutes episode
>>
>>81759659
a....plot twist? there has not been one of those in this entire series you 13 year old
>>
>>81759745
But he's not a cartoon character. I think they're able to pull off the transformation of Jimmy into Saul and play it completely straight.
>>
>>81759716
you're looking for "I've yet" to make that clause grammatical
>>
when was the last time saul and mike were in a scene together? for a show about these two characters they barely fucking interact with each other
>>
When did Chuck turn into Imorrtan Joe?
>>
>>81759766

I guess you didnt watch Breaking Bad then?

(He's based on a character from that show)
>>
>>81759834
Mike is a meme character
>>
>>81759847
I always took Saul Goodman seriously because he is a smart/experienced guy and uses that experience to get into some real shady shit
>>
>>81759834
This episode
>>
>>81759876
>>
>>81759876
Saul has yet to appear. Maybe by season 5?
>>
so how many more characters from BB is bravince going to shove in this show?

i expect a badger and skinny pete cameo soon
>>
This nothing happens meme was funny at first but it's starting to get old. BCS threads were better last year
>>
>>81759766
I guess that's my issue. It's not something that should be played straight because of how unbelievable everything is anyways. I'd rather have show about Saul doing sleazy work for questionable clients every week than some soap opera about the conflict between his innate dishonesty and his desire to please his crazy brother.
>>
>>81759709
are you depressed IRL?
>>
>>81759951
It's going to be AMAZING. xD.
>>
TORRENTS WHERE
>>
>>81759955
Exactly. And on top of it all the crazy brother story is so ridiculous it undermines the entire premise of some serious back story development. A guy is afraid of electricity but his law firm falls all over themselves for years to placate his insanity? Make sense to reddit I guess.
>>
>>81759789
"I am yet to see"

Valid
>>
>>81759951
>>81759961
Skinny Pete is definitely going to appear, he's how they got in touch with Tuco.
>>
>>81760028
To be fair, they're giving him pennies on the dollar.

I wouldn't really consider that bending backwards.
>>
I feel seriously bad for Peter Gould. The episodes he writes/directs are usually the best ones where shit actually happens and Jimmy grows as a character.

Everything else is just BB pandering, like the fucking slow-ass atmospheric shots and scenes with countless weird pauses that worked fine in BB and gave that show a very specific feel, but is completely tone-deaf in BCS.

Fucking Vince refuses to just let BCS be a somewhat goofy comedy about slick Jimmy and badass Mike with a few well-timed serious moments, he has to force the BB formula on it, so it just comes off as shittier BB instead of succeeding as it's own thing.

Gilligan needs to be fired, with Gould having full creative control, then maybe we'd get a show worth watching.
>>
>>81759951
Isn't that how they met Saul in Breaking Bad the first time? Jesse's friends recommended him because he's helped them in the past.
>>
>>81760169
i think combo told them about saul
>>
>>81760169
It's ambiguous how exactly they know Saul. Badger and Saul don't recognize each other, and Jessie doesn't want to be seen in his office.
>>
>>81759998

on the usual sites two hours ago you fucking retard
>>
>>81760235
pirate bay is down, couldnt find it on demonoid either
>>
>>81759998
>>81757518
>>81757547
Hey, what's that book of the bible where all the Jews are fleeing Egypt?
>>
>>81759998
https://rarbg.to/torrent/jvt6bd5
>>
>>81757547
yesmovies.to
>>
>>81760289
nice try
>>
HOLY SHIT THAT ENDING!!!
>>
>>81758414
>>81758626
is this show the best pleb-filter?
>>
>>81758414
dont forget the part where gus put on a glove and reached into the garbage that was borderline kino
>>
Is Jimmy playing 4D chess here? I think he is. That or he's honestly fucked but getting fucked like this is what makes him go full Saul.
>>
>>81760696
It's definitely the latter, there's no way he could've predicted Chuck's plan
>>
>>81760696
>jimmy intentionally fucks chuck over
>chuck gets it on recording potentially to blackmail him/get him in legal trouble
>jimmy pissed as hell and goes apeshit
>incriminates himself and has the nerve to say "you're destroying this family"

Naw jimmy is a piece of shit
>>
File: break516_2922.jpg (122KB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
break516_2922.jpg
122KB, 1916x1076px
Vince is a hack
>>
>>81759058
I watching it because I love Saul, Mike, and Kimmy. Fargos starting up again this Wednesday and everything from last season was good except for the aliens and the Mr.tripoli reveal.
>>
File: flynn.jpg (102KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
flynn.jpg
102KB, 500x708px
>>81757978

"Why do you have to be su-s.. su-such a..a.. a bitch?!"
>>
FUCK KIM
I MEAN FUCK CHUCK
>>
>>81760880
what was the gun shooting at?
>>
File: fortitude.jpg (10KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
fortitude.jpg
10KB, 283x178px
>critically acclaimed
>all the cucks here love being fed garbage

meanwhile seasons 1 and 2 of fortitude went by without a sound or echo
you guys deserve shows like BCS and enjoy your pepsi commercials and whatever nigger music is being forced on top of it
>>
ZOMG TORRENT PLZ
>>
>>81761564

The house you fucking retard, don't you see it bleeding?
>>
BCS was made for r/breakingbad redditors
>>
>>81761597
Shit show
>>
>>81761564
Heaven... or should I say Hell?
>>
Was it a good episode or as disappointing as last season and last week?
>>
Will Jimmy have Chuck killed?
>>
>>81762104
Chuck is going to go out with a bang and completely ruin the McGill name forever.
>>
Yeah /tv/ we get it. You're just too cool and cultured to enjoy a fucking TV show. What a shithole this place is.
>>
>>81762104
who knows. Vince bravgillian just did a Q&A where he said he watched one of the middle episodes this season and he said it felt like he just watched the GOAT ozymandias episode of BB.
>>
under what premise will mike become an agent for gus?
>>
Jimmy is going to hire Mike to rough up Chuck, screen cap this.
>>
>>81762104
i was going to ask this
it will probably be mike breaking his no murder policy too
>>
>>81762429
>>81762429
They both want to kill tio Salamanca. It is Gus' rightful kill however (since they actually killed his partner whereas they only threatened mike) and they will come to an agreement to work together as it benefits them both.
>>
>>81757475
Why the fuck do AMC shows stretch what could be 15 minutes into 50 minutes?

They do it with The Walking Dead too
>>
>>81762717
that sounds totally plausible and i will support it until proven otherwise
>>
Reminder that this show is pleb-filter. Anyone crying about how "it's not Breaking Bad" should kill themselves immediately..

Episode was fucking great.
>>
>>81762812
TWD does it with intolerably long pointless dialogue scenes

BCS has them do mundane shit for 10 minutes until something happens at the end
>>
>>81762342
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>81757929
>focuses more on character development
Mike doing a stake-out for 20 minutes adds nothing to his character we don't already know, it could have easily been 2 minutes.

Shit, in Season 1 there was an opening that took a full 6 minutes and didn't even feature any of the characters (let alone develop them) and didn't advance the plot or reveal any information or generally add anything at all, and retards like you praised it because it looked pretty.

That's the ultimate irony here; people like you praise the show because you can't get past how pretty it is, then say everyone else are the ones with ADD because they'd rather have 10 minutes of development spread out over 10 minutes instead of 30.
>>
>>81760864
>Ignoring the fact that Chuck stole Jimmy and Kims cases.

You seem to forget how this started to unravel. Hint: it was because Chuck is an asshole.
>>
>>81762911
Not to mention that character development is pretty fucking pointless in a PREQUEL show.
>>
>>81762911
>I'm a pleb; the post

You completely missed the point of Season 1 intro. Your other criticisms are shallow and lack understanding.

I recommend you stick to Marvel blockbusters.That will be more on your level.
>>
>>81761597
Walking Dead garbage
>>
>>81757753
Being convicted of a crime doesn't mean you can't get a law license necessarily.

Looks like either Chuck will make some kind of deal with Jimmy that involves him leaving town forever, Jimmy will go to court and win, or Chuck will die / be killed before Jimmy skips town to Albuquerque.

IMO whatever sends Jimmy to Albuquerque to become Saul will come after Kim leaves him.
>>
File: slipd.png (474KB, 747x1020px) Image search: [Google]
slipd.png
474KB, 747x1020px
>>
I won't lie to you, I was ready to give up on this series, but tonight's episode really changed my mind. Looking forward to the rest of the season.
>>
File: 1449452441482.png (40KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
1449452441482.png
40KB, 500x327px
>>81762866
Better Caul Saul is way better than BrBa anyway.
>>
This felt like that weird disjoint between Marble Hornets 34 and Marble Hornets 35.
>>
>>81763185
They aren't going to change locations this early in the season. And they might not change at all during this series. They could save it until the end.
>>
>>81763482
Fuck is that shit still going? I stopped following it like 6 years ago.
>>
>>81763578
Nah, it ended back in 2014 with Entry 87.
>>
File: 1435826365177.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1435826365177.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
>50% of the show is Mike doing something in complete silence and wasting time

EBIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>81763685

Maybe The Bachelor is more your speed
>>
>>81763685
>that grunting, dead-eyed cretin
>>
>>81763685
I liked this desu.
>>
>>81763685
What's it like to have ADHD?
>>
>>81763698
>>81763732
Mike segments are LITERALLY filler

10 minutes of slow filler scenes
>>
>>81763739
This is why mobile phones were a mistake. People can't even sit still for 10 minutes without constant stimuli.

Some of the best parts of the show is silent Mike. You don't need talking to understand what Mike is feeling and thinking. In those moments you ARE Mike.

Stop being a pleb.
>>
>>81763819
Shut the fuck up. Mike is an old boring faggot. His scenes are a waste of film.
>>
>>81763819
Mike is Le Based Reddit Grandpa
>>
I just realized

BCS really needs a female Muslim character. To show solidarity.
>>
>>81763848
It's generally agreed that Mike is the best part of the show.

You are a waste of life.
>>
>>81762812
>Why the fuck do AMC shows stretch what could be 15 minutes into 50 minutes?
it is a good thing
>>
This show is so comfy, my only gripe is I want the titcow to reappear from Season 1.
>>
>>81763922
did you just assume its gender

yikes
>>
who all else really likes the new assistant jimmy has got
>>
>>81763685
i wanna watch a full episode of mike doing his taxes
>>
>>81759745
>my point is that Vince took a cartoon character and then tried to write a character study about him
Originally this was going to be a 30 minute comedy show with cases of the week.
>>
>>81758684

Yea, season 1 was totally funnier, I miss the comedy elements of the show
>>
>>81764212
I'd rather watch that show Tbh
>>
>>81764246
everyone would if the ratings are any indication
>>
>>81763104
It's like you're trying to hit the entire bingo in one post
>>
>>81757855
This. Jimmy is a bitch and deserves to take that big chuck cawk.
>>
Better Call Saul is basically "wasted potential: the show" at this point

I'm actually fine with it being light on the comedy. Oddly enough the more serious tone lends itself quite well to the character of Jimmy/Saul. The problem is the pacing. As many point out, the pacing is pretty bad. Unfortunately, retards defend the pacing with a fervor not seen since the Crusades, since they confuse constructive criticism with "THIS SHOW FUKKEN SUKX MY PHAT COCK". This is because the show is fantastic in nearly every other regard, which in turn makes the pacing issues even more apparent.

Slow scenes are not a problem. Slow scenes that accomplish very little in terms of development of characters or plot IS a big problem.

If they could remedy the pacing, the show would be Mad Men or Sopranos tier.
>>
>>81758684
I'm glad I'm not alone. People keep saying how kino Mike is but I would be much happier if the kike/gus storyline was replaced with more jimmy.
>>
>>81764498
I don't get the Mike love either. He's not really the problem, the writing is, but he doesn't really offer anything besides being Surly Man #2.
>>
File: Sauling0.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sauling0.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Sauling.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sauling.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
MUH ETHICS!!!!!!!!
>>
>>81759625
I know you're probably asleep now but I'd imagine that it's because he's a partner, and any expenses cost all partners money and any retarded moves by Chuck opens every partner up to joint and several liability. Howard is also clearly tired of Chuck's shit in this episode. He'll bend over backwards because he can't remove Chuck from the firm.
>>
This better end with Chuck and Jimmy battling each other with katanas on a rooftop in the rain.
>>
>>81757855
>>81764433
Chuck has been a grade-A asshole to Jimmy his entire life, so Jimmy finally hits back and now he's the bad guy? Fuck off.
>>
>>81764897
Chicago Sunroof
>>
File: 1490726076532.jpg (118KB, 492x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490726076532.jpg
118KB, 492x600px
>>81760031
Fucking annihilated
>>
The worst thing is if Chuck wasn't so paranoid about Jimmy fucking up that he sabotages him at every step of the way Jimmy would likely have settled into being a relatively normal lawyer
>>
>>81764154

Season 1 had a titcow in it?!
>>
>>81764897
Chuck obviously has preexisting mental issues but his whole life is based around being an attorney. That includes all of the rules of conduct that come with being an attorney. He knows that Jimmy is a scumbag, and that Jimmy as an attorney will just be a scumbag attorney that not only hurts society with his sleazy behavior but also the reputation of all lawyers, which Chuck takes very seriously. And since this a prequel we know that Chuck was right. So Chuck has bailed out Jimmy his whole life and his reward is that Jimmy has used Chuck's help to ruin the thing that Chuck holds most sacred, even more than his own marriage. It's heavily implied that Jimmy caused Chuck to snap and start his whole electrophobia thing with his scummy behavior. So there's Chuck's motivation. Just because Jimmy is the protagonist doesn't mean he's a good guy.
>>
File: mike stoklasa.jpg (226KB, 550x791px) Image search: [Google]
mike stoklasa.jpg
226KB, 550x791px
How do I become cool like Mike?
>>
>>81765021
>>81765041
These two posts are both 100% correct and accurately describe why this is the best show on television.
>>
>>81765136
I think it could be if they sped the plot up a bit or at least added some more interesting filler

the core is there though
>>
>>81765136
It's got good characterization and it's beautifully shot but it really isn't.

The Leftovers, The Americans, Fargo and The Young Pope are the best things going on. Rectify too when it was airing RIP
>>
>>81765041
It's a self-fullfilling prophecy, by trying to stop Jimmy from being a scumbag lawyer he ruins every attempt of Jimmy's to go legit
>>
>>81765221
>Fargo
>things going on
Fargo is still going on?
>>
File: 1311129584561.jpg (17KB, 280x392px) Image search: [Google]
1311129584561.jpg
17KB, 280x392px
>>81765221
>anything by lindelof
>best
>>
>>81765241
All Chuck really did was to keep Jimmy down was to not employ him in his prestigious firm that Jimmy had no chance to join outside of nepotism. Even when it came to Jimmy's big case, Chuck was the one that turned it into something major by coming up with the federal angle. Jimmy would not have made that leap himself. And it's not like Jimmy ever kept to the straight and narrow at any point during this series.
>>
>>81765041
I took away from all this an extra layer. Chuck resents Jimmy because he's also jealous of Jimmy. Jimmy has charisma and a way with people that Chuck will never have. Remember that scene where Chuck invited Jimmy to dinner and Chuck was warning his wife that Jimmy could be a handful, that Jimmy could be irritating and abrasive. What happened instead was Jimmy had her eating out of the palm of her hand, cracking up at lawyer jokes. Later, when Chuck tried a lawyer joke on her she barely smiled, instead giving him a pity acknowledgement.

Chuck hates that he's jealous of the brother that he looks down on from a perch he perceives to be unreachably high for a person like Jimmy.
>>
This show isn't bad, but it is the antithesis of Breaking Bad.

BrBa got the point really fucking quickly. Remember how it only took a few episodes in Season 2 to kill Tuco? One season later The Twins were picked off just as quickly.

If Saul were written in the style of Bad Jimmy would be Saul by now and then some.
>>
>>81765041
I'd actually say it's Chuck's behavior that turned Jimmy into Saul.

Think about it - Jimmy has used some pretty shady tactics to actually get the clients, but he's genuinely helpful to them and has improved their life with his presence.

Chuck actively sabotaged Jimmy at HHM and it's implied he's done so in other endeavors of his.

At the end of the day they'll eventually realise that neither of them is "the bad one" - they both are.
>>
>>81765345
>>81765443
Chuck is definitely selfish and at this point obsessed with ruining Jimmy, but I think the seed for this is a genuine concern over Jimmy's behavior and character. The fact that Jimmy is shady in his dealings even when he's actually trying to help his clients is not a good thing. All it shows is that he's a naturally dishonest person no matter the circumstances.

Really all Chuck did was keep someone out of his law firm that he is only one partner in because it is the right thing to do. If Jimmy did something illegal it would make every partner (not just Chuck) liable. He was a snake about it but he probably made the right decision since Jimmy clearly can't help taking shortcuts and doing the wrong thing.
>>
>>81765598
>>81765443
And I'll add that I think Jimmy was always going to be Saul because it has always been his nature, and I think Chuck is just going to end up as wreckage on the road to that destination. Same with Kim, that black kid with the glasses, and really anyone else close to Jimmy.
>>
PREDICTION
Gene collapsed in the mall because he's developed electromagnetic sensitivity.
>>
>>81765689
Nah. The cinnabon icing had anthrax in it. Screenshot this.
>>
>>81765755
I think you mean ricin, because Heisenberg lives.
>>
Kim deserves better. I need a whole episode of her trying on different heels and business attire.
>>
Who picks camera angles on this show?
They are truly patrician(I hate this word,but whatyagonnado).
AAA blockbusters with Disney billions behind their back can hide.
>>
>>81765790
I need a whole episode of her marrying me and giving me 4 sons
>>
>>81765910
>Who picks camera angles on this show?

I imagine that would be the director and cinematographer
>>
>>81765790
Kim is at her peak, she past her prime but still can carry herself for couple of years.i
Shame no one noticed her some 15 years ago and made her some sexy lawyer/judge.
>she can take me to the chair,ya know what I mean
>>
>>81758626
please dude. everyone knows if this show had nothing to do with breaking bad it would have been cancelled after s2
>>
dude nothing happens lamo
>>
File: url.jpg (7KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7KB, 192x263px
mike pence cameo for finale when?
>>
>>81762812
>>81763974
It's a good thing because you can crank the speed to 4.0x for most of the episode when there's no dialogue. Can blitz through a 50 minute episode in 20 minutes. GOAT show.
>>
Why would Jimmy break in when the tape is useless, and how could Chuck know that Jimmy would break in when the tape is useless? Explain it to me like I'm not autistic.
>>
>>81766641
the plot needed him to
>>
>>81757518
>>81757547
You people are retards
>>
File: mpv-shot0007.png (1009KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0007.png
1009KB, 1280x718px
Kim looked good this episode
>>
>>81766874
I want to caress that tummy.
>>
>it's a "this show is slow, let me act like an intellectual by shitting on it" thread again
>>
>>81766874
She's what all cute girls should aspire to look like.

The best Graceful Aging by far. If she's had work done (probably) it was well done.
>>
>>81765937
I need a whole episode of her masturbating
>>
>>81766874
i like how her pony tail curled around
>>
File: mpv-shot0008.png (946KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0008.png
946KB, 1280x718px
She looks better this season. She did something with her look.
>>
File: mpv-shot0010.png (955KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0010.png
955KB, 1280x718px
>>81766996
Indeed
>>
>>81767102
>>81767177
Her face looks fuller. More youthful. Her face was older looking in season 1 due to how thin she was.
>>
>>81767177
>"Ernie, did you masturbate thinking of me again?"
>>
>>81767177
she looks good for a 45 year old but let's not go crazy
>>
>>81767049
Kim's too wound up to masturbate. She'd need someone to help her.
>>
So Jimmi will lose his rights to be attorney and he will became Saul now? Chuck is absolutely madman mastermind.
>>
File: mpv-shot0011.png (939KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0011.png
939KB, 1280x718px
>>81767255
She's pretty sexy for 45. More than good.
>>
Is it me or does Johnatan Banks look really fucking old

I mean, it's like he doesn't have the strength to continue this shit. Like he doesn't sleep. Mike on BB was more active. I get he's old now but it really feels like we're watching a dinosaur slowly trying to survive through the whole series.
>>
>>81767276
>So Jimmi will lose his rights to be attorney and he will became Saul now?

You can't just change your name and become a new lawyer, dumbass.
>>
>>81767279
God damn.

So who here thinks she's going to cuck Jimmy? It's gonna happen. Dunno with who.
>>
File: mpv-shot0012.png (973KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0012.png
973KB, 1280x718px
>>81767346
Kim doesn't seem like a slut. She cares about him.
>>
>>81766952

>it's an "this show is slow, better act like it's all intellectual" episode
>>
>"Yeah I'm a little crooked"
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>81765023
Where've you been?
>>
File: mpv-shot0013.png (1MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0013.png
1MB, 1280x718px
Sad to see Kim enjoying watching Jimmy do this thing legally for once. Now its all falling apart.
>>
File: mpv-shot0014.png (926KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0014.png
926KB, 1280x718px
Kim is nice to Ernie. Poor guy is so dumb he can't get out of the mailroom.
>>
File: better-call-saul.jpg (100KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
better-call-saul.jpg
100KB, 630x354px
>still getting bullied by Chuck
is he just too gutless? Will he eventually just tell him to fuck off? I get the feeling he doesn't completely hate Jimmy
>>
>>81767602
Bullzeye
>>
>>81767718
It's kind of hard to not be nice to house niggers. They've got it hard enough with how they betrayed their race and all.
>>
K I N O
>>
>>81767774
I think he initially didn't hate, or even dislike him, but after the tape and losing Merde Verde he justifiably hates him. But he's definitely tired of Chucks shit. And why can't Chuck pay for the PI out of his own pocket, has he actually lost all his money? I can't remember.

Also thank fuck they stopped doing the flashbacks, it's hard enough believing that these guys are all 5-6 years younger than their BB selves, seeing 55+ Bob playing a 25 year old man was just too funny.
>>
It's another Jimmy makes a dodgy ad episode. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi7MGM_xFC8
>>
>>81757899
t. pleb
>>
So how much can you get for kicking a door down, breaking a desk drawer and destroying a casette tape?
>>
File: mpv-shot0015.png (1001KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0015.png
1001KB, 1280x718px
>>81767945
He's going to jail according to the promo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knbu-Z3QFrM
>>
>>81762911
you want it to be an Aaron sorkin dialogue jerkfest? or you want more shit to happen? if talking and other predicaments don't add to a slow developing character then why not have these stake outs and the like? more interesting and palatable than other annoying filler, if you can even call these stakeouts filler. for one, he meets different people and learns new things
>>
>>81767987
cant wait for Jimmy to BTFO Chuck with a silly loophole Chuck overlooked
>>
>>81768039
>Implying chuck overlooks things

He's like the Rainman of law
>>
>>81763482
I met Tim and Bryan from MH at a Primus concert. P. Chill dudes
>>
I think it's much more impressive to make me hate a character to the degree of Chuck than making me like someone.

But man, that last scene was so hard to watch.
>>
I want a kim gf lads
>>
>>81757518
netflix
>>
>>81765689
screenshot this
>>
>>81768530
this guy gets it
>>
File: baseball cap.jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
baseball cap.jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
>Thank you for asking, m'lady. My hobby is watching a show I find boring then whining about it on a Cambodian painting bulletin board
Who's forcing you to watch this show, retards? Don't like it, don't watch it.
>>
>>81766641
Ever been pissed off?
>>
>>81768160
He thought Jimmy would sneak in at nigh all stealthy and calculating. Instead he burst in at daytime a fit of indignant rage. He does not understand human character at all.
>>
>>81767276
That's not how that works. Chuck is going to fuck up so royally that it will ruin name McGill for good.
I think Chuck will kill Kim.
>>
>>81759709
then you didnt do a very good job watching the new episode
>>
>>81768848
The whole "I know my brother" is just to show that these brothers dont really understand each other at all.
>>
>>81768831
Not to where I'd throw away my career by committing a felony. Not when I could have angry sex with Kim instead.
>>
>>81760864
>defending chuck
you are the worst type of person
>>
>>81766641
chuck thought that jimmy is too stupid to realize the tape is useless (hurr durr i'm le clever lawyer and not jimmy). so he thought jimmy would figure out some way to steal the tape. because chuck THINKS he knows his brother. turns out he doesnt.

its not a game for jimmy, he really does care about chuck. but since chuck mislead him using is """"""""illness""""""" jimmy got extremely pissed because he feels used and betrayed by his own brother.

even though the tape is useless, and jimmy knows that, he just wants to shout at chuck and tell him how much he sucks and get all the rage out of his system
>>
>>81769012
Chances that he'll admit he was wrong and press any charges?

Absolutely zero. Chuck is a piece of shit.
>>
Mike and Jimmy need to have scenes together, to play off of one another like in S1.

Season 2 backpedaling on Jimmy being moral up until the address switch thing was horseshit.

Mike's storyline is building to a head that will involve him working with Gus, as we saw in BB.

This episode having Jimmy finally snap on Chuck was great. We need the pacing to pick up just a tad. I appreciate the slow burn but things should be happening quicker like in season 1. Remember fucking Mijo? Sure it didn't need to be Tuco LOL REMEMBER BREAKING BAD CHARACTER XD but it gives you as a viewer the "oh shit" and then also shows you just how deep shit the two kids and Jimmy get into.

I feel like it's being directed and written by someone else at this point. Season 1 had that comedy vibe going while still managing to be serious, the subplots all tied together coherently and fit with Jimmy's arc. Season 2 was a fucking mess in that regard. This season is picking up and is so far going a lot better.

I'm hopeful but I honestly could only stand one or two more seasons at most. There does not need to be more than 5 seasons to this.
>>
>>81762925
this so much lol

how is this show still around
>>
>>81769170
Writers challenge: Finish it in three episodes.
>>
>>81769170
>subplots all tied together coherently
>baseball card subplot has nothing to do with anything at all

In hindsight, the money stuff with mike and jimmy didn't affect anything at all either, but I guess you can give it a pass as "character development."
>>
File: Kimmyfu.jpg (103KB, 908x663px) Image search: [Google]
Kimmyfu.jpg
103KB, 908x663px
She looks better IRL than on the show.
>>
>>81769261
you know a subplot can be solved without it rube goldbering into a bigger problem
>>
>>81769314
you know a show can have subplots where things actually happen, right?
>>
>>81769313
she should do a cum eating instruction video
>>
>>81765689
Saul and Chuck are the same person, but in different timelines.
>>
>>81769313
Imagine if she ended up in the Fappening
>>
>>81769381
>Mfw I downloaded a "cum eating intruction video once" thinking it would be a beautiful girls eating cum
> Mfw it was some old hag fully clothed midly touching herself and instructing you to eat your own cum
Wtf
>>
>>81765783
I don't actualy remember anything that happened in BB but why would he want to kill Saul?
>>
>>81768160
he overlooked the adress on his mesa verde paperwork
>>
>>81769508
Yes. There is weird porn on the internet.
>>
>>81769261
>can't read
baseball card subplot was season 2 my man, I was referencing season 1 originally and then said season 2 was by contrast not so great with the plots
>>
File: da754d52854e47a73235e237866f25ad.jpg (182KB, 1280x717px) Image search: [Google]
da754d52854e47a73235e237866f25ad.jpg
182KB, 1280x717px
>ring ring
>"Mr Gilligan is not availiable at the moment, please leave a message after the tone."
>bleep
>"Uh, hello Vince! Remember me? Just saw the latest episode of your new show, Jimmy is really in for it now ha ha! And it must be great working with Giancarlo and everyone again! Anyway just wanted to call to let you know if you ever wanna bring me back, like uh, maybe next season I'm all free! So yeah, just let me know, bye!"
>click
>>
>>81765385
As the seasons went on they dragged things out though
>>
>>81757475
>/tv/ pretends to love BCS

>/tv/ pretends to hate R&M

I hate this place
>>
>>81769508
>beautiful girls eating cum

search for "wet food"
>>
>>81769717
Reddit loves BCS. Vince can do no wrong.
>>
>>81769683
He knows of saul in BB, so either he or one of his crew could conceivably make an appearance.
>>
i dont see the whole breaking and entering shit working out even with witnesses considering his mental illness thats on record with the hospital staff

i bet howard is just in on it for a chance to get jimmy out of the way so the can get a chance of getting power of attorney over chuck and commit him himself without having to pay him out
>>
how many seasons is shit gonna get and will he ever be saul in any of it?
>>
>>81769883
>will he ever be saul in any of it
the final episode of the entire series
>>
>>81769905
i can see the scene already

mike: so whats your new name gonna be?
jimmy: Saul Goodman
*cut to black*
>>
>>81769974
Executive Producer
Vince Gilligan
>>
>>81769974
Bra
>>81770134
Vo
>>
Is someone watches the show live on TV? Is the sound compressed as fuck there as well?
>>
>>81770381
What? Everybody downloaded it here. I got the web-dl and it looks great and sounds great.
>>
>>81765241
So much this. It's exactly what the author is going for.
>>
File: 0.png (775KB, 1280x706px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
775KB, 1280x706px
She's gonna hit on Jimmy, won't she?
>>
We all agree Chuck did nothing wrong, right?
>>
>>81770530
>being this pleb
>>
literally perfect television
>>
>>81770530
So what if she does?
>>
>>81757562
Not even the worst brother on AMC. See: Dick & Adam Whitman.
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.png (1MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.png
1MB, 1280x718px
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>81770885
so are mine
>>
>>81770400
I checked the Web-dl and it's alright. I guess it's the HDTV thing, even in 720p they fuck up the audio for some reason
>>
>>81769801
Jesse never met him. Walt never met him. Badger never met him and it seemed like Hank had never met him. We're not getting any more BrBa cameos on Saul's end unless it's his A team or Skinny Pete
>>
>>81770959
>that episode of BB where skinny pete plays the piano
that shit was amazing
>>
>>81770885
it seems like every scene in this show has a cheeky nod
>>
>>81770959
Jesse will make an appearance at the cinnabon
>>
>>81757475

>come up with premise for character conflict
>tell up to the middle of the start of the story
>stop all story progress
>sit in that early moment for half a dozen seasons, dig into the atmosphere, make most of the show long quiet scenes meant to communicate confusion or anxiety
>climax of each episode is when a main character makes a thoughtful face or begins to ask a question
>whoops, show has to end now
>slap together final half-season that clumsily ties up the story in a way that doesn't cash in on the potential built up over years

BRAVO
>>
Who /more interested in the life of Gene the cinnabon manager than Jimmy or Saul/ here?
>>
>>81769720
>wet food
Looks like it's more a bukake style of movie then a swallow movie.
It's actually kinda hard to find good swallowkino.
early 90 ies it was quite frequent but the video are usualy disgusting.
Jap are litteraly master tier but sometimes, they too, goes full retard.
Otherwise there's SwallowSalon and amateur allure
Or Swallow Queen like Xev bellringer
Cory Chase
Merry4fun

Otherwise you're stuck searching video through the thumbnial as this shit is rarely repertoried or sometimes just as "facial".
For some reason it seems that interracial scene are prone to way more swallow than vanilla porn
I don't know if it's because of (((them))) or because actress doing Interracial want to get the most money per scene (interracial already gives a good bonus)
Or maybe it's a color things.

Well anyway I realise that I know too much about the subject that's why i'm quitting porn forever, hopefully
Please anons take the fruit of my labor so i didn't do that in vain but please remember that porn is bad for you
Thank you
>>
>>81771123
GET A LAWYER
>>
>>81761447
I hate him so fucking much, stupid cripple.
>>
>>81771123
>Who /more interested in the life of Gene the cinnabon manager than Jimmy or Saul/ here?

Everybody, duh. That's why they sure as fuck better make the final season about Gene.
>>
>>81771073
You know Vince Gilligan is good at pacing, story, tense directing; he did it perfect in Breaking Bad.

But this is the last milking of that cash cow so he's milking the shit out of those udders trying to get every last drop.... trying his hardest to keep it going as long as possible.

I think he had a couple of seasons worth of story if he moved at a reasonable pace. But he's taken 2 seasons just to flesh out the backdrop.

I think his gamble is that if he hasn't even remotely started the story he wants to tell, it will keep getting renewed. If he ends a season that basically puts any type of end to the story arc, that it's much more likely to get cancelled, as the execs will see the story as complete or complete enough. So he's essentially filibustered for 2 seasons. I think he's hoping for a run as long as breaking bad, and though BC is critically acclaimed, ratings are in the toilet.

I think unless he delivers a really stellar seasons on par with breaking bad, it will be his last.

But from the makes of it, I'd say this season has good pacing and interesting story that's actually going somewhere. So I have my hopes up that this actually becomes the show it should be.

I like BCS, but there's a distinct pacing problem in the first and second season. That much story should have been packed in half or a third as much time....

People tune in for the crime, action, Saul's crooked nature, and Saul's humor.... we get very little of that. If people wanted a slow moving court drama, they'd watch fucking matlock. That being said, I like it, but I think everyone is losing patience and hopes for the show to stick to the point a little better.

Just imagine how quickly this show would be cancelled if it wasn't leaning on the success of Breaking Bad. People (and the network) have been incredibly patient, now it's time to deliver.
>>
Fill me in on the gps tracker timeline. So fucking confusing.

-First tracker was in Mike's estate car that he dismantled after the desert incident
-He took that tracker and kept it with him
-There was also a tracker in his other car? How did Gus's people not realize Mike had found the trackers when he took the first car apart and brought the tracker to his house?

Fuck, I can't even write, I unironically have autism and not knowing what happened exactly is making me insane!
>>
>>81763819
>you don't understand, pleb
>when you watch this old fart playing with tape and shit you ARE him
>it's kino, you really feel like an old fuck fiddling with some shit
>>
>>81771268
You are so retarded.
>>
File: 1492350656537.gif (2MB, 720x403px) Image search: [Google]
1492350656537.gif
2MB, 720x403px
>>81765041
t. chuck
>>
>>81771131
>It's actually kinda hard to find good swallowkino.
German Goo Girls
>>
NEW THREAD

>>81771372
>>81771372
>>81771372
>>81771372

KEEP THE SAULKINO GOING
>>
>>81771268
he wrote down the model and had the vet guy buy him one along with the tracking unit

he drained the battery of the one gus was using and put his one in instead and waited for them to come and get it for a battery change
>>
>>81759748
>>81759724
Like the twists with Chuck at the end of both season 1 and 2? If you rewatch BCS and BB you'll notice that a lot happens in both shows. It just feels like nothing happens because the questions you want answered aren't often answered that quickly.
>>
>>81770530
Francesca > Kim
>>
>>81762342
Most people here enjoy it, are you even reading?
>>
>>81771248
It's just a bit slower, because it isn't as eventful as breaking bad because the characters aren't as extreme. The fact that you don't have the patience to watch it isn't the shows fault.
>>
>>81771286
xD
>>
>>81770959
Bill Burr as a recurring role would be great
>>
>>81767919
>you don't need a criminal president.. You need a "criminal" president
>>
>>81772195
Would be funny because he would have to wear a wig.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.