[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PUT THAT COFFE DOWN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

PUT
THAT
COFFE
DOWN
>>
>>81756280
You don't deserve the Glengarry Glenn Ross accounts
>>
>>81756329
These are the new leads. These are the glengary leads. I could give them to you, but that would be wasting them.
>>
>THE LEEDS ARE WEEK

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>81756280
Just watched this recently.

Enjoyed it.
>>
Why did Spacey's character hate Levene?
>>
>>81756411
I used to be a memer. Tough racket.
>>
>>81756465
Because he saw him as pathetic and weak- it reminded him too much of himself. Spacey thought he was an alpha but he only had power in the office. Baldwin reminded him of that too
>>
>>81756411
British people are pussies.
>>
>>81756280
Second place? Set of steak knives.
>>
Let me have your attention for a moment! So you're talking about what? You're talking about... bitching about that post that got deleted, the robot muted you for two hours, somebody won't (You) what you're posting, some board you're trying to raid and so forth. Let's talk about something important. Are they all here?

All but one.

Well, I'm going anyway. Let's talk about something important! Put that Pepe DOWN. Pepe's for frogposters only. Do you think I'm fucking with you? I am not fucking with you. I'm here from /tv/. I'm here from Moot and Hiroshima. And I'm here on a mission of mercy. You name's Anon? You call yourself a shitposter, you son of a bitch?

I don't have to listen to this shit.

You certainly don't pal. 'Cause the good news is you're permabanned. The bad news is you've got, all you got, just one week to be unbanned, starting tonight. Starting with tonight's thread. Oh, have I got your attention now? Good. 'Cause we're adding a little something to this months shitposting contest. As you all know, first prize is Brendan Frasier's alimony. Anyone want to see second prize? Second prize's a set of 4chan gold passes. Third prize is you're banned. You get the picture? You laughing now? You got memes. Applied Memetics paid good money. Go and post them! You can't post the memes you're given, you can't post shit, you ARE shit, hit the bricks pal and beat it 'cause you are going out!

The memes are weak.

'The memes are weak.' Fucking memes are weak? You're weak! I've been shitposting for over fifteen years!

What's your name?

FOR YOU, that's my name! You know why, Mister? 'Cause you booted up a toaster to get here tonight, I'm on an $80,000 Alienware gaming laptop. That's my name! And your name is "you're wanting." And you can't play in a man's game. You can't shitpost them. And you go on Skype and tell your trap gf your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life! Get them to give you the You in the parentheses! You hear me, you fucking faggots?
>>
>>81756527
that makes sense. i really love the cast in this movie, everybody was in their A game. I even felt a little bad for Levene when it was revealed he broke into the office and you can see him tearing up when Spacey tells him to go fuck himself
>>
>>81756772
Fugging upvoted.
>>
File: AB.png (622KB, 961x676px) Image search: [Google]
AB.png
622KB, 961x676px
>>81756973
>Ironic shitposting
You call yourself a shitposter you son of a bitch?
>>
>>81756772

Hey that's pretty good
>>
DUDE
LEADS
LMAO
>>
>>81756772

Fucking lol
>>
>>81756772
>Put that Pepe DOWN. Pepe's for frogposters only

Fucking nice
>>
>>81756772
>FOR YOU, that's my name!

This was when I really lost it. Good show lad
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.