[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm making a horror movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 224x224px
I'm making a horror movie that takes place at a high school party but I'm having trouble coming up with a title, ideas?
>>
What takes place at the party? If you told us this we might be able to come up with a decent title.
>>
What is the source of the horror? Monster? Ghosts? Slasher? Black dick?
>>
Is it gonna take place in the 80s and have Synthwave in it?
>>
>>81755581
It's a standard cliche high school party with drinking and drugs, mostly popular kids but a few outsiders who showed up. There's an urban legend about a slasher everyone in the town knows, and one of the kids who was bullied by the popular kids decided to embody the legend and starts killing em off
>>
>>81755495
I wonder why horror movies never have actual horror in them

Know what's horrifying? Forgetting to do your taxes when tax day comes, or having to pay auto insurance or student loans or a having your wife divorce you and having to pay alimony

Waiting in line behind people using coupons to price check every item, slow drivers causing traffic, getting your gf pregnant and she wants to keep it, an entire generation of people who spend weeks crying because their candidate didn't win

Those are the true terrors that keep me up at night
>>
>>81755625
non paranormal slasher
>>
>>81755625
non paranormal slasher
>>
Cops raid the party, try to be cool with students. They hang out. Students are activist faggots protesting nothing as usual. Cops get their shit pushed in. Shit gets real. Cop saves the the day, twist. Cop bodies student for being an annoying faggot.
>>
It has to be VERY gory, maybe a bunch of outcast students decide to team up and fuck up the party, mostly brutally murdering the men and raping and killing the women, maybe some torture as well, if you want it to actually be scary, go to >>>/x/
>>
Final Exam
Slaughter High (Resurraction)
School Spirit
The Ghost in the Toilett
The Black Guy that dies first :Origins
Old Tales last long

Im bad at this.
>>
Hmmm, Most of the good obvious are taken.
How about Party Till You're Dead?
>>
The Breakfast Club
>>
>>81755495
Something B-movie shlock.

>"D is for Death!"
>"Hell's Classroom"
>"Detention of the Damned"
>"School's out... Forever!"
>>
>>81755495

How about "High School Party"?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.