[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PUT THE BUNNY IN THE BOX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 80563_full.jpg (55KB, 1000x576px) Image search: [Google]
80563_full.jpg
55KB, 1000x576px
PUT THE BUNNY IN THE BOX
>>
I watched this for the first time last week and it is fucking terrible
>>
>>81754802
Kill yourself, Reddit.
>>
>>81754816
No I have a lot of reasons to live
>>
>>81755239
No you don't.
>>
File: happy and content.jpg (20KB, 485x499px) Image search: [Google]
happy and content.jpg
20KB, 485x499px
>>81755265
I have friends, a gf and a decent paying job my man. Also travelling to Europe at the end of the year to see my gfs family. Things are looking up for me lol
>>
>>81755349
Whats good then? The last movie you liked?
>>
>>81755349
>friends and a girlfriend

Lol enjoy your alimony in the distant future, normie cuck.
>>
>>81755481
I like to make a list of movies I've seen in microsoft word. The last ten movies were:

Stoker - 4/10, really boring and predictable thriller.
The Neon Demon - 5//10, kinda beats you over the head with its simplistic message, Refn has done better
Bringing Out the Dead - 5/10, lacks focus and is tonally inconsistent. Complete mess but still somewhat entertaining
Star Trek Beyond - 5/10, If you've seen the other star trek movies, you've seen this one
Rocky Horror Picture Show - 3/10, GF made me watch this. It gets a 3 because of that one catchy song
Silence - 8/10, Scorcese's best in a long while, real comfy christ-kino
Shock Treatment - 2/10, GF made me watch this too and its gayer than AIDs
Hear no evil, speak no evil - 4/10, jew/negro buddy movie on netflix. Only watch for the sexy evil waifu
Con Air - 4/10, got some fun & cheesy one liners but its just another subpar 90s action flick
Siege of Jadotville - 7/10, decent war movie about a conflict I hadn't heard of before
>>
>>81756033
You're watching a lot of shit. I agree with most of it but Bringing Out the Dead is pretty good and Con Air is watchable that makes it at least a 6/10.
>>
>>81756033
>Bringing Out the Dead - 5/10

christ, you pleb

also what >>81756211 said
make better movie choices, you're watching some garbage
>>
File: 1445969017550.gif (908KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
1445969017550.gif
908KB, 500x394px
>>81756033
>I like to make a list of movies I've seen in microsoft word
stopped reading right there
>>
>>81756211
>>81756328
>You're watching a lot of shit
Oh I know, I come here for movie recs but people either talk about capeshit or some boring, obscure arthouse "kino" that'll just shit me to tears. Lately I've watched a bunch of random movies without watching the trailers just to see what its like to go in totally blind. So far I've mostly watched a bunch of shit.
>>
>>81756807
Your insistence that art house movies are bad is depressing. You'd get much more out of watching what you call boring than the shit you are now. Who knows, maybe you taste would even evolve? What a concept
>>
>>81757001
Art house can mean anything but mostly trash
>>
Has anyone ever had a better three year stretch than Cage?
>Con Air
>Face Off
>The Rock
Con Air is probably the "best" of the three but there is just something special about Face Off. Nic Cage being Nic Cage and Travolta being Nic Cage in the same movie is just too good. I didn't really like The Rock but I think that's just because Bay is a fucking hack.
>>
>>81756807
Hard to give recs based on that. What are you interested in?
>>
>>81757067
I mean it depends. Certainly there isn't some boring, pointless stuff out there. But have you even tried going through the general cannon? What have you seen so far and liked/disliked
>>
>>81757113
>I didn't really like The Rock but I think that's just because Bay is a fucking hack.

holy fucking pleb, the rock is the best of those three
>>
>>81757140
yea man here is some classic Bay kino:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-61n_Th-Vc

has Bay ever had a joke in his movie that wasn't completely cringe bad?
>>
>>81757119
I've seen some. It's just shit that makes you ask a question for witch there are no answers.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.