[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit worth watching? Not really a Marky Mark fan but i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: patriots-day.jpg (55KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
patriots-day.jpg
55KB, 612x380px
This shit worth watching? Not really a Marky Mark fan but i'm bored and need something to watch.
>>
why don't you fucking kill yourself?
>>
>>81751225
It's pretty good, efficient cat and mouse movie. The terrorists got more screentime than I am comfortable with but what can you do.
>>
>>81751244
I would but i've still got alot of moves to watch first.
>>
>>81751272
Does it try to make you sympathize with Muslims or something? I'd rather the terrorists just be terrorists and not spend time showing their families or backstory.
>>
>>81751733
>Does it try to make you sympathize with Muslims or something?
Not really, maybe a bit at the beginning.
>>
Chechyn fucking shits
>>
>>81751225

>"I found the vietnam fucking shits!"

What did Mark mean by this? That scene was really uncalled for.
>>
>>81751225
they use so many actual people who were investigating the bombing, who were there etc. I think one of the only made up characters was funky bunch's.
>>
>>81751225
>Patriots Day

lol more like "boston cucks willingly bend over and spread asschecks for govt day"
>>
quite surprised at how good the shootout was
>>
Do they mention the part where Reddit accused an innocent person of being the bomber and that person "mysteriously disappeared" afterwords?
>>
>>81752888
Serious question here, I thought that was the most fucked up part of the whole investigation. Does the movie mention it?
>>
>>81753956
Nope, not a single mention of it.
>>
>>81751947
I feel like it tries to show that the younger one was just a regular kid and he was forced to go along with it because of his older brother.
>>
>>81752888

they found him dead in a river
>>
>>81751225

The movie is not worth watching. Trust me, I watched it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.