[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Split

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Can't believe I listened to the hype.

It was shit

Worse than 10 Cloverfield land even
>>
if u want crazykino watch filth instead, this movie is just
>>
>>81748625
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY

they were both pretty equally shit
>>
Thank you for the fleshed out piece of thought.
I'll be sure chew on it wholeheartedly.
>>
>>81749147

At no point in the video does the reviewer explain *why* he thinks it's bad. he just complains that it is "bad" and "bizarre".

Shit review 1/10.
>>
>>81749261
do us all a favor and do not click this shitters youtube links, please
>>
>>81749261
>>81749320
>us
you're funny, singular anon
>>
>>81749147
>shilling your shitty youtube channel on /tv/
Kill yourself, newfriend.
>>
>>81748625
i disagree. Split is kino

THE BROKEN ARE THE MORE EVOLVED
>>
>>81749947
>liking Split
no no, YOU kill yourself
>>
>>81748625
>Worse than 10 Cloverfield land even
nothing is worse than that

>an alien insect starship burned down by throwing a molotov made in 30 seconds inside its mouth

the flick has nothing to do with the original cloverfield (KINO)
>>
>>81750172
>>81750172
I thought it was good up until the point Mew got out of the bunker and it was aliens and shit . There was no reason for it to be like that besides riding on the Cloverfield name
>>
>>81750264
even with the alien shit, it's still mediocre
there were a LOT of people wanting a proper sequel for the original movie, we wanted to know the origins of the monster, what happened with the couple in central park, with that black chick who escaped on a different heli, how destroyed NY was after being nuked but no they decided to make a shitty boring drama with no connections to the prequel
in my opinion, was a BIG let down. I remember leaving the theatre feeling empty, like i expected 9 years for this shit
>>
>>81750172
my first "shill review" was shitting on cloverfield lane for 15 minutes. I can't believe everyone including RLM liked that straight garbage.
If you can find the original script it's actually better, but still straight trash.

>>81750264
you like split too fagget
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.