[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Into the Badlands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

Into the Badlands General

Thoughts on episode 5?

> Thinly Veiled waifu edition
>>
Should I watch this show with my dad?
>>
>>81749323

That depends on if you're his son or his wife's son.
>>
File: 1478100177432.jpg (88KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478100177432.jpg
88KB, 1000x1000px
>>81748208
HHHHNG
>>
>>81749508

I'm his wife's son
>>
I really wish the Widow had died at the end of season 1.
>>
MK is a worthless character, with a worthless storyline, and the actor is terrible
>>
File: IMG_2279.jpg (26KB, 550x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2279.jpg
26KB, 550x267px
>blocks your path
>>
More like "Into The Mufflands"
>>
>>81749569
I like the Widow
>>
>>81749569

She's great to look at but a horrible actress.
>>
>>81749569
The widow is most sexable, what are you drooling about.
>>
>>81749622
Is Waldo /ourguy/?
>>
Didn't know that the season 2 was out. I only watched this show for the redhead.
>>
I know that other dude asked if he should watch it with his dad, but is this show worth watching in general? My coworker loves it and says it sounds like the type of shit I'd like. Just curious if I should potentially waste time on something that turns out to be bad
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wynz0DQodE

I love this show so fucking much, it's like if Jackie Chan fell into Mad Max
>>
It's so cheesy that it's not. I question how strong people are though at times during the fights but that's the type of show it is so eh.
>>
>>81752413
the reason to watch is the setting and the fights, the setting is a nonsensical mash up of 5 genres. at any given time you can go from weird abandoned subway station full of Southern accented warriors to weird monks performing body horror sci fi experiments to Mad Max with kung fu
>>
Quinn seems destined to die but how the fuck could they ever replace Marton Csokas
>>
Quinn is patrician as fuck
>>
File: Jackie Sunny Fu.webm (2MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Jackie Sunny Fu.webm
2MB, 1024x576px
>>
File: Sunny Hubcap.webm (2MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
Sunny Hubcap.webm
2MB, 1280x718px
>>
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.