[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got back from watching this at the kinotorium discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: boss_baby.jpg (97KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
boss_baby.jpg
97KB, 1200x630px
Just got back from watching this at the kinotorium

discuss
>>
Most redpilled movie of the year desu
>>
>>81748055
Is this a thin veiled Trump hate movie?
>>
>>81748218
If it was I didn't pick up on it
>>
>>81748290
It's about having babies and being brothers. Literally kino.
>>
>>81748055
Am I supposed to discuss that you saw a movie at the kinotorium?
>>
>>81748218
It was a pro Trump movie if anything.
>>
>>81748055
Really red pills you on (((President))) Donald Drumpf.
>>
>>81748422
you're supposed to discuss the film but you can discuss me going to see it if you want
>>
>>81748461
What did you eat and drink?
Who'd you go with?
>>
>>81748484
Had a bag of these and a few of my brothers fruit pastilles, to drink I had some sparkling water. Very comfy seats, had buttons to recline and bring the foot rest up/down and a screen between each row so you wouldn't have your view blocked by tall people

when I came home I played darts in the shed for a bit but lost one of the darts down the back of a shelf, will have to look for it in the morning
>>
>>81748591
>>81748484
whoops, forgot the picture
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.