[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we hate her again? https://youtu.be/tnPZJN0fp_E

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: qt.png (935KB, 747x819px) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
935KB, 747x819px
Why do we hate her again?
https://youtu.be/tnPZJN0fp_E
>>
You people hate her? I thought she was most of your creepy fucks e-girlfriend? You pathetic cunts.
>>
>>81746739
What the fuck does any of this mean?
>>
>>81746657
Is she stealing Amy Schumer's material now?
>>
>>81746657

She was getting insulted on Twitter by a bunch of edglords and Will Wheaton defended her.

Honestly, I don't really know why she wound up getting so much hate.
>>
>>81746739
Go back to tumblr.
>>
>>81747285
Because she's a woman involved in 'nerd culture' so r9k faggots throw a fit over her invading their no-grills safespace. Same reason the same guys freak out over 'girls pretending to like star wars' while the bulk of the fans, having a basic level of social adjustment, are just glad there's more girls wanting to dress as slave leia.
>>
>>81746657
This is the best she's looked in about five years.

Weird.
>>
Bryce Dallas Howard > Jessica Chastain > Felicia Day > Amy Adams
>>
>>81746657
Because she has a vagina, an opinion, and doesn't care about anyone's opinion. It's why she is an unwed mother. That's the Alabama in her.
>>
>>81747383
I was thinking the same thing. Pregnancy was kind to her. The added weight went to her face creating a fuller look. Not the greatest but she has more to work with now.
>>
>>81746657
>>
>>81747445
>>81747445
the mic transmitter thing she was wearing ruined this shot
>>
>>81747964

her bony ass, camel face and shitty hair ain't helping either
>>
>>81747285
For me personally when she got her OC donut steel character included in New Vegas as a lesbian pacifist Brotherhood of Steel member, I started to dislike her. When she then rewrote Dragon Age: Origins lore to allow bisexual Elven Qunari assassins, flying in direct contradiction to the lore established with Sten, I really began to resent her.

She's like the ultimate evolution of Tumblr where all her slashfics and head cannons somehow become true.
>>
>>81747383
jesus fucking christ, why americans age so badly
>>
File: CFO0uS_W0AEcCqP.jpg (31KB, 337x599px) Image search: [Google]
CFO0uS_W0AEcCqP.jpg
31KB, 337x599px
>>81747997
>>
>not wanting a hateable villain
Come on, it took a lot of work for nice midwesterners like Trace and Mary Jo to do what comes to Felicia naturally.
>>
>>81746657
Because I always get fucked when I pull her in dead of winter. What a bullshit ability
>>
>Having a c-Section on your 1st pregnancy
What kind of mother is she?
>>
>>81748560
A 37 year old one
>>
>>81746657
I don't hate her I lover her
>>
File: -re.jpg (88KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
-re.jpg
88KB, 400x266px
>ywn be Calliope Maeve Day's other mom
>>
Slut.
>>
>>81746657
>So I had a baby but it didn't come out of MY VAGINA. Then I did a poop and a sex with a man *fart* xD
Women are funny, get over it
>>
I think it's reprehensible that tobacco companies created this character to try to get kids to smoke.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.