[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: mst3k-season-11-netflix.jpg (95KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
mst3k-season-11-netflix.jpg
95KB, 760x428px
Its good.
>>
>>81746352
>Felicia Day
>Patton "women are superior" Oswalt

Incorrect.
>>
>>81746352
Come on anon - you can't just LIE on the Internet
>>
>>81746352
Yep.

But the edgelords around here can't admit it, because some of the cast have political views they don't approve of.
>>
>>81746422
But im not lying anon
>>
>>81746462

This.
>>
>>81746352
I agree. It could have been much, much worse. Jonah is likable, the riffs are mostly on point, good selection of movies, awesome set designs and miniatures and even Felicia Day and Patton Oswalt are atleast tolerable.
>>
At least its made by the same guy.
>>
>>81746401
>Patton "HILARY DIDN"T WIN?! REEEEEE!" Oswalt
>Patton "You're a sexist shitlord if you didn't like the new Ghostbusters!" Oswalt

>>81746462
go back to bed pat
>>
>>81746462
Got me on Patton, But Felicia Day is just the worst fucking thing to happen to all of the stuff I've loved since childhood. If she were attractive, I could look past the pandering horse shit but she's fucking hideous so its just a slap in the face when she pops up in something I liked.
>>
>>81746352
"No."

>>81746401
THAT LMAO
>>
>watch pilot
>see wil wheaton
>immediately shut off netflix
No thanks
>>
Yeah its fine.
>>
>>81746864
Hes in 30 seconds of the entire season
>>
>>81746864

>being this triggered

Need a safe space, kiddo? Reddit'll do ya nicely
>>
>>81746646
And if he were the host and they forced Felicia Day and Patton "let the bull give the eulogy, its what she'd want" Oswalt to commit suicide on national television I might consider giving it a watch.
>>
>>81746929
He's still in it, though. I stopped watching Dark Matter when he popped up too.
>>
>>81746986
Too bad for you. Its pretty good
>>
Is there's a MEGA upload for this? I wanted to watch it on Netflix but I wanted to see if it worth the monthly payment.
>>
>>81746352

The first episode was terrible. The second episode had really good riffs. The Mads were more or less non-existent in the first episode (besides the weird Patton bumpers that make no sense), but were terrible in the second episode.

I'll be watching the third one tonight. I think maybe the first episode just picked a bad movie to riff.
>>
I expected absolute shit and as someone who watched the original series was surprised at how similar it was to that. Also, how past this kind of reference snark I've gotten.

Dropping invention exchange and the musical bit about monsters around the world seemed like they were trying to say "LOOK MIKE WE CAN DO MUSICALS TOO" but that's probably my imagination.
>>
>>81746462
As opposed to the old series, where everyone but Mike was an Al Franken voter?

>>81747592
>(besides the weird Patton bumpers that make no sense)
I think they're trying to imitate the bumpers on local TV screenings of movies. You know, like MST3K started out on TV23 Minneapolis.
>>
>People stopped liking it cause Felicia and Patton
>Who aren't the focus of the fucking series.
>>
File: IMG_0980.png (496KB, 660x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0980.png
496KB, 660x789px
>>81746980
Wil Wheaton is incredibly Reddit, you faggotbundle.
>>
>>81746352

It's not, though.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.