[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you like the latest episode? The parallels to Hillary and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: veep_selina.jpg (49KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
veep_selina.jpg
49KB, 600x350px
Did you like the latest episode? The parallels to Hillary and the Clinton Foundation were perfect. I also am glad Paul Scheer found work on an HBO show.
>>
>>81746229
It's awful compared to the Thick of It
>>
>>81746229
I like julia lois dryfus
I like politics
I like meta shows

I have never made it through a whole episode of veep. It's a really bad show.
>>
>>81746692
Maybe the first 2 series you would have an argument. Thick of It got really bad after Hugh Abbott though.
>>
>>81746229
I'm not gay or a woman so I don't know what this is.
>>
Forgot this was on again
>>
>ywn fuck Amy in the missionary position with her shirt on
>>
>>81746229
Wait, Veep is back? Oh god yes
>>
>>81746800
you are gay though
>>
>>81746971
I'm gay because I don't like your favorite gay show?
>>
>>81746799
this, quality falls off a cliff starting in S3
>>
>>81746799
Fack off m8 some of the Nicola Murray bits are gold

But yeah Hugh seasons were better
>>
File: julia-louis dreyfus 2.jpg (1004KB, 2100x2632px) Image search: [Google]
julia-louis dreyfus 2.jpg
1004KB, 2100x2632px
total milf
>>
just seen it, it really gets repetitive

angry jonah, not-giving-a-fuck fat guy in uber, feminine gary. these guys really need to pivot

though i laughed like mad at the usual furlong and his assistant skit. best jokes of the all the show are on them, hands down
>>
>>81747036
yes
>>
>>81747448
>though i laughed like mad at the usual furlong and his assistant skit. best jokes of the all the show are on them, hands down
Funny I thought of the things you mentioned I found that the most repetitive.

I really liked the final gag with Dan.
>>
>>81747448
shut up you fat girl
>>
>>81747448
yes, agreed, they are always the same, though it somehow cracks me up all the time. but yes, not a shred of creativity in them
>>
Does anyone else fucking hate Gary by this point? I honealty find myself fantasising about his character dying a gruesome, horrible death every episode. I don't know if he's always been this irritating or if I just picked up on it during season 4 (or whatever season the last one was).
>>
>>81746800
>not gay
>doesn't watch JLD show
how
>>
>>81746229
Paul Scheers marriage: literally the only thing giving ugly men hope in 2017.
>>
>>81746229
Yes
>>
>>81748217
oh my
>>
>>81747505

Dan is almost always the greatest part of the show.
>>
>>81749767
he used to be my least favorite but he's grown on me.
>>
>>81747332
Her neck looked pretty bad in the most recent episode.
>>
>>81746779
>I like to have shit taste
>>
>>81746229
I enjoyed Jonah losing his shit.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.