[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just seen this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: about_schmidt.jpg (38KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
about_schmidt.jpg
38KB, 312x445px
Such a good movie. Very touching.
Really makes me think about what I'm doing with my life.
>>
>>81746056
you wanna help a 3th world kid?
>>
>>81746714
nah. your money never reaches Africa. Trilliards of dollars have been poured in Africa, and yet, it sees zero progress. It's all a scam. Bill Gates tells us that most of the diseases have been eradicated from a lot of investment, then why the fuck do we see yearly a new disease, deadlier than the last, and it's always from Africa?
Do they pour those money to test new bio weapons there, instead of helping those people?
>>
>>81747089
they did a Young Pope episode about this. water purification programs and stuff like that creates a caste system.
>>
the most ethical thing you could do for africa is ethnocide if you think about it
>>
>>81747214
It's the only way. When the deer population gets out of control in my county they send a bunch of hunters out to kill them. Should go for Africa (in a ore humane way of course)
>>
>>81746056
Not going to lie. The ending made me tear up.
>>
>>81747538
Me too
>>
>>81746056
holy shit i remember seeing that movie cover in blockbuster 14 years ago. Man does time fly i totally forgot about this movie.
>>
>>81746056
Nicholson is phenomenal in it. Ignorant retards that think he can only play himself should be made to watch this.
>>
>>81746056
legit great movie
>>
Dear Ndugu,

You'll be glad to know that OP's thread came off without a hitch. Right now he and a bunch of other faggots are on their way to forcing another shitty meme. On my bandwidth of course.

As for me, I'm headed back to reddt. I'm quitting 4chan for real this time. I'll only lurk occasionally. Mostly in /r/classic4chan, an archive that commemorates the courage and determination of all the oldfags. You've really gotta see it to believe it.

And it got me thinking. Looking at all that history and reflecting on the achievement of people long ago kind of put things into perspective. My trip to /tv/ for instance is insignificant to the threads that others have started, the creativity they have shown, the faggotry they have endured. I know we are all pretty small in the big scheme of things. And I suppose the best we can hope for is to make some kind of difference. What kind of difference have I made? What is better because of me?

When I was on /tv/ I tried to do the right thing --tried to convince evryone that Baneposting was a big mistake. But I failed. Now the cancer has spread and there's nothing I can do about it.

I am weak. I am a failure. There just no getting around it. Relatively soon I will an hero. Maybe in 20 years. Maybe tomorrow. It doesn't matter. What difference has my life made to anyone? None that I can think of.

Hope things are fine with you.

Yours truly,
Anonymous
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.